Zone1 What is race realism?

Actually it doesn't.

Under the 10th Amendment all those programs are illegal. The federal government has given itself the power to do those things despite the Constitution, not because of it. Personally, I'd like to see the Federal government forced to disband every program not specifically allowed by the Constitution. Of course, it's never going to happen.
If the Supreme Court ruled as you wish there would be a Constitutional crises, leading to the end of the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has had the good sense to ignore the Tenth Amendment.

Nope. I have no problem with per capita.

Per capita shows that 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crimes. So then when we look at the actual participants in crime by race, the larger numbers are white.

Is a person murdered any more or less dead depending on the race of the victim or the assailant?
Is race more or less important than the crime of murder?

If the crime takes precedence, then race is irrelevant.
Reporting crimes using racial division only supports racial division.

First, Asians do not get the same race qualifications as blacks. Get real. Why do you think Harvard devised that insulting and irrelevant “personality“test? It was a way to score Asians low on subjective measures and justify why such smart, academically gifted kids were rejected. And why do you think TJ High School (prestigious, competitive) eliminated their entrance exam? Because Asians were acing it, and they wanted to reduce the number of Asians.

Second, the case before SCOTUS is employing a strategy. They knew that if they made it Asians rejected in favor of lower-qualified blacks, it would be harder to win. There is such a environment of favoring blacks that it would be a tougher case, and so they deliberately decides to make it against whites. Read some of the writings posted as to why they decided to proceed this way.

The end result will be that race cannot be factored into an admissions decisions. But fear not, family circumstances can still be considered, meaning poorer kids can get an edge. Since blacks are more likely to come from poorer families than whites, they will still get an edge. The difference is: poor whites will get an edge as well.

Finally, since you ask me questions, let me ask you: Why do you think LaShana from the middle-class suburbs should get admitted over Johnny from a run-down apartment in Brooklyn when Jonny’s grades and entrance scores are so much better than hers?
Asians are a protexcted group under Affirmative Action and there are Asians with awesome personalities and blacks with terrible ones. Since Asians are the largest minority group at Harvard, it is apparent that they passed whatever personality test you keep using as an excuse.

Is a person murdered any more or less dead depending on the race of the victim or the assailant?
Is race more or less important than the crime of murder?

Ask friends and other whites that question.

Asians are a protexcted group under Affirmative Action and there are Asians with awesome personalities and blacks with terrible ones. Since Asians are the largest minority group at Harvard, it is apparent that they passed whatever personality test you keep using as an excuse.
How about we just agree that the SCOTUS will determine whether rejecting ANYONE of a specific race based on an excuse that people of that race are ”unlikeable” is illegal discrimination?

That Harvard even devised a personality test, and scored Asians low on it, is despicable. If blacks with a near-perfect GPA and SAT were rejected on the basis that “blacks are unlikeable,” you’d be screaming racism. And in that instance, you’d be correct.

Nope. I have no problem with per capita.

Per capita shows that 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crimes. So then when we look at the actual participants in crime by race, the larger numbers are white.
According to the Sentencing Project, "1 in 3 black men born in 2001 can expect to go to prison in their life times."

Actually it is. When laws are made excluding everybody else because they are not white, white favoritism is why whites advanced. Those who say what you did in the last sentence say so without evidence.

There is massive evidence that white racism is the root cause of our problem and.:

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and blackon-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.”

The only pathology that has seemed to increase is the ability for members of the racist subculture in the white community to voice crazy false opinions that are enabled instead of rebuked.
blacks commit violent crimes at six-times the rate of White people.

black males, just 6% of the US population, commit the majority of violent crimes in the nation.

According to the Sentencing Project, "1 in 3 black men born in 2001 can expect to go to prison in their life times."

That was an interesting factoid, so I went to look up the prison rates for other populations. Here it is, straight from the DOJ:

Racism is defined as:

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice
2a: the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Every post that says blacks are inferior, are criminal or violent meet this definition. Claiming that standards are lowered for blacks suggests that blacks are inferior. The low IQ claim suggests that blacks are inferior.

There is no black favoritism. I outta know since I am black and have never experienced all this favoritism claimed here. Lisa claimed I was admitted into college because they lowered standards but my ACT score was in the top 10-15 percentile of test takers that year, so what standards were lowered for me? On top of that, I went to a state college and met its entrance requirements for in state students.

Most blacks and other minorities attend state universities, they are admitted because they meet the standards. Studies have shown that Asians are applying at Ivy League schools even when they do not qualify based on test scores. In the Harvard case, 36,000 high school graduates of all races applied for 1,600 slots. 34,400 high school graduates from all races, INCLUDING BLACKS were denied admission. Information shows that 43 percent of the white students were admitted as ALDCS. whites were admitted as ALDC's at 2.68 times the number of non white students and that most of them would not have been admitted under any other circumstance.

Excuses have been made for this, then we get the only blacks are getting in because Harvard made a special test so they would admit blacks.

That's saying blacks are inherently inferior.

Racism is defined as:

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
also : behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice
2a: the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

If you don't want to answer the questions, you don't have to.
If you care to try and prove my statements incorrect ... Give it a shot.

If you don't ask whites who bought the issue up that question, don't ask me.

Acting in financial and most other interests is not illegal. Acting with racial bias is illegal. Your arguments seem confused about this.
If the primary or sole criteria is race you’d have a point. It is one of many as is gender for example. No one complains about the preferential admission of women do they?

What matters is that blacks have much higher crime rates than whites everywhere in the world that they love.
No. That is an incorrect statement. The numbers he quotes are correct, even if he should not have bothered telling you to worry only about white on white crime, as if you could be dismissed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No. That is an incorrect statement. The numbers he quotes are correct, even if he should not have bothered telling you to worry only about white on white crime, as if you could be dismissed.
Thank you.

Racism is defined as:

Every post that says blacks are inferior, are criminal or violent meet this definition. Claiming that standards are lowered for blacks suggests that blacks are inferior. The low IQ claim suggests that blacks are inferior.

There is no black favoritism. I outta know since I am black and have never experienced all this favoritism claimed here. Lisa claimed I was admitted into college because they lowered standards but my ACT score was in the top 10-15 percentile of test takers that year, so what standards were lowered for me? On top of that, I went to a state college and met its entrance requirements for in state students.

Most blacks and other minorities attend state universities, they are admitted because they meet the standards. Studies have shown that Asians are applying at Ivy League schools even when they do not qualify based on test scores. In the Harvard case, 36,000 high school graduates of all races applied for 1,600 slots. 34,400 high school graduates from all races, INCLUDING BLACKS were denied admission. Information shows that 43 percent of the white students were admitted as ALDCS. whites were admitted as ALDC's at 2.68 times the number of non white students and that most of them would not have been admitted under any other circumstance.

Excuses have been made for this, then we get the only blacks are getting in because Harvard made a special test so they would admit blacks.

That's saying blacks are inherently inferior.

Racism is defined as:

I never said you were admitted to college because they lowered the standards for blacks. I said that 2 out of 3 blacks would NOT have been admitted if they had to meet the white standards, and 1 out of 3 blacks WOULD have qualified, regardless. I thus said that the odds, generally speaking, were that you were accepted due to race. Perhaps you are 1 of the 3 blacks who met the higher standards, and I had noted that as well.

And so are you willing to factor in the proven racism in the justice system or is that just another thing you will ignore to declare how inferior blacks are?
I never said blacks are inferior. I pointed out that, statistically, they have a higher violent crime rate.

Forum List

Back