🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*What IS Racism?

Racist-- A word used by anyone, White or not, who hates White people.

Racism--A derogatory scare word to describe a natural tribal instinct currently forbidden to only one tribe.

White Privilege--The honor of being constantly blamed for everything bad throughout world history.

White Supremacist--Any White person who isn't constantly apologizing for their skin color.

racism
(noun)
An undetectable (but unquestionably real) “systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality” (in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune).

Usually rendered blatant racism.

In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining, and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.

racist
(adjective)
  1. Expressing, suggesting, or hinting at discomforting truths about race.
  2. Failing to sufficiently denigrate and discriminate against whites.
  3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior, or stupid in some way, usually by the offending party being racist (def. 1),
  4. Derogatory. Punishable by death in most jurisdictions.
  5. Often rendered raciss, as in you raciss and das raciss.

but seriously....

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will. Here's how the real world works;

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and they tend to reject outsiders.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

This is that "Us and Them" mentality that liberals so often accuse conservatives of having.

It's also the way a racist's mind works. It isn't how open-minded, forward-thinking, accepting, loving, caring, hopeful, and sympathetic people's minds work.

Ps. I'm white and I do not constantly nor ever apologize for the color of my skin. Should I put my white robes on and head down to the ol' cross burnin' tonight?

sure...sure..whatever you say.
What is the demographic of your town/city? Just curious. That usually is very telling.

For the typical suburban white that doesn't have to live around non-whites it's easy to intellectualize things in the abstract. To form views of people or things in a vacuum and then convince yourself your beliefs are correct. After-all, if everyone else is conservative you have to challenge the status-quo because you're somehow unique and different from all of them, right?

I live in Denver surrounded by Hispanic and African-American people. And gay people. And liberals. And red necks. They all seem very nice to me. I work with Hispanic people. They are extremely hard working and never complain. Their food is delicious, their music tends to be awful, and they are just like white people.

I can tell you the definition of racist, if that helps any. A racist is anyone who bests a liberal in an argument.

Well then......you all are right! There are no racists in America.

Derp........Derp.
Way too late in the day to read Ayn...I'm more worried about Mo-ne...

You should be.....she's not going to dominate that lineup.

Taney lost tonight. :crybaby:

Mo'ne didn't give up the runs though. I'm not sure she pitched at all.

Racist-- A word used by anyone, White or not, who hates White people.

Racism--A derogatory scare word to describe a natural tribal instinct currently forbidden to only one tribe.

White Privilege--The honor of being constantly blamed for everything bad throughout world history.

White Supremacist--Any White person who isn't constantly apologizing for their skin color.

racism
(noun)
An undetectable (but unquestionably real) “systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality” (in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune).

Usually rendered blatant racism.

In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining, and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.

racist
(adjective)
  1. Expressing, suggesting, or hinting at discomforting truths about race.
  2. Failing to sufficiently denigrate and discriminate against whites.
  3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior, or stupid in some way, usually by the offending party being racist (def. 1),
  4. Derogatory. Punishable by death in most jurisdictions.
  5. Often rendered raciss, as in you raciss and das raciss.

but seriously....

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will. Here's how the real world works;

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and they tend to reject outsiders.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

This is that "Us and Them" mentality that liberals so often accuse conservatives of having.

It's also the way a racist's mind works. It isn't how open-minded, forward-thinking, accepting, loving, caring, hopeful, and sympathetic people's minds work.

Ps. I'm white and I do not constantly nor ever apologize for the color of my skin. Should I put my white robes on and head down to the ol' cross burnin' tonight?

sure...sure..whatever you say.
What is the demographic of your town/city? Just curious. That usually is very telling.

For the typical suburban white that doesn't have to live around non-whites it's easy to intellectualize things in the abstract. To form views of people or things in a vacuum and then convince yourself your beliefs are correct. After-all, if everyone else is conservative you have to challenge the status-quo because you're somehow unique and different from all of them, right?

I live in Denver surrounded by Hispanic and African-American people. And gay people. And liberals. And red necks. They all seem very nice to me. I work with Hispanic people. They are extremely hard working and never complain. Their food is delicious, their music tends to be awful, and they are just like white people.

Nice. I've been to Cervantes there in Denver a few times...Red Rocks a few times...The Boulder theater several times..I know Boulder isn't Denver and Red Rocks is in Morrison.
I've been all over colorado. Been to Aspen, Vail, Steamboat and Telluride numerous times. Telluride is one of my favorite towns in america.

Anyway..isn't it interesting that "blacks" make up only 9.8% of the population in Denver?
I can't find the demographic breakdown by race of crime in Denver anywhere..Gee. I wonder why? ..but I have my suspicions...

I do notice that the most dangerous areas are Glendale and Lakeside. I wonder what the demographics of those 2 suburbs are?

I see that from 2000 until 2012 Denver exceeds the national average in both violent crime rates and property crime rates. Not good.

I see there were 39 murders,376 rapes,1165 robberies,2291 assaults, 5129 burglaries,14544 thefts,3654 auto thefts in 2012.
Not bad but we have that many murders in about a month and a half.

My city has been included in the top 10 most dangerous cities in the world several times in recent years.
The demographics here are 70/30 black/white. Do I need to tell you who is committing most of the crimes and virtually all of the murders here? Care to take a guess?

..anyway..like I said, it's generally lack of proximity to non-Whites that makes an area liberal because it allows liberals to maintain false views of non-Whites without reality constantly contradicting their ideology.

Case in point.

EDIT: I was going to link to the site I found all this but I accidentally closed the window and don't remember the name of it..Citysearch or something like that.

Last edited:
.anyway..like I said, it's generally lack of proximity to non-Whites that makes an area liberal because it allows liberals to maintain false views of non-Whites without reality constantly contradicting their ideology.

Case in point.

EDIT: I was going to link to the site I found all this but I accidentally closed the window and don't remember the name of it..Citysearch or something like that.

Here's the demography of Denver. I can get right into particular census tracks if I have a ZIP code to work with. It does look like "surrounded by" was the correct phrase to describe what is going on.

Denver_zps9223299a.jpg

As for your claim about non-proximity to non-whites resulting in a more liberal political orientation, here is how the 2008 vote for Obama went - the most liberal states had the least exposure to blacks, other the The Cosby Show and the Fresh Prince, of course.

64be087b5a89b2d853890bfd478e22d6_zps18bc2157.jpg

.anyway..like I said, it's generally lack of proximity to non-Whites that makes an area liberal because it allows liberals to maintain false views of non-Whites without reality constantly contradicting their ideology.

Case in point.

Here's the demography of Denver. I can get right into particular census tracks if I have a ZIP code to work with. It does look like "surrounded by" was the correct phrase to describe what is going on.

Denver_zps9223299a.jpg

As for your claim about non-proximity to non-whites resulting in a more liberal political orientation, here is how the 2008 vote for Obama went - the most liberal states had the least exposure to blacks, other the The Cosby Show and the Fresh Prince, of course.

Nice work, bro. Appreciate it.
I could NOT find anything on crime demographics by race..Only raw numbers...For some reason it's getting harder and harder to find that kind of information..

Probably just a coincidence, though I cant imagine why anyone want to conceal those numbers? /sarcasm.

Case in point.

Denver_zps9223299a.jpg

I could NOT find anything on crime demographics by race..Only raw numbers...For some reason it's getting harder and harder to find that kind of information..

Probably just a coincidence, though I cant imagine why anyone want to conceal those numbers? /sarcasm.

It's harder to find that data because the Bureau of Justice Statistics has, under the Obama Administration, stopped publishing that data to the web. Now they purposely embed the data deep into reports. What used to be on their web pages is now gone.

Case in point.

Denver_zps9223299a.jpg

It's harder to find that data because the Bureau of Justice Statistics has, under the Obama Administration, stopped publishing that data to the web. Now they purposely embed the data deep into reports. What used to be on their web pages is now gone.

Precisely.
Now I wonder why (not really) they'd want to conceal that data?
I have some BJS data as recent as 2011 or 2012 that includes it. Be happy to send you some links.

Racism is and has always been a system bolstered by cognitive dissonance. A system where 1 race benefits at the expense of the other races in a hierarchical ranking.where shit rolls downhill. The race that benefits the most seeks to justify that racism and get rid of the dissonance by telling themselves the other races are lower than them while at the same time striving to keep their moral and ethical higher ground. In short those that knowingly support and encourage such systems usually are the ones that are subhuman in their thoughts and deeds.

I don't come across any of Ayn's writings very often that I agree with but she nails that topic pretty well. I think her Jewishness was probably a factor and gave her intimate experience with racism that informed her take on the subject.

I don't come across any of Ayn's writings very often that I agree with but she nails that topic pretty well. I think her Jewishness was probably a factor and gave her intimate experience with racism that informed her take on the subject.

I find it verbose and pompous.

Here's my take;

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs

Here's my take;

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs

No wonder your race lived in caves so long. You just described the feral state before Europeans had their first country. You actually think civilization is bad. Wow!!

The problem with her formulation is the extreme blank slatism she ascribes to humanity. That we are all beings of pure reason, never doing anything irrational. This is the basis for her Objectivist philosophy.

This viewpoint is testable. Can we find people who act irrationally, against their best interests, people who, after an act, wonder why they did what they did? If we can, then the basis of her objection crumbles to dust.

She'd have done better by arguing about how we SHOULD act rather than how we DO act (on the basis of blank slatism) for if the blank slate is invalidated her entire objection is as well.

That much, agreed. :thup:

Here's my take;

I don't believe race-as-difference (i.e. the concept of "racism") even existed before the slave trade made it necessary to rationalize human trafficking. Certainly cultural diversity did but the idea that one race would be inferior to another, I think that was contrived in the 15th century.

Cultural tensions and clashes have always existed and always will, as they are formats for how a people express themselves. Skin color however has nothing to do with expression. Racism was manufactured myth for the occasion.

Here's my take;

I don't believe race-as-difference (i.e. the concept of "racism") even existed before the slave trade made it necessary to rationalize human trafficking. Certainly cultural diversity did but the idea that one race would be inferior to another, I think that was contrived in the 15th century.

Cultural tensions and clashes have always existed and always will, as they are formats for how a people express themselves. Skin color however has nothing to do with expression. Racism was manufactured myth for the occasion.

Do you see behavioral patterns in your own family tree?

Here's my take;

Careful or you will have to admit slavery and the survival mechanisms learned from it is still a factor in the economically deprived Black community.

Here's my take;

"Behavioral patterns"??

What's my family got to do with the price of eggs in Istanbul? :confused:

Here's my take;

There was no such word as "racism" until the early 20th century. I believe the word was coined by the murderous jew Lev Bronstein..(You probably know him as Leon Trotsky) and was used in a benign way to describe people's natural affinity for their own kind.

The Unpopular Truth: "Racist" -- A Word Invented by USSR's Leon Trotsky

Славянофильство, мессианизм отсталости, строило свою философию на том, что русский народ и его церковь насквозь демократичны, а официальная Россия -- это немецкая бюрократия, насажденная Петром. Маркс заметил по этому поводу: "Ведь точно так же и тевтонские ослы сваливают деспотизм Фридриха II и т. д. на французов, как будто отсталые рабы не нуждаются всегда в цивилизованных рабах, чтобы пройти нужную выучку". Это краткое замечание исчерпывает до дна не только старую философию славянофилов, но и новейшие откровения "расистов".

This is Leon Trotsky's 1930 work, "The History of the Russian Revolution", from which shown above is a passage. The last word in that passage is "расистов", whose Latin transliteration is "racistov", i.e., "racists". This work here is the first time in history one will ever find that word.

Unfortunately the word was co opted and weaponized by anti whites as a way to browbeat and neuter white people.

Last edited:

Here's my take;

"Behavioral patterns"??

:dunno:

What he is alluding to is the norms and thought patterns your forebears handed down. However, he will now deny this as it forces him to admit the bad habits and thought patterns some present day descendants of slaves picked up.from those slaves.

Here's my take;

I'm touched by your concern but the environmentally learned behaviors are malleable while the inherited behavioral traits are vastly more stable across generations. Just because my great great grandfather used a buggy-whip when driving a horse drawn carriage and his son saw that, doesn't mean that this learned behavior was passed down to me.

Careful or you will have to admit slavery and the survival mechanisms learned from it is still a factor in the economically deprived Black community.

Here's my take;

There was no such word as "racism" until the early 20th century. I believe the word was coined by the murderous jew Lev Bronstein..(You probably know him as Leon Trotsky) and was used in a benign way to describe people's natural affinity for their own kind.

Unfortunately the word was co opted and weaponized by anti whites as a way to browbeat and neuter white people.

What I posted on, and I noted it specifically, was the concept, not the etymology of a word.

Oh look --- a forest!

As long as you're barking up a tree though, it appears to be the wrong one:

>>
racism (n.)
1936; see racist.
racist
1932 as a noun, 1938 as an adjective, from race (n.2); racism is first attested 1936 (from French racisme, 1935), originally in the context of Nazi theories. But they replaced earlier words, racialism (1871) and racialist (1917), both often used early 20c. in a British or South African context. In the U.S., race hatred, race prejudice had been used, and, especially in 19c. political contexts, negrophobia. --- OED <<

But the earliest English citation:

>> The Oxford English Dictionary's first recorded utterance of the word racism was by a man named Richard Henry Pratt in 1902. Pratt was railing against the evils of racial segregation.

Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.

Although Pratt might have been the first person to inveigh against racism and its deleterious effects by name, he is much better-remembered for a very different coinage: Kill the Indian...save the man. << (here)

But wait -- there's more. Now how much would you pay...

>> There is an urban legend that has been floating around for some years now, that the word racist was coined by Leon Trotsky, for the purpose of cowing and intimidating opponents of leftist ideology. In his History of the Russian Revolution Trotsky applied the word racist to Slavophiles, who opposed Communism.

... What the conservatives like to do instead of debunking their enemies' assumptions, which are also supported by mass-media, is to try to find a way to throw an accusation back at them, even a ridiculous accusation based on a specious argument and a flimsy premise. (I believe that this preference for responding with accusations, rather than truth and reason, derives from the fact that staying on the attack means not having to clarify one's own position on touchy matters. For somebody trying to win a popularity contest in the short term, rather than inform and educate for the long term, it makes perfect sense to try to keep one's own positions obscure.) The legend that Leon Trotsky coined the word racist offers a basis for that kind of rhetoric. It seems a silly argument, but they will say something like, If you use the word racist then you are a bad person like Communist mass-murderer Leon Trotsky, because he invented that word!

Did Trotsky really invent that word? No, apparently not. The work in which Trotsky is supposed to have coined that word was written and published in Russian in 1930. I found several examples of the French form, raciste, preceding Trotsky's use of the word by far.

I find pensée raciste (French for “racist thought”) and individualité raciste (“racist individuality”) in the volume of La Terro d’oc: revisto felibrenco e federalisto (a periodical championing the cultural and ethnic identity of people in southern France) for the year 1906.

Je forme des voeux pour la réussité de vos projets, car je suis persuadé que, dans cette fédération des peuples de Langue d’Oc luttant pour leurs intérêts et l’émancipation de leur pensée raciste, le prestige de Toulouse trouvera son compte. (p. 101)

Even Earlier Examples:
....In Charles Malato's Philosophie de l'Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:

Nul doute qu'avant d'arriver à l'internationalisme complet, il y aura une étape qui sera le racisme; mais il y a lieu d'esperer que la halte ne sera pas trop longue, que l'étape sera brûlée. Le communisme qui, au début de son fonctionnement, apparait devoir être fatalement réglementé, surtout au point de vue des échanges internationaux, entrainera la constitution de fédérations racistes (latine, slave, germaine, etc.) L'anarchie qu'on peut entrevoir au bout de deux ou trois générations, lorsque, par suite du développement de la production toute réglementation sera devenue superflue, amènera la fin du racisme et l'avénement d'une humanité sans frontiéres. (p.47)

"My lack of god! It's Trotsky!" :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back