What is really going on in the USA

Exactly which cities have removed the police?

the Minneapolis city council voted to do exactly that. NYC removed 1 billion of police funding. just to mention two

Not what I asked. Which cities have removed the police. That is what you said. Were you wrong and no cities have done that?

none have totally removed them yet, but that is the leftist stated goal. your high priestess, AOC said exactly that last week.

So that would be none. Why the deceit in your post?

None. However, I did just read about a town in Oregon that shifted police money to a mental health response team. It has been incredibly effective.

This town of 170,000 replaced some cops with medics and mental health workers. It's worked for over 30 years

And it's what every big city needs to do and then trickle down to the rest.

so when you call 911 because thugs are breaking into your house at 3am, you get connected to a counselor who will talk you through your murder? Are you a complete idiot?

You understand how it would work. You have already shown your colors here.

The OP of this thread is silly.
The vast majority of muslims are not a part of this protesting nonsense.
Because they fled brutal dictatorships to come to the safety and security of America.
They just want to work, build a business, live in a nice house in a good neighborhood, and send their kids to school to get an education.
In essence, muslims came to America to achieve the "American Dream", not destroy it. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Our tolerance of their intolerance, their hypocrisy, their treachery, their cultural marxist agenda, and their treason is our unforgivable sin and the reason why WE deserve what we are getting and what is to come.

Oh, yes, Islam is growing in the United States.

But in the coming decades, Hispanic Americans and African Americans will be the majority of people in this country, and they are mostly Christians.

So I think that those two groups would oppose the imposition of Sharia law.

Bottom line: The United States of America in the 22nd century is going to be a very "interesting" place.

None. However, I did just read about a town in Oregon that shifted police money to a mental health response team. It has been incredibly effective.

This town of 170,000 replaced some cops with medics and mental health workers. It's worked for over 30 years

That depends on your definition of "incredibly effective." Eugene, Oregon's crime rate is still higher than in 81.8% of U.S. cities. The 2018 Eugene crime rate fell by 7% compared to 2017. The number of homicides stood at 3. In the last 5 years Eugene has seen an increase in violent crime and a decrease in property crime.

Crime in Eugene, Oregon (OR): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map

They also changed from the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) format to Oregon National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS), which ignores many of the incidents of crime.

Crime Statistics | Eugene, OR Website

Fothergill said while CAHOOTS does its part well -- providing immediate services to someone in crisis -- there's still a void when it comes to long-term solutions.
"You can call someone for the crisis, but what are they supposed to do for it -- where can they take them except for jail?" she said. "That doesn't necessarily provide much treatment."
They're better equipped than police to care for the people she serves, she said. But if there isn't space in affordable housing, Eugene's detoxing center or mental health facilities, those clients will turn into regulars.

Fix the above and then you might have a case.

Some mental health issues..........there is no de-escalation. None. Reasoning with a rational mind is one thing.

tenor.gif

a burka would probably improve your appearance.
Nah...I'm going for the Quarian envirosuit, thanks though.

Think about this:

We have mandatory masking laws
We have cities removing and defunding police

WHY?

When you penetrate this a little a couple things become clear

1. With no police who will enforce the laws? Answer from antifa: a group of us will decide what the laws are and who is subject to them. Do you understand how sharia law works?

2. masks are mandatory. Americans submit under social pressure and the willingness to conform. Next step, burkas and abayas and hijabs.

3., muslim enclaves created in several state congressional districts. People like Omar and Tlaib are sent to congress.

Islam is engaging in a 100 year war to put the entire world under Islamic domination.

Think people, act before its too late.
Perhaps your thinking process should start by inspecting white supremacy and capitalism and their malignant roles in shaping contemporary American culture?

WHITE SUPREMACY CULTURE

"What is cultural racism?
i-am-a-muslim_orig.jpg

"Cultural racism is how the dominant culture is founded upon and then shapes norms, values, beliefs and standards to advantage white people and oppress People of Color."

the Minneapolis city council voted to do exactly that. NYC removed 1 billion of police funding. just to mention two

Seattle CHOP zone which resulted in the tragic deaths of more blacks.

Then there is this gem:

Defunding police means defunding police. It does not mean budget tricks or funny math. It does not mean moving school police officers from the NYPD budget to the Department of Education’s budget so the exact same police remain in schools, It does not mean counting overtime cuts as cuts, even as NYPD ignores every attempt by City Council to curb overtime spending and overspends on overtime anyways, If these reports are accurate, then these proposed ‘cuts’ to the NYPD budget are a disingenuous illusion. This is not a victory. The fight to defund policing continues.” ” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)

Paranoia must just suck, especially when combined with the personality disorders.
Think about this:

WHY?

1. With no police who will enforce the laws? Answer from antifa: a group of us will decide what the laws are and who is subject to them. Do you understand how sharia law works?

2. masks are mandatory. Americans submit under social pressure and the willingness to conform. Next step, burkas and abayas and hijabs.

3., muslim enclaves created in several state congressional districts. People like Omar and Tlaib are sent to congress.

Islam is engaging in a 100 year war to put the entire world under Islamic domination.

Think about this:

WHY?

The left have become the American Taliban. They want to do away with the rule of law, and have their own brown shirts enforce “social justice”, which means allowing thugs to break the law and terrorize citizens, and punish law abiding citizens they don’t like, otherwise known as white Christian conservatives.
The Taliban are religious whack-jobs.

Are you an evangelical?

Fothergill said while CAHOOTS does its part well -- providing immediate services to someone in crisis -- there's still a void when it comes to long-term solutions.
"You can call someone for the crisis, but what are they supposed to do for it -- where can they take them except for jail?" she said. "That doesn't necessarily provide much treatment."
They're better equipped than police to care for the people she serves, she said. But if there isn't space in affordable housing, Eugene's detoxing center or mental health facilities, those clients will turn into regulars.

Some mental health issues..........there is no de-escalation. None. Reasoning with a rational mind is one thing.

Nothing is perfect but people that are trained in deescalating a situation are far better to send. You can even send the police as backup but things like this do not have to happen.

Finally, justice for Ethan, man with Down Syndrome who died at hands of movie theater security

Lol, is that what Faux Newz told you?

It's not what happened.

In both cases there will still be armed response police. But also in both cases the will.be unarmed responders for things that don't require them.

Fox news, fact free "reporting" since 1996.

Even Yoda can sense the insanity in this thread.

Islam is not taking over this country but hey believe what you want because let face reality many of you are just plain nuttier than me!

Oh, I am wearing a mask and will keep on wearing one until the GOP Governor of my State tell me I no longer need to...

That damn Islamic Abbot and his wanting to burka my fugly ass!!!

so when you call 911 because thugs are breaking into your house at 3am, you get connected to a counselor who will talk you through your murder? Are you a complete idiot?

So that would be a yes, you are a complete idiot.

When unable to address the issue, call people names............sheesh.

Nothing is perfect but people that are trained in deescalating a situation are far better to send. You can even send the police as backup but things like this do not have to happen.

Finally, justice for Ethan, man with Down Syndrome who died at hands of movie theater security

I'm trained in de-escalation. This is why I am telling you this.

When unable to address the issue, call people names............sheesh.

When the police don't show up call your mental health professional and make an appointment.

Forum List

Back