🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is really happening in Sweden, Greta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many horrible things happening in Sweden, sadly....immigrants raping everybody, the burning of Christian Churches ....and that' only the beginning ... I can go on and on...

Greta and her greedy parents don't care about that....they don't give a fig about their native land, Sweden.

Money is all they care about. Very sad.
Blah blah blah brainwashed functional moron hater dupe...

oh another TDS sufferer there...

But the homosexuals have not kept it private and have brought it into the public schools

I began High School in 1972. Even back then, sexual relations among teenagers (in some cases between students and teenagers) were not exactly a secret.

I have to imagine it's no more private today than it was 47 years ago.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is no conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.

Last edited:

If your answer is no you are brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. As far as global warming goes and that's as far as I got. If you don't think women should have equal rights you are also a brainwashed functional moron. the real problem is that the choice is between facts and garbage propaganda and you ignoramuses go for the propaganda every time.

You sure are bitter

And your personal insults are boring

Unlike your insults, my insults are not personal. You are totally duped and that is the big story in the United States for politics the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong you live on an imaginary planet and spend all your time hating people that are trying to tell you the truth. Brainwashed functional moron. I hate lies and corruption, not you poor brainwashed hater dupes. Lovely people except for the fact that you are ignorant because totally misinformed.

You call me a “brainwashed functional moron hater dupe” but claim your insults are not personal

Naturally they are personal

But if you dont think so that just reveals how illogical and driven by emotion you are

If your answer is no you are brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. As far as global warming goes and that's as far as I got. If you don't think women should have equal rights you are also a brainwashed functional moron. the real problem is that the choice is between facts and garbage propaganda and you ignoramuses go for the propaganda every time.

You sure are bitter

Unlike your insults, my insults are not personal. You are totally duped and that is the big story in the United States for politics the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong you live on an imaginary planet and spend all your time hating people that are trying to tell you the truth. Brainwashed functional moron. I hate lies and corruption, not you poor brainwashed hater dupes. Lovely people except for the fact that you are ignorant because totally misinformed.

You call me a “brainwashed functional moron hater dupe” but claim your insults are not personal

Naturally they are personal

But if you dont think so that just reveals how illogical and driven by emotion you are

he is :cuckoo: francoHFW is.

I agree with Gretta that man made climate change is real. 7 billion people. Its funny. So does this so called open immigration crap.This is tied to overpopulation, particularly from the third world. We need to stop pollution alright. Liberals know that ultimately means.

But the homosexuals have not kept it private and have brought it into the public schools

I began High School in 1972. Even back then, sexual relations among teenagers (in some cases between students and teenagers) were not exactly a secret.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is not conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.
Thats your opinion

and it may better reflect the new anything-goes liberal society we live in than I do

I think it has negative consequences

I've never been able to bring myself to criticize anyone for just caring about money.

I criticize these morons the Thunbergs... you are scum

I have no problem with criticizing the Thunbergs based on their hypocrisy, their political pandering, or their foolish ideology. But, never on their desire to make a buck.

If that makes me scum, well ... I've been called worse.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is not conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.
Thats your opinion

and it may better reflect the new anything-goes liberal society we live in than I do

All sexual relations have negative consequences ...

5b2c0f281ae6623d008b46b3-750-563.jpg

Thats your opinion

All sexual relations have negative consequences ...

5b2c0f281ae6623d008b46b3-750-563.jpg
No they dont

I've never been able to bring myself to criticize anyone for just caring about money.

I have no problem with criticizing the Thunbergs based on their hypocrisy, their political pandering, or their foolish ideology. But, never on their desire to make a buck.

I was calling them scum....not you

There are so many horrible things happening in Sweden, sadly....immigrants raping everybody, the burning of Christian Churches ....and that' only the beginning ... I can go on and on...

Greta and her greedy parents don't care about that....they don't give a fig about their native land, Sweden.

That's three or four year old garbage GOP propaganda, Miss Austria Nazi scum. Praying for your recovery....

That's three or four year old garbage GOP propaganda, Miss Austria Nazi scum. Praying for your recovery....

Bye loser.

I was calling them scum....not you

The epithet wasn't inaccurate. Just talk to my ex.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is no conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.

Heterosexual sex is what nature (or God, if you're religious) designed. It's how our species propagates. Gay sex is abnormal and yields no benefit to the species. Gay men account for 70% of all HIV infections, 83% of all syphilis cases, and are 17 times more likely to contract anal cancer - just to name a few statistics. Spin it all you like, but that's nature stamping a big fact REJECT stamp on homosexual activity. It's an evolutionary dead end.

Let me know when that is taught in schools as opposed to this "love is love" and "we should all be so tolerant" and "it's totally normal" fucking nonsense.

Heterosexual sex is what nature (or God, if you're religious) designed. It's how our species propagates. Gay sex is abnormal and yields no benefit to the species. Gay men account for 70% of all HIV infections, 83% of all syphilis cases, and are 17 times more likely to contract anal cancer - just to name a few statistics. Spin it all you like, but that's nature stamping a big fact REJECT stamp on homosexual activity. It's an evolutionary dead end.

Let me know when that is taught in schools as opposed to this "love is love" and "we should all be so tolerant" and "it's totally normal" fucking nonsense.

As someone who works closely with the public at the community level, I'm of the belief that most people I meet should not procreate, regardless of sexual orientation. We're at nearly 8 Billion and climbing. I don't think the species is at risk of dying out from lack of schtupping. We aren't Pandas yet.

As for the religious prohibition, it rates right up their with eating cheeseburgers and laying with your neighbor's handmaiden. It's between you and your deity, not a society issue.

If someone is engaging in an activity that raises their health risks, be it smoking, skateboard riding, base jumping, or associating with the Clintons, I don't believe it's my business to condemn it. Personal freedom

I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that your concern for the health of the male homosexual community is not the only, not even the key, reason you object to the relations. Would I be wrong there?

Homosexuality isn't normal. Getting dressed up in a French Maid outfit and tickling your spouse with a feather duster isn't normal either (but it's hours of fun for the entire family). When did normal become a desirable trait when it comes to anything, especially human sexuality?

You sure are bitter

LMAO!

Look up the word "personal"

I'll sell you a dictionary for a dollar.

As someone who works closely with the public at the community level, I'm of the belief that most people I meet should not procreate, regardless of sexual orientation. We're at nearly 8 Billion and climbing. I don't think the species is at risk of dying out from lack of schtupping. We aren't Pandas yet.

As for the religious prohibition, it rates right up their with eating cheeseburgers and laying with your neighbor's handmaiden. It's between you and your deity, not a society issue.

If someone is engaging in an activity that raises their health risks, be it smoking, skateboard riding, base jumping, or associating with the Clintons, I don't believe it's my business to condemn it. Personal freedom

I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that your concern for the health of the male homosexual community is not the only, not even the key, reason you object to the relations. Would I be wrong there?

Homosexuality isn't normal. Getting dressed up in a French Maid outfit and tickling your spouse with a feather duster isn't normal either (but it's hours of fun for the entire family). When did normal become a desirable trait when it comes to anything, especially human sexuality?

Yes, you would be wrong. I don't object to their "relations". They can do whatever the hell they want with each other, I don't give a flying rats ass. I object to it being promoted as normal and/or socially acceptable - especially to young children. That's not tolerance, it's grooming impressionable young minds into your deviance.

Yes, you would be wrong. I don't object to their "relations". They can do whatever the hell they want with each other, I don't give a flying rats ass. I object to it being promoted as normal and/or socially acceptable - especially to young children. That's not tolerance, it's grooming impressionable young minds into your deviance.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'grooming'. I'm not sure any amount of exposure (or alcohol) could make someone attractive to me if I was not inclined to find them attractive in the first place. On the other hand, it does help a lot of young people by not having to go through the agony of thinking there is something seriously wrong with them for finding someone attractive who their friends might not.

When I was married, my wife and I were different races ... but the same religion. If we had met a few decades earlier, our relationship would have been considered abnormal, perverse, even anti-social. I'm glad we've evolved beyond that as a society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back