🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is really happening in Sweden, Greta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've made arguments against same sex marriage because:

a) They are unnatural -- but they obviously exist in nature

b) They violate religious precepts -- many things we do violate the precepts of one religion or another. Including eating cheeseburgers or wearing wool with linen.

c) They cannot produce offspring -- many human relations don't produce offspring (either by medical condition or choice). There is much more to human relations than producing children.

d) Gay male relations are more susceptible to to health risks -- many things that people do from skateboarding to wrestling alligators incur some sort of health risk. Risks can be mitigated with simple precautions.

e) Homosexual relations are 'abnormal' -- many things in nature are not normal. Diversity of nature is one of the best things about our planet. Rarity often makes something more beautiful than the mundane.

No one here is advocating anyone adopt a homosexual lifestyle against their own proclivity. I'm saying that we cannot discriminate against persons engaged in a consensual relationship based on any of the arguments you've presented. Such discrimination would be immoral.

You are assigning your own definitions to my statements to intentionally ignore my points. I've addressed all those things. If you choose not to accept it, that's on you. Exceptions to the rules do not invalidate the rules. Some people screw animals, that doesn't mean nature wants us to. Should we deem that acceptable as well?

BTW - I can discriminate against people for whatever I damn well please. It's called freedom. You don't get to dictate tolerance to me.
Science tells us people are naturally gay. Not bestial LOL.

Where did I say it didn't, brainlet?

I was highlighting which faction of humanity that nature has chosen to be dominant. Guess what cupcake, it's NOT the queers.
Assholes are pretty dominant which proves absolutely nothing. In the end they always lose...

You're right. I totally forgot about all the great human civilizations that were created and populated by homosexuals. Can you remind me which ones those were again?

:rolleyes:
Ancient Greeks? That was never my point anyway.

You are assigning your own definitions to my statements to intentionally ignore my points. I've addressed all those things. If you choose not to accept it, that's on you. Exceptions to the rules do not invalidate the rules. Some people screw animals, that doesn't mean nature wants us to. Should we deem that acceptable as well?

BTW - I can discriminate against people for whatever I damn well please. It's called freedom. You don't get to dictate tolerance to me.

I was highlighting which faction of humanity that nature has chosen to be dominant. Guess what cupcake, it's NOT the queers.
Assholes are pretty dominant which proves absolutely nothing. In the end they always lose...

You're right. I totally forgot about all the great human civilizations that were created and populated by homosexuals. Can you remind me which ones those were again?

The Greek empire was founded and propagated by homosexuals? Well that's news to me, and probably will be to every fucking historian on the planet. You better start making some phone calls.

LMAO!

Look up the word "personal"

I'll sell you a dictionary for a dollar.
I got 742 on the SAT verbal when it meant something and my insults are political. Like when I say you are brainwashed obviously. Calling Democrats evil faggets stupid lazy unemployed etcetera etcetera with absolutely no clue oh, those are personal and moreover stupid.

Whooohooo! You must be one of them whatchacallits.... geenyass!

Your insults aren't political, stupid quacker. They are personal and pathetic.

But hey. You leftyloons just keep on like you are. Lying, spinning, scamming, crying, and makin shit up is obviously working for your sad group of maniacs.

Ain't it.
That makes 1000 times in a row you're totally incorrect LOL. Not to worry typical Dupe score...

Prove it.
Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwash functional morons.

Put the crack pipe down and concentrate.

You said I had been wrong 1,000 times in a row.

Never happened.

I got 742 on the SAT verbal when it meant something and my insults are political. Like when I say you are brainwashed obviously. Calling Democrats evil faggets stupid lazy unemployed etcetera etcetera with absolutely no clue oh, those are personal and moreover stupid.

But hey. You leftyloons just keep on like you are. Lying, spinning, scamming, crying, and makin shit up is obviously working for your sad group of maniacs.

Ain't it.
That makes 1000 times in a row you're totally incorrect LOL. Not to worry typical Dupe score...

Prove it.

Never happened.

This guy is pure gold :D

Ain't it.

Prove it.

Never happened.

This guy is pure gold :D

Like those cheap little toys in Cracker Jacks... you knew it was just cheap assed junk, but it was still fun to see what you were getting.

If your answer is no you are brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. As far as global warming goes and that's as far as I got. If you don't think women should have equal rights you are also a brainwashed functional moron. the real problem is that the choice is between facts and garbage propaganda and you ignoramuses go for the propaganda every time.

You stopped watching the video because the truth is too painful for your ego, so continue on with binary thinking as the girl in the video mentions. Your problem is you are locked into a rigid ideology.

Ain't it.

Prove it.

Never happened.
that's what happens when you live on an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda. Try a "fact" anytime lol

If your answer is no you are brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. As far as global warming goes and that's as far as I got. If you don't think women should have equal rights you are also a brainwashed functional moron. the real problem is that the choice is between facts and garbage propaganda and you ignoramuses go for the propaganda every time.

You stopped watching the video because the truth is too painful for your ego, so continue on with binary thinking as the girl in the video mentions. Your problem is you are locked into a rigid ideology.

It's called reality.

You sure are bitter

And your personal insults are boring

Ask him how many illegal immigrants are living with him...it shuts his big mouth every time.

Jo

Jo

Maybe the youngster should pay more attention to problems at home in Sweden....?

Crime gangs in Sweden: What's behind the rise in the use of explosives?

The frequent use of explosives is a relatively recent phenomenon, and criminologists told The Local that the blasts can be seen as part of an overall rise in violence and growing recklessness in these criminal networks.

Amir Rostami, a police superintendent turned sociologist with a focus on criminal gangs, told The Local that so-called 'street gangs' are showing an increased tendency towards violence, and that this violence was becoming more severe when it took place.

"If previously they maybe fired one shot or shot someone in the legs, today it's more about AK47s, using more bullets, hand grenades and explosions that we didn't see before. I'd say that's the biggest shift we see – they're more reckless, they don't seem to care about the consequences," Rostami said.

Fatal shootings linked to criminal gangs have increased from around four per year in the early 1990s to over 40 in 2018. And while the blasts that have taken place in Sweden have caused no fatalities so far this year, they could be seen as a sign that the gangs are unafraid of causing damage and potentially harming people.

No, Sweden, hand grenade attacks aren’t an ‘image’ problem

In 2018 there were 162 bombings reported to police, and 93 reported in the first five months of this year, 30 more than during the same period in 2018. The level of attacks is “extreme in a country that is not at war,” Crime Commissioner Gunnar Appelgren told SVT last year.
-------
The use of hand grenades is a purely Swedish phenomenon too, with no other country in Europe reporting their use on such a level, a police manager told Swedish Radio in 2016, a year after attacks first spiked.

The grenades used almost exclusively originate in the former Yugoslavia, and are sold in Sweden for around $100 per piece. But while only three hand grenades were thrown in Kosovo between 2013 and 2014, more than 20 have been used in Sweden every year since 2015.

More broadly, homicide has risen in Sweden, with more than 300 shootings reported last year, causing 45 deaths. Though homicide rates had been in decline since 2002, they again began trending upwards in 2015, as did rapes and sexual assaults, which more than tripled in the last four years.

Of course, 2015 was also the year in which Sweden flung open its doors to more than 160,000 asylum seekers, more per capita than any other European country.
-------

Dagens Nyheter pointed out that 90 percent of shooting perpetrators in Sweden are either first or second generation immigrants.

Right here folks, this is how the left silences anyone who does not automatically jump on their bandwagon. They immediately attempt to end the discussion by belittling you, insulting you, and eventually physically assaulting you.

People, people, people. Stop your bickering. This is just Sweden we are talking about, so in 20 or 30 years, this will all be moot. By then, Gerta will be stuffed in a Burka, not allowed out of the house and forbidden from using the internet by her Muslim overlord just like all other women in Sweden..

But the homosexuals have not kept it private and have brought it into the public schools

I began High School in 1972. Even back then, sexual relations among teenagers (in some cases between students and teenagers) were not exactly a secret.

I have to imagine it's no more private today than it was 47 years ago.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is no conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.

Heterosexual sex is what nature (or God, if you're religious) designed. It's how our species propagates. Gay sex is abnormal and yields no benefit to the species. Gay men account for 70% of all HIV infections, 83% of all syphilis cases, and are 17 times more likely to contract anal cancer - just to name a few statistics. Spin it all you like, but that's nature stamping a big fact REJECT stamp on homosexual activity. It's an evolutionary dead end.

Let me know when that is taught in schools as opposed to this "love is love" and "we should all be so tolerant" and "it's totally normal" fucking nonsense.

As someone who works closely with the public at the community level, I'm of the belief that most people I meet should not procreate, regardless of sexual orientation. We're at nearly 8 Billion and climbing. I don't think the species is at risk of dying out from lack of schtupping. We aren't Pandas yet.

As for the religious prohibition, it rates right up their with eating cheeseburgers and laying with your neighbor's handmaiden. It's between you and your deity, not a society issue.

If someone is engaging in an activity that raises their health risks, be it smoking, skateboard riding, base jumping, or associating with the Clintons, I don't believe it's my business to condemn it. Personal freedom

I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that your concern for the health of the male homosexual community is not the only, not even the key, reason you object to the relations. Would I be wrong there?

Homosexuality isn't normal. Getting dressed up in a French Maid outfit and tickling your spouse with a feather duster isn't normal either (but it's hours of fun for the entire family). When did normal become a desirable trait when it comes to anything, especially human sexuality?

Yes, you would be wrong. I don't object to their "relations". They can do whatever the hell they want with each other, I don't give a flying rats ass. I object to it being promoted as normal and/or socially acceptable - especially to young children. That's not tolerance, it's grooming impressionable young minds into your deviance.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'grooming'. I'm not sure any amount of exposure (or alcohol) could make someone attractive to me if I was not inclined to find them attractive in the first place. On the other hand, it does help a lot of young people by not having to go through the agony of thinking there is something seriously wrong with them for finding someone attractive who their friends might not.

When I was married, my wife and I were different races ... but the same religion. If we had met a few decades earlier, our relationship would have been considered abnormal, perverse, even anti-social. I'm glad we've evolved beyond that as a society.
I'm not sure any amount of exposure (or alcohol) could make someone attractive to me if I was not inclined to find them attractive in the first place

I’m guessing this person is an adult rather than a small child

Gays want to reach children because they are more easily influenced

You sure are bitter

Unlike your insults, my insults are not personal. You are totally duped and that is the big story in the United States for politics the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong you live on an imaginary planet and spend all your time hating people that are trying to tell you the truth. Brainwashed functional moron. I hate lies and corruption, not you poor brainwashed hater dupes. Lovely people except for the fact that you are ignorant because totally misinformed.

LMAO!

Look up the word "personal"

I'll sell you a dictionary for a dollar.

Calling Democrats evil faggets stupid lazy unemployed etcetera etcetera

No you are making up things that dean didnt say just to justify your own emotional outburts

Good point. When the choice between being deemed good or bad is a binary choice, there is no room for compromise on any issue.
In liberal nirvana everything is either mandatory or against the law

Conservative dystopias suffer from the same problem. Which is why I have always leaned to the Libertarian position. Something that doesn't impact me directly, such as abortion, or recreational drugs, same sex marriage, smoking, or reading Tom Sayer, is none of my bloody business and does not merit a political solution.

Well said and I couldn't agree more. I don't worry about things that don't directly impact me. Never have and never will.

The Greek empire was founded and propagated by homosexuals? Well that's news to me, and probably will be to every fucking historian on the planet. You better start making some phone calls.
Well they and the Persians had no problem with having sex with young boys and other men. Why are 17 we talkin about this LOL

You sure are bitter

Ask him how many illegal immigrants are living with him...it shuts his big mouth every time.

Jo

Jo

The stupidity of your arguments does leave one speechless often times. LOL illegals are incredibly hard-working and don't need anybody's help.

Money is all they care about. Very sad.

I've never been able to bring myself to criticize anyone for just caring about money.

I agree to an extent. It only bothers me when they LIE about their true motivations, and are HYPOCRITES like the Soros backed Greta, and others.
You brainwashed functional morons should check the facts someday and cut the baloney character assassination. You don't know their motivation and have no evidence for your conspiracy theories. Right-wing idiocy on Parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back