🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is really happening in Sweden, Greta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the homosexuals have not kept it private and have brought it into the public schools

I began High School in 1972. Even back then, sexual relations among teenagers (in some cases between students and teenagers) were not exactly a secret.

I have to imagine it's no more private today than it was 47 years ago.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is no conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.

Heterosexual sex is what nature (or God, if you're religious) designed. It's how our species propagates. Gay sex is abnormal and yields no benefit to the species. Gay men account for 70% of all HIV infections, 83% of all syphilis cases, and are 17 times more likely to contract anal cancer - just to name a few statistics. Spin it all you like, but that's nature stamping a big fact REJECT stamp on homosexual activity. It's an evolutionary dead end.

Let me know when that is taught in schools as opposed to this "love is love" and "we should all be so tolerant" and "it's totally normal" fucking nonsense.

As someone who works closely with the public at the community level, I'm of the belief that most people I meet should not procreate, regardless of sexual orientation. We're at nearly 8 Billion and climbing. I don't think the species is at risk of dying out from lack of schtupping. We aren't Pandas yet.

As for the religious prohibition, it rates right up their with eating cheeseburgers and laying with your neighbor's handmaiden. It's between you and your deity, not a society issue.

If someone is engaging in an activity that raises their health risks, be it smoking, skateboard riding, base jumping, or associating with the Clintons, I don't believe it's my business to condemn it. Personal freedom

I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that your concern for the health of the male homosexual community is not the only, not even the key, reason you object to the relations. Would I be wrong there?

Homosexuality isn't normal. Getting dressed up in a French Maid outfit and tickling your spouse with a feather duster isn't normal either (but it's hours of fun for the entire family). When did normal become a desirable trait when it comes to anything, especially human sexuality?

Yes, you would be wrong. I don't object to their "relations". They can do whatever the hell they want with each other, I don't give a flying rats ass. I object to it being promoted as normal and/or socially acceptable - especially to young children. That's not tolerance, it's grooming impressionable young minds into your deviance.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'grooming'. I'm not sure any amount of exposure (or alcohol) could make someone attractive to me if I was not inclined to find them attractive in the first place. On the other hand, it does help a lot of young people by not having to go through the agony of thinking there is something seriously wrong with them for finding someone attractive who their friends might not.

When I was married, my wife and I were different races ... but the same religion. If we had met a few decades earlier, our relationship would have been considered abnormal, perverse, even anti-social. I'm glad we've evolved beyond that as a society.

You know exactly what I mean. And yes, there is something wrong with them. Once again, refer back to the STD statistics and other disorders among the gay population. Nature is talking. It's saying NOPE. Ignoring the evidence does not void the evidence.

The abnormality you reference in your inter-racial relationship was a cultural abnormality, not a natural one. Cultural norms can and do change, natural law answers to no man. If nature deems gays an error, which it clearly has, no amount of "tolerance" or virtue signaling from you is going to change it.

I began High School in 1972. Even back then, sexual relations among teenagers (in some cases between students and teenagers) were not exactly a secret.

I have to imagine it's no more private today than it was 47 years ago.

If heterosexual sex is an openly discussed topic in public schools, there is no conceivable reason that other types of sex cannot be openly discussed as well.

Heterosexual sex is what nature (or God, if you're religious) designed. It's how our species propagates. Gay sex is abnormal and yields no benefit to the species. Gay men account for 70% of all HIV infections, 83% of all syphilis cases, and are 17 times more likely to contract anal cancer - just to name a few statistics. Spin it all you like, but that's nature stamping a big fact REJECT stamp on homosexual activity. It's an evolutionary dead end.

Let me know when that is taught in schools as opposed to this "love is love" and "we should all be so tolerant" and "it's totally normal" fucking nonsense.

As someone who works closely with the public at the community level, I'm of the belief that most people I meet should not procreate, regardless of sexual orientation. We're at nearly 8 Billion and climbing. I don't think the species is at risk of dying out from lack of schtupping. We aren't Pandas yet.

As for the religious prohibition, it rates right up their with eating cheeseburgers and laying with your neighbor's handmaiden. It's between you and your deity, not a society issue.

If someone is engaging in an activity that raises their health risks, be it smoking, skateboard riding, base jumping, or associating with the Clintons, I don't believe it's my business to condemn it. Personal freedom

I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that your concern for the health of the male homosexual community is not the only, not even the key, reason you object to the relations. Would I be wrong there?

Homosexuality isn't normal. Getting dressed up in a French Maid outfit and tickling your spouse with a feather duster isn't normal either (but it's hours of fun for the entire family). When did normal become a desirable trait when it comes to anything, especially human sexuality?

Yes, you would be wrong. I don't object to their "relations". They can do whatever the hell they want with each other, I don't give a flying rats ass. I object to it being promoted as normal and/or socially acceptable - especially to young children. That's not tolerance, it's grooming impressionable young minds into your deviance.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'grooming'. I'm not sure any amount of exposure (or alcohol) could make someone attractive to me if I was not inclined to find them attractive in the first place. On the other hand, it does help a lot of young people by not having to go through the agony of thinking there is something seriously wrong with them for finding someone attractive who their friends might not.

When I was married, my wife and I were different races ... but the same religion. If we had met a few decades earlier, our relationship would have been considered abnormal, perverse, even anti-social. I'm glad we've evolved beyond that as a society.

You know exactly what I mean. And yes, there is something wrong with them. Once again, refer back to the STD statistics and other disorders among the gay population. Nature is talking. It's saying NOPE. Ignoring the evidence does not void the evidence.

The abnormality you reference in your inter-racial relationship was a cultural abnormality, not a natural one. Cultural norms can and do change, natural law answers to no man. If nature deems gays an error, which it clearly has, no amount of "tolerance" or virtue signaling from you is going to change it.

I'm not sure how you can classify something as 'unnatural' if it exists in nature. Same sex relations have been acknowledged in all of human history. They also exist in the animal kingdom.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

I'm not sure how you can classify something as 'unnatural' if it exists in nature. Same sex relations have been acknowledged in all of human history. They also exist in the animal kingdom.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

Quit trying to play dumb, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Nature has denied homosexuals the ability to reproduce. Without reproduction the subgroup dies off or at the very least is relegated to an extremely minor portion of the overall population so as to not upset the natural order. Like I said - gays are an evolutionary DEAD END. If nature wanted throngs of gay people we would have them. We don't, and we never will.

Nature has denied homosexuals the ability to reproduce. Without reproduction the subgroup dies off or at the very least is relegated to an extremely minor portion of the overall population so as to not upset the natural order.

Is it your claim that heterosexual couple who can't have children are against the natural order?

article-2713474-202EA4D400000578-338_634x424.jpg

Should they not be allowed to make their relationship public?

Nature has denied homosexuals the ability to reproduce. Without reproduction the subgroup dies off or at the very least is relegated to an extremely minor portion of the overall population so as to not upset the natural order.

Is it your claim that heterosexual couple who can't have children are against the natural order?

I knew you'd try and pull this.

The token heterosexual couples that can't reproduce are errors as well, usually due to an underlying medical disorder. But they are exceedingly rare when compared to the whole of humanity and you damn well know it. Absolutely ZERO homosexual couples can reproduce. Stop playing dumb.

The token heterosexual couples that can't reproduce are errors as well, usually due to an underlying medical disorder. But they are exceedingly rare when compared to the whole of humanity and you damn well know it. Absolutely ZERO homosexual couples can reproduce. Stop playing dumb.

You've made arguments against same sex marriage because:

a) They are unnatural -- but they obviously exist in nature

b) They violate religious precepts -- many things we do violate the precepts of one religion or another. Including eating cheeseburgers or wearing wool with linen.

c) They cannot produce offspring -- many human relations don't produce offspring (either by medical condition or choice). There is much more to human relations than producing children.

d) Gay male relations are more susceptible to to health risks -- many things that people do from skateboarding to wrestling alligators incur some sort of health risk. Risks can be mitigated with simple precautions.

e) Homosexual relations are 'abnormal' -- many things in nature are not normal. Diversity of nature is one of the best things about our planet. Rarity often makes something more beautiful than the mundane.

No one here is advocating anyone adopt a homosexual lifestyle against their own proclivity. I'm saying that we cannot discriminate against persons engaged in a consensual relationship based on any of the arguments you've presented. Such discrimination would be immoral.

If your answer is no you are brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. As far as global warming goes and that's as far as I got. If you don't think women should have equal rights you are also a brainwashed functional moron. the real problem is that the choice is between facts and garbage propaganda and you ignoramuses go for the propaganda every time.

You sure are bitter

And your personal insults are boring

Unlike your insults, my insults are not personal. You are totally duped and that is the big story in the United States for politics the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong you live on an imaginary planet and spend all your time hating people that are trying to tell you the truth. Brainwashed functional moron. I hate lies and corruption, not you poor brainwashed hater dupes. Lovely people except for the fact that you are ignorant because totally misinformed.

LMAO!

Look up the word "personal"

I'll sell you a dictionary for a dollar.

I got 742 on the SAT verbal when it meant something and my insults are political. Like when I say you are brainwashed obviously. Calling Democrats evil faggets stupid lazy unemployed etcetera etcetera with absolutely no clue oh, those are personal and moreover stupid.

Either change your ways or enjoy hell, ignorant bigot.

If your answer is no you are brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. As far as global warming goes and that's as far as I got. If you don't think women should have equal rights you are also a brainwashed functional moron. the real problem is that the choice is between facts and garbage propaganda and you ignoramuses go for the propaganda every time.

You sure are bitter

Unlike your insults, my insults are not personal. You are totally duped and that is the big story in the United States for politics the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong you live on an imaginary planet and spend all your time hating people that are trying to tell you the truth. Brainwashed functional moron. I hate lies and corruption, not you poor brainwashed hater dupes. Lovely people except for the fact that you are ignorant because totally misinformed.

LMAO!

I got 742 on the SAT verbal when it meant something and my insults are political. Like when I say you are brainwashed obviously. Calling Democrats evil faggets stupid lazy unemployed etcetera etcetera with absolutely no clue oh, those are personal and moreover stupid.

Whooohooo! You must be one of them whatchacallits.... geenyass!

Your insults aren't political, stupid quacker. They are personal and pathetic.

But hey. You leftyloons just keep on like you are. Lying, spinning, scamming, crying, and makin shit up is obviously working for your sad group of maniacs.

Ain't it.

b) They violate religious precepts -- many things we do violate the precepts of one religion or another. Including eating cheeseburgers or wearing wool with linen.

c) They cannot produce offspring -- many human relations don't produce offspring (either by medical condition or choice). There is much more to human relations than producing children.

d) Gay male relations are more susceptible to to health risks -- many things that people do from skateboarding to wrestling alligators incur some sort of health risk. Risks can be mitigated with simple precautions.

e) Homosexual relations are 'abnormal' -- many things in nature are not normal. Diversity of nature is one of the best things about our planet. Rarity often makes something more beautiful than the mundane.

No one here is advocating anyone adopt a homosexual lifestyle against their own proclivity. I'm saying that we cannot discriminate against persons engaged in a consensual relationship based on any of the arguments you've presented. Such discrimination would be immoral.

You are assigning your own definitions to my statements to intentionally ignore my points. I've addressed all those things. If you choose not to accept it, that's on you. Exceptions to the rules do not invalidate the rules. Some people screw animals, that doesn't mean nature wants us to. Should we deem that acceptable as well?

BTW - I can discriminate against people for whatever I damn well please. It's called freedom. You don't get to dictate tolerance to me.

What are you, my Dad? Piss off.

You sure are bitter

LMAO!

But hey. You leftyloons just keep on like you are. Lying, spinning, scamming, crying, and makin shit up is obviously working for your sad group of maniacs.

Ain't it.
That makes 1000 times in a row you're totally incorrect LOL. Not to worry typical Dupe score...

I just keep speaking the truth to whatever you people are..

I just keep speaking the truth to whatever you people are..

Of that I have no doubt. Your version of it, anyways...

You are assigning your own definitions to my statements to intentionally ignore my points. I've addressed all those things. If you choose not to accept it, that's on you. Exceptions to the rules do not invalidate the rules. Some people screw animals, that doesn't mean nature wants us to. Should we deem that acceptable as well?

BTW - I can discriminate against people for whatever I damn well please. It's called freedom. You don't get to dictate tolerance to me.
Science tells us people are naturally gay. Not bestial LOL.

Where did I say it didn't, brainlet?

I was highlighting which faction of humanity that nature has chosen to be dominant. Guess what cupcake, it's NOT the queers.

Last edited:
You sure are bitter

LMAO!

Ain't it.
That makes 1000 times in a row you're totally incorrect LOL. Not to worry typical Dupe score...

Prove it.

I was highlighting which faction of humanity that nature has chosen to be dominant. Guess what cupcake, it's NOT the queers.
Assholes are pretty dominant which proves absolutely nothing. In the end they always lose...

LMAO!

Ain't it.

Prove it.
Everyone in the world knows it but you brainwash functional morons.

Assholes are pretty dominant which proves absolutely nothing. In the end they always lose...

You're right. I totally forgot about all the great human civilizations that were created and populated by homosexuals. Can you remind me which ones those were again?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back