🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

Why is the asshole on a ballot somewhere?

How's the baby? I couldn't help but notice that the baby was not being held down by three other individuals while the asshole piece of shit had his knee on it's neck. Do you think the asshole taunted the baby when it said it couldn't breath?

On a side note, not only should the asshole be charged, if the GF allowed it to happen, so should she.

....but worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

Clark County Sheriff's Office - Ohio
8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

...some Black Lives Matter supporters applauded Jackson for his child abuse.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

What's that about 'birds of a feather'....?
Birds of a feather...in the crap together.

Black Lives Matter really has nothing to do with this.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

I think what this man did was atrocious and since garbage like you cries about broad brushes, I suggest you stop assuming.

Because trump has put babies in detention centers.

"....garbage like you...."

Since it is clear to all that you will be voting for the same party and same individual that this piece of effluvia will be voting for, the phrase "garbage like you" appears to be directed 180° in the opposite direction.

The fact is, you have validated my Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Your participation was deeply appreciated, as always.

I think what this man did was atrocious and since garbage like you cries about broad brushes, I suggest you stop assuming.

You messiah Obama is the one who initiated that practice, douchebag.

I was about to post that fact, but I would have floored him more.....gently.

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

"You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "

Wow!

My revealing what you and your compatriot are, really got under your scales!!!

Excellent.

And as far at this ashamed post of yours, the OP clearly reveals all of that.
"You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened."

Last edited:

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

Death Angel "disagrees" I am indeed crushed

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

1595538689089.png

Black Lives Matter supporter Isaiah Jackson is pictured here in a 2018 file mugshot. (Clark County Sheriff’s Office)

I suppose you'd like to retract this: "You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

"You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "

Wow!

My revealing what you and your compatriot really got under your scales!!!

Excellent.

And as far at this ashamed post of yours, the OP clearly reveals all of that.
"You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened."
I guess you don't know about deep fake news. You should read up on it.

Fortunately, the white "girlfriend" mother had no part of this and wasnt present when the trophy photo was taken.

Jackson is listed as standing at 6-foot-2-inchestall and weighing 175 pounds. Records show Jackson faced charges of burglary and domestic violence in January 2019. In October 2018, Jackson faced charges of felonious assault, burglary, trespassing and domestic violence.

Major Chris Clark of the Clark County Sheriff’s Office told WHIO in a statement on July 21, “We are looking into this case, however it is still an active investigation. At this point we are actively looking into it and we are VERY early on into this investigation.” The statement added that the child’s mother did not know about the photo and was not present when it was taken. The child was not injured as a result of the photo, WHIO reported.

I wish I believed that that part was true.

Someone was holding the toddler, and I can't imagine leaving a little one with this garbage.

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

View attachment 366462

Black Lives Matter supporter Isaiah Jackson is pictured here in a 2018 file mugshot. (Clark County Sheriff’s Office)

I suppose you'd like to retract this: "You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "
I am not retracting anything. I exposed your source for what it is, bullshit!!

worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

Why is the asshole on a ballot somewhere?

How's the baby? I couldn't help but notice that the baby was not being held down by three other individuals while the asshole piece of shit had his knee on it's neck. Do you think the asshole taunted the baby when it said it couldn't breath?

On a side note, not only should the asshole be charged, if the GF allowed it to happen, so should she.

If you will re-post without the sort of vulgarity one expects from the individual in the OP, I will certainly continue your education.

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

Posted FACTS. You support criminals and criminal acts against children (as long as they claim blackness)

Where was all your angst when this first happened?
Pictures of children behind chain-link fencing were captured at a site in McAllen, Texas, that had been converted from a warehouse to an immigrant-detention facility a 2014 photograph of Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary, Jeh Johnson, touring a facility in Nogales, Arizona, in 2014, in which the fencing could be seen surrounding migrants there as well.

I really can't believe this was anything real.

There is so much jail time there, my calculator would overheat.

But even if it was a joke, it's no fucking joke.

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

View attachment 366462

I am not retracting anything. I exposed your source for what it is, bullshit!!

You've lost nothing by my exposing you as a lying low-life.

That has always been the opinion normal people have of you.

Continue circling the drain.

Our fact-check showed the Associated Press photo was taken in 2014 at a Customs and Border Protection facility in Nogales, Ariz. The photo was used in an Arizona Republic article centered on an influx of children arriving at the border unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

You've served the purpose you were born to serve: as a cautionary warning to others.

None, I am sure, would want to turn out the way you have.

Forum List

Back