🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

Why is the asshole on a ballot somewhere?

How's the baby? I couldn't help but notice that the baby was not being held down by three other individuals while the asshole piece of shit had his knee on it's neck. Do you think the asshole taunted the baby when it said it couldn't breath?

On a side note, not only should the asshole be charged, if the GF allowed it to happen, so should she.

If you will re-post without the sort of vulgarity one expects from the individual in the OP, I will certainly continue your education.

Nope. Can't do it. I find your pettiness over certain words to amusing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Black Lives Matter really has nothing to do with this.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

What's that about 'birds of a feather'....?
I think what this man did was atrocious and since garbage like you cries about broad brushes, I suggest you stop assuming.

Because trump has put babies in detention centers.
You messiah Obama is the one who initiated that practice, douchebag.
Obama was neither my messiah or the one that initiated family separation. I was opposed to what Obama did and I oppose what trump has done. I am not a republican, I don't think it's OK when my side does something wrong

....but worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

Clark County Sheriff's Office - Ohio
8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

...some Black Lives Matter supporters applauded Jackson for his child abuse.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

LOL, doesn't make it any less true or tragic. The guy is violent black piece of scum.

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

Pot meet kettle. Mr. 64 genders.

I think what this man did was atrocious and since garbage like you cries about broad brushes, I suggest you stop assuming.

He supports BLM supremacy. you Support BLM Supremacy. He supports Democrat Party terrorism. You support Democrat Party terrorism
BLM does not advocate supremacy. Democrats aren't sponsoring terrorism. But you are posting lunacy.

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

"You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "

Wow!

My revealing what you and your compatriot really got under your scales!!!

Excellent.

And as far at this ashamed post of yours, the OP clearly reveals all of that.
"You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened."
I guess you don't know about deep fake news. You should read up on it.

Watch me stuff this lie down your throat long with the others.....

Man shown kneeling on 2-year-old's neck jailed

Ohio man seen kneeling on 2-year-old boy’s neck arrested

Ohio man in custody after kneeling on crying white child’s neck, praising Black Lives Matter

UPDATE: Charges pending for man accused of kneeling on child’s neck in social media photo

WHO IS ISAIAH JACKSON? BLM SUPPORTER ARRESTED AFTER CONTROVERSIAL IMAGE GOES VIRAL

Care to repeat your lies, or have I smashed enough custard pies in your ugly kisser?

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

Death Angel "disagrees" I am indeed crushed
Posted FACTS. You support criminals and criminal acts against children (as long as they claim blackness)

His chagrin is heartwarming.

I love eviscerating his sort.

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

Wow!

Excellent.

Ohio man in custody after kneeling on crying white child’s neck, praising Black Lives Matter

UPDATE: Charges pending for man accused of kneeling on child’s neck in social media photo

WHO IS ISAIAH JACKSON? BLM SUPPORTER ARRESTED AFTER CONTROVERSIAL IMAGE GOES VIRAL

Care to repeat your lies, or have I smashed enough custard pies in your ugly kisser?
Progpuffer will make bail for the monster.

Obama was neither my messiah or the one that initiated family separation. I was opposed to what Obama did and I oppose what trump has done. I am not a republican, I don't think it's OK when my side does something wrong
What side are you? Either you are NOT rioting, upholding cop killers, upholding destruction of property, or you are.
Because that today is the distinction. Democrats/anarchists are NOT constructive oriented but DESTRUCTIVE.
And the reason for that is simple. IT is too hard for democrats, et.al. to be constructive and is so easy to be destructive.
Little kids can tear things apart like the Democrats/anarchists etc. are doing. There is NO argument that the cities having trouble
are being destroyed by anarchists and democrats in office. Don't be surprised all you people like you that are in favor of destruction are going to be IN trouble.

He supports BLM supremacy.

So why do Trump cultists allow themselves to be constantly terrified by the dumbest propaganda imaginable?

My theory is that they actually enjoy the feeling of sitting in a puddle of their own urine.

Where is the 'propaganda' to which you refer?

The entire OP is true, and the sort who support Democrats, BLM, ANTIFA, looters, arsonists, anarcho-communists......you.....are all over this thread trying to deny the truth.

The deeper your sort are hurt, the more I like it.

The POS kneeling on that baby's neck needs a double tap with a nine to the forehead.

Leave children out of it!

Wtf demoquacks? You're no better than the Taliban

I need be named Queen, and just watch how quickly I will use the biblical rule on the death penalty.

Do I have your vote?

Last edited:

8 hours ago
View attachment 366439

Michele
@Michele88868934

View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS

Wow!

Excellent.

Progpuffer will make bail for the monster.

Now now he's not queer,... roflmao...as a three dollar bill

Anyone and I mean anyone trying to defend this needs to be investigated.

How's the baby? I couldn't help but notice that the baby was not being held down by three other individuals while the asshole piece of shit had his knee on it's neck. Do you think the asshole taunted the baby when it said it couldn't breath?

On a side note, not only should the asshole be charged, if the GF allowed it to happen, so should she.

If you will re-post without the sort of vulgarity one expects from the individual in the OP, I will certainly continue your education.

I'll assume that you are using this as an excuse, knowing the thrashing you'd be exposed to.

And...you are correct.

He is clearly a BLM fuckstick, asswipe.

He will go to prison for this. Something tells me it won't be his first time.

Of course he isn't anyone's 'messiah.'

But your side claimed he was god, Jesus and the messiah,.....didn't you.

I'll assume that you are using this as an excuse, knowing the thrashing you'd be exposed to.

And...you are correct.

Hahaha. Besides being a pseudo-psychic, you know what logical fallacy you're engaging in right?

Trump put kids in the same detentions centers Barry Hussein put kids, Dummy.

Forum List

Back