🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

Why is the asshole on a ballot somewhere?

How's the baby? I couldn't help but notice that the baby was not being held down by three other individuals while the asshole piece of shit had his knee on it's neck. Do you think the asshole taunted the baby when it said it couldn't breath?

On a side note, not only should the asshole be charged, if the GF allowed it to happen, so should she.

If you will re-post without the sort of vulgarity one expects from the individual in the OP, I will certainly continue your education.

Nope. Can't do it. I find your pettiness over certain words to amusing.

I'll assume that you are using this as an excuse, knowing the thrashing you'd be exposed to.

And...you are correct.

Hahaha. Besides being a pseudo-psychic, you know what logical fallacy you're engaging in right?

Begin your re-education with the facts: I never lie, and I am never wrong.

Write that 50 times, and get back to me.
What makes you think he can write or count past 21?

I got that '21' meaning.

A terrible mental image.

Black Lives Matter really has nothing to do with this.
He is clearly a BLM fuckstick, asswipe.

He will go to prison for this. Something tells me it won't be his first time.

Well, clearly a fuckwad........
You are a moron.
You are why liberals should not be allowed to vote

Blow it out your ass. Show me one fucking candidate who approves of what that piece of shit depicted in that photo? Why should what he did alter my vote whatsoever.
Dempcrats support the BLM terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. Democrat voters support the BLM

So you can't name one Democrat candidate on a ballot somewhere that supports this nutjob and what he did?

You seem to be....jus saying

Denounce it then move on is probably wise

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

What's that about 'birds of a feather'....?
I think what this man did was atrocious and since garbage like you cries about broad brushes, I suggest you stop assuming.

Because trump has put babies in detention centers.
You messiah Obama is the one who initiated that practice, douchebag.
Obama was neither my messiah or the one that initiated family separation. I was opposed to what Obama did and I oppose what trump has done. I am not a republican, I don't think it's OK when my side does something wrong
What side are you? Either you are NOT rioting, upholding cop killers, upholding destruction of property, or you are.
Because that today is the distinction. Democrats/anarchists are NOT constructive oriented but DESTRUCTIVE.
And the reason for that is simple. IT is too hard for democrats, et.al. to be constructive and is so easy to be destructive.
Little kids can tear things apart like the Democrats/anarchists etc. are doing. There is NO argument that the cities having trouble
are being destroyed by anarchists and democrats in office. Don't be surprised all you people like you that are in favor of destruction are going to be IN trouble.
No, that is not the distinction. Are you for a fascist lie about widespread violence that's not happening? Do you uphold cops killing and beating civilians who are unarmed and committing no crime? You fine with secret police descending on cities only on presidential authority? Republicans live in the cities you talk about. Republicans run city departments in the cities you talk about. Republicans are elected for city councils in cities you talk about. Republicans lose mayors races in these cities meaning the cities you talk about would be worse off with republican mayors. I live in a state that was ruined by 2 terms of a republican governor. So shove that democratic city bullshit back up your ass and into the intestines where it came from.

Let's be clear about the data.

First, the facts:
1595541637647.png

And now, this interesting fact which explains the above.

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

I'd like to know where the boy's dad is? Know if it were my child's mom allowing her boyfriend to pull that crap I'd do everything in my power to get the kid permanently away from her.

Cute child... Erin Marie Smith

So you haven't noticed the effect on marriage and family that the Democrats/Progressives have had over the last half century.

Let me know if you need a reading curriculum to fill in your lacunae.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

I think what this man did was atrocious and since garbage like you cries about broad brushes, I suggest you stop assuming.

He supports BLM supremacy. you Support BLM Supremacy. He supports Democrat Party terrorism. You support Democrat Party terrorism
BLM does not advocate supremacy. Democrats aren't sponsoring terrorism. But you are posting lunacy.

"Democrats aren't sponsoring terrorism."

Watch me pulverize you yet again:

1. Democrats encouraged the riots and anarchy, and Democrat DAs, judges, and prosecutors released every BLM, ANTIFA, rioter, looter, assaulter, that the police arrested.

2. And it began with your messiah...
The Obama White House dozens of times behaved as the architect of the anti-police, anti-white riots, Hussein Obama, who famously encouraged the rioters in Ferguson to continue: “Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson. According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.” In Ferguson, Tactics Set for Grand Jury Decision in Michael Brown Case

You were saying????

1. Isn't Steve Martin serving 10 for looting during the Ferguson rioting?

2. President Obama condemned the violence and never encouraged violence or rioting.

Want to go for the hat trick?

Obama was neither my messiah or the one that initiated family separation. I was opposed to what Obama did and I oppose what trump has done. I am not a republican, I don't think it's OK when my side does something wrong
What side are you? Either you are NOT rioting, upholding cop killers, upholding destruction of property, or you are.
Because that today is the distinction. Democrats/anarchists are NOT constructive oriented but DESTRUCTIVE.
And the reason for that is simple. IT is too hard for democrats, et.al. to be constructive and is so easy to be destructive.
Little kids can tear things apart like the Democrats/anarchists etc. are doing. There is NO argument that the cities having trouble
are being destroyed by anarchists and democrats in office. Don't be surprised all you people like you that are in favor of destruction are going to be IN trouble.
No, that is not the distinction. Are you for a fascist lie about widespread violence that's not happening? Do you uphold cops killing and beating civilians who are unarmed and committing no crime? You fine with secret police descending on cities only on presidential authority? Republicans live in the cities you talk about. Republicans run city departments in the cities you talk about. Republicans are elected for city councils in cities you talk about. Republicans lose mayors races in these cities meaning the cities you talk about would be worse off with republican mayors. I live in a state that was ruined by 2 terms of a republican governor. So shove that democratic city bullshit back up your ass and into the intestines where it came from.

First, the facts:
View attachment 366469

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Try not repeating the same silly anecdote.

Holy Shit, dude. You literally have no connection to reality. Not even close.

He’s a black supremists

You are a moron.

Blow it out your ass. Show me one fucking candidate who approves of what that piece of shit depicted in that photo? Why should what he did alter my vote whatsoever.
Dempcrats support the BLM terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. Democrat voters support the BLM

So you can't name one Democrat candidate on a ballot somewhere that supports this nutjob and what he did?

He supports BLM supremacy. you Support BLM Supremacy. He supports Democrat Party terrorism. You support Democrat Party terrorism
BLM does not advocate supremacy. Democrats aren't sponsoring terrorism. But you are posting lunacy.

1. Democrats encouraged the riots and anarchy, and Democrat DAs, judges, and prosecutors released every BLM, ANTIFA, rioter, looter, assaulter, that the police arrested.

The Obama White House dozens of times behaved as the architect of the anti-police, anti-white riots, Hussein Obama, who famously encouraged the rioters in Ferguson to continue: “Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson. According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.” In Ferguson, Tactics Set for Grand Jury Decision in Michael Brown Case

You were saying????

2. President Obama condemned the violence and never encouraged violence or rioting.

Steve Martin??? The comedian??? Wtf???

Nothing but lies again.

"Are you for a fascist lie about widespread violence that's not happening?"

Nothing to see in Chicago, Portland or Seattle. ( I know, it's ALL fake news)

" You fine with secret police descending on cities only on presidential authority? "

Tell them to stay away from Federal Bldgs, problem solved.

"Republicans run city departments in the cities you talk about. Republicans are elected for city councils in cities you talk about.:

Show me Republican majority City Councils in those Cities I mentioned above.

" So shove that democratic city bullshit back up your ass and into the intestines where it came from."

Sure Seattle, Portland, SF, LA, Chicago, Baltimore et al are Utopian Edens.

He’s a black supremists

You are a moron.

You were saying????

"I was born a poor black child.....but slow"

You were saying????

I just provided the NYTimes article where Hussein wished the rioters to 'stay the course.'

If you doubt that in the slightest, here's a clue....

“During the Obama presidency, Sharpton was welcomed in the White House more than 100 times.” For Democrats, all paths to the White House run through the House of Sharpton

One wonders which one was directing the other. In 2014, Giuliani made the point: “…Obama’s anti-police rhetoric is through his association with the Rev. Al Sharpton,…”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ite-house-invited-al-sharpton-up-to-85-times/

That was two clues.

So you haven't noticed the effect on marriage and family that the Democrats/Progressives have had over the last half century.

It appears you have trouble going beyond binary thinking. The world must be a real simple place for you.

Oooo.......I insulted you by pointing out that you don't read, and you're clueless.

Too bad.....Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve

First, the facts:
View attachment 366469

Again?

Try not repeating the same silly anecdote.

Try learning.

He’s a black supremists

You are a moron.

You were saying????

Well he was once "born a poor black child".....but no, not him.

He was not released as Ms. never tells a lie, lied about......

"What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen"

Seen: no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

....but worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

Clark County Sheriff's Office - Ohio
8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

...some Black Lives Matter supporters applauded Jackson for his child abuse.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

View attachment 366462

Black Lives Matter supporter Isaiah Jackson is pictured here in a 2018 file mugshot. (Clark County Sheriff’s Office)

I suppose you'd like to retract this: "You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "
I am not retracting anything. I exposed your source for what it is, bullshit!!
So prove the photo is fake or retract your lies dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back