🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

"Democrats aren't sponsoring terrorism."

Watch me pulverize you yet again:

1. Democrats encouraged the riots and anarchy, and Democrat DAs, judges, and prosecutors released every BLM, ANTIFA, rioter, looter, assaulter, that the police arrested.

2. And it began with your messiah...
The Obama White House dozens of times behaved as the architect of the anti-police, anti-white riots, Hussein Obama, who famously encouraged the rioters in Ferguson to continue: “Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson. According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.” In Ferguson, Tactics Set for Grand Jury Decision in Michael Brown Case

You were saying????

Democrats have not encouraged jack shit. And you are one pig faced, lying assed, disingenuous bitch.

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

The Obama White House dozens of times behaved as the architect of the anti-police, anti-white riots, Hussein Obama, who famously encouraged the rioters in Ferguson to continue: “Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson. According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.”

The words written in the article you linked:

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”

I should have went to an Ivy League school. I'd be president of that college right now.

Last edited:
What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

Damn right.
View attachment 366476
Well, the assholes shouldn’t have been in the street. Should have just let the drivers turn them into roadkill. Next pathetic attempt.

1. Democrats encouraged the riots and anarchy, and Democrat DAs, judges, and prosecutors released every BLM, ANTIFA, rioter, looter, assaulter, that the police arrested.

The Obama White House dozens of times behaved as the architect of the anti-police, anti-white riots, Hussein Obama, who famously encouraged the rioters in Ferguson to continue: “Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson. According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.” In Ferguson, Tactics Set for Grand Jury Decision in Michael Brown Case

You were saying????

Democrats have not encouraged jack shit. And you are one pig faced, lying assed, disingenuous bitch.

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

The Obama White House dozens of times behaved as the architect of the anti-police, anti-white riots, Hussein Obama, who famously encouraged the rioters in Ferguson to continue: “Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson. According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.”

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”

I should have went to an Ivy League school. I'd be president of that college right now.

Michael Brown is rotting in the ground as he should be. Do bad shit, don't cry about what happens.

You were saying????

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

Michael Brown is rotting in the ground as he should be. Do bad shit, don't cry about what happens.
You're a failed human being.

You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view
"The child, whose identity is not being released, was taken to a hospital, where he was found to have not been injured because of the incident shown in the photo."

"What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen"

Seen: no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Child abuse, front and foremost.

Or are you really that stupid?

Can you imagine of them using that as an excuse???

This is why there is no hope of the Leftists ever having an epiphany.

You were saying????

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

Nope, you don't steal and then try to hurt a Cop. He got what he deserved.

You were saying????

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

The second sentence was simply "CYA," exactly the same thing Hussein did after telling illegal aliens 'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself,' then gave some cover word salad.

It is done so liars like you can claim other than the truth.

Holy shit, this could be Biden's son. Same behavior with children. First hair and now necks!

You were saying????

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

The second sentence was simply "CYA," exactly the same thing Hussein did after telling illegal aliens 'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself,' then gave some cover word salad.

It is done so liars like you can claim other than the truth.
BLM rioters have been turned loose by DEMOCRATS. They pay no price for their crimes. This creature felt safe and immune from prosecution.

You were saying????

This is why I said that.

Your comment:

And, like Michael Brown, you've never reached "human" status

Black Lives Matter really has nothing to do with this.
Yes BLM has something to do with this. Here’s why. The rhetoric coming from BLM is so divisive and fanatical, it is excusing, covering for, and encouraging violence against cops, whites, trump supporters, and capitalism. We’ve seen the effects of it. Billions worth of property burnt to the ground, billions worth of property stolen, thousands injured, hundreds critically injured, and dozens murdered all in the name of this movement. This is the fruit of the BLM tree. The rhetoric is so foul, and so dehumanizing (yes it’s dehumanizing to sum entire swaths of people and systems as racist) that people like Nick Cannon and Desean Jackson and this fucking guy actually think it’s a good idea in this environment to publicly post these things on social media for all to see. Like Djax thought it was a good idea to publicly agree with hitlers thoughts about the Jews. Just like this guy saw a white kid and thought this would be a good thing to post.

BLM as a notion I agree with. Police brutality im 100% against. Police reform in 100% for. BLM as a movement is only going to lead to more cops assassinated, and more baby’s shot because they’re parents took a wrong turn and came across a protest. You want a Maoist revolution, which is exactly the language and rhetoric BLM puts forward...a Maoist revolution is exactly what you’ll get.

Black Lives Matter really has nothing to do with this.
Yes BLM has something to do with this. Here’s why. The rhetoric coming from BLM is so divisive and fanatical, it is excusing, covering for, and encouraging violence against cops, whites, trump supporters, and capitalism. We’ve seen the effects of it. Billions worth of property burnt to the ground, billions worth of property stolen, thousands injured, hundreds critically injured, and dozens murdered all in the name of this movement. This is the fruit of the BLM tree. The rhetoric is so foul, and so dehumanizing (yes it’s dehumanizing to sum entire swaths of people and systems as racist) that people like Nick Cannon and Desean Jackson and this fucking guy actually think it’s a good idea in this environment to publicly post these things on social media for all to see. Like Djax thought it was a good idea to publicly agree with hitlers thoughts about the Jews. Just like this guy saw a white kid and thought this would be a good thing to post.

BLM as a notion I agree with. Police brutality im 100% against. Police reform in 100% for. BLM as a movement is only going to lead to more cops assassinated, and more baby’s shot because they’re parents took a wrong turn and came across a protest. You want a Maoist revolution, which is exactly the language and rhetoric BLM puts forward...a Maoist revolution is exactly what you’ll get.

Doh, it is the murder part of Burn, Loot, Murder.

I am confident the person has participated in all of it.

So you haven't noticed the effect on marriage and family that the Democrats/Progressives have had over the last half century.

It appears you have trouble going beyond binary thinking. The world must be a real simple place for you.

Oooo.......I insulted you by pointing out that you don't read, and you're clueless.

Too bad.....Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve

One of the joys I find in reading is the exercise of critical thinking. On this thread's matter I posted my thoughts on what I would do as a father if the situation arose. I held back on any criticism of the father because as far as I know he could be serving our country a half a world away. Why you thought your ideology article would address the dad's situation was far-fetched and I called it as I saw it. Now if you would have linked an article regarding the dad, that to me would have been pertinent. So I'm not insulted at all. Were you?

Forum List

Back