🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

Well the common piece of shit Democrat/communist agenda is out in full force. Any white person who would vote for Biden is a sick sonofabitch who hates the United States of America.

Somehow we knew Biden was involved.

72587.jpg

1595569442091.png

Appears to be his kid and he is claiming he doesn't know who posted the picture indicating some else did it 4 political purposes. Yeah he did do it and is a Ahole but sounds like someone else is making a statement. There is also a white guy holding the baby down also. Seriously how would someone do that then post pictures on face book. Someone else posted it and added the caption. The statement and picture does not make any sense.

Well the common piece of shit Democrat/communist agenda is out in full force. Any white person who would vote for Biden is a sick sonofabitch who hates the United States of America.
You’re a complete idiot if you think the actions of another complete idiot represents the agenda of millions.... grow up

You’re a complete idiot if you think the actions of another complete idiot represents the agenda of millions.... grow up
^^ the irony in this statement is beyond belief. Or is is hypocrisy?

Care to explain?

Care to explain?
LOL, the fact you can’t figure that out just shows how dumb you BLMers are.

Care to explain?
Well then explain it to me and win the debate

Care to explain?
Well then explain it to me and win the debate
Well gee, what’s been going on in this country for the last few months, all based on one man’s actions? And now millions of people, past and present, are being accused of being racist?

It sounds like the mother is trash herself

probably a junkie who gets her drugs from the black boyfriend

So you haven't noticed the effect on marriage and family that the Democrats/Progressives have had over the last half century.

It appears you have trouble going beyond binary thinking. The world must be a real simple place for you.

Oooo.......I insulted you by pointing out that you don't read, and you're clueless.

Too bad.....Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve

One of the joys I find in reading is the exercise of critical thinking. On this thread's matter I posted my thoughts on what I would do as a father if the situation arose. I held back on any criticism of the father because as far as I know he could be serving our country a half a world away. Why you thought your ideology article would address the dad's situation was far-fetched and I called it as I saw it. Now if you would have linked an article regarding the dad, that to me would have been pertinent. So I'm not insulted at all. Were you?

"One of the joys I find in reading is the exercise of critical thinking."

Soooo.......when will you start????

....but worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

Clark County Sheriff's Office - Ohio
8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

...some Black Lives Matter supporters applauded Jackson for his child abuse.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

What's that about 'birds of a feather'....?
You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

View attachment 366462

Black Lives Matter supporter Isaiah Jackson is pictured here in a 2018 file mugshot. (Clark County Sheriff’s Office)

I suppose you'd like to retract this: "You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "
I am not retracting anything. I exposed your source for what it is, bullshit!!
So prove the photo is fake or retract your lies dumbfuck.
Ya know what slick. The photo is not fake . It is the result of this retarded "George Floyd Challenge" bullshit

It has nothing to do w/ BLM It is a retarded social media meme on the level of the tide pod challenge or the bird box challenge . Now shut the fuck up. You and political chick and the rest of you morons

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

"What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen"

Seen: no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Child abuse, front and foremost.

Or are you really that stupid?
So you agree, no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Are you really that empathy challenged and unimaginative?

It appears that readers find your shrug at the inhumanity of the BLM supporter a disgusting display of poor upbringing and lack of character.

Try to stand downwind when you post.

He should be arrested
Just like those fucking cops
This is what your side is.....and it's only gonna get worse.
Blood flowing in the streets soon to follow.

I don't know about the 'worse' part......they starved and slaughtered over 100 million in the last century.
BTW....if you'd like to see how little that poster cares about human life....

When I pointed out that his antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....he sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society

This is the Left.

....but worth remembering when you get into the voting booth:

"Black Lives Matter supporter seen kneeling on white baby’s neck in viral photo jailed, awaits charges

Clark County Sheriff's Office - Ohio
8 hours ago
On July 21, 2020, the Clark County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a posting on social media displaying a photo of an adult male in a kneeling position, with one knee on the neck of a 2 year old child. Appended to the photo was a "banner" containing language that indicated that the image was related to ongoing racially-oriented protests and other activity taking place in various cities around the nation. Two divisions of the Clark County Sheriff's Office immediately bega..
View attachment 366439

The two-year-old child is wearing a diaper and is crying during the abusive incident. The caption on the photo that Jackson shared reads: “Blm now mf.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Michele
@Michele88868934

How about this, Ohio. BlM ok with this? Isaiah Jackson from Springfield,OH. Mother, Erin Marie Smith let this happen. Wait until you see the comment posted by a black educator.

...some Black Lives Matter supporters applauded Jackson for his child abuse.

“Brian Papin, a special-education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High, praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby.”

I’m beyond sick of this mess! Brian Papin, a special education teacher an Atlanta, Georgia school Cedar Grove High praised Isaiah Jackson for kneeling on the neck of a white baby. A photo of Jackson kneeling on his girlfriend's 2yr baby with a caption on the photo, "Blm now mf."

According to social media posts, Brian Papin, a special-needs teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, lamented that Jackson wasn’t forceful enough when he tortured the white baby.

Papin reportedly remarked: “You’re doing it wrong! One knee on the center and lean into it until death! Get it right!” (**Language warning)
View attachment 366440

View attachment 366445

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.

I assume you will be voting for the same individual, same party that this piece of human garbage will be voting for.

What's that about 'birds of a feather'....?
You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. I don't know either but I do know that you'll pretty much believe anything that supports your far right world view

View attachment 366462

Black Lives Matter supporter Isaiah Jackson is pictured here in a 2018 file mugshot. (Clark County Sheriff’s Office)

I suppose you'd like to retract this: "You have no idea who he is, what he believes in or if this even happened. "
I am not retracting anything. I exposed your source for what it is, bullshit!!
So prove the photo is fake or retract your lies dumbfuck.
Ya know what slick. The photo is not fake . It is the result of this retarded "George Floyd Challenge" bullshit

It has nothing to do w/ BLM It is a retarded social media meme on the level of the tide pod challenge or the bird box challenge . Now shut the fuck up. You and political chick and the rest of you morons
BLM "is a tolerant and peaceful religion"

And as the media kept saying about the riots.....'mostly peaceful.'

And apparently you enjoy seeing a man holding his knee on a babies neck.

Plainly, you were stroking yourself when you typed that. As you were viewing the picture, of course.

Why is this group of Trump cultists getting off so much on this? It's really creepy. I mean, even creepier than is normal for Trump cultists, and that's saying something. Usually Trump cultists only get off on violence directed at adults. This is taking it to a whole new level.

Not all Trump cultists are creepy pervs, of course. Just the group here. I don't want to know about the next thing that they'll get off on.

I'm sure that the sexual reference, you believe, marks you as mature....but it does the opposite: depicts a third grader bathroom inhabitant.

"Why is this group of Trump cultists ..."

Cult: a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. Google.

Now.....which side called their candidate god, Jesus, and the messiah?

Right: yours.

Everyone has heard the phrase "crying crocodile tears". It means that the person doing the crying is expressing insincere remorse - either their sadness is not genuine, or they're simply using the tears to gain sympathy where none is deserved. Is this just a fanciful phrase, based upon the ironical concept that a crocodile could cry, or do crocodiles actually cry crocodile tears?
Real crocodile tears

Well yes,

Crocodile tears???

Everyone with humanity was shocked by the picture of the individual in the OP, the one who will vote the way you will, and with the same insight you have.....none.

And your alibi is that others, like you, don't care at the torture of an infant.

I bet you read news accounts of airline disasters with the same level of interest as the weather report.

"What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen"

Seen: no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Child abuse, front and foremost.

Or are you really that stupid?
So you agree, no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Are you really that empathy challenged and unimaginative?

It appears that readers find your shrug at the inhumanity of the BLM supporter a disgusting display of poor upbringing and lack of character.

So no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble like George Floyd did. But just look! Over here! A white baby can be seen crying! Oh, the inhumanity!

FU4Y.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back