🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

He should be arrested
Just like those fucking cops
This is what your side is.....and it's only gonna get worse.
Blood flowing in the streets soon to follow.

I don't know about the 'worse' part......they starved and slaughtered over 100 million in the last century.
BTW....if you'd like to see how little that poster cares about human life....

When I pointed out that his antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....he sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society

This is the Left.
I noticed that every one of them thinks this is all just a big joke.
A H.S. classmate of mine told me ANTIFA is a one-off....meaning they won't be doing this next year after his Golden Candidate, Joe Biden, is elected.

I pointed out that the leaders of ANTIFA were the same Marxists that were involved in Occupy Wallstreet during the Obama Administration.

I figure these riots and the clampdown due to the virus will be with us for a long time.....at least 10 years. And the left will be using them to erase our history and change our economy and our country for good.

"What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen"

Seen: no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Child abuse, front and foremost.

Or are you really that stupid?
So you agree, no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble.

Are you really that empathy challenged and unimaginative?

It appears that readers find your shrug at the inhumanity of the BLM supporter a disgusting display of poor upbringing and lack of character.

So no baby dying nor even appearing to have breathing trouble like George Floyd did. But just look! Over here! A white baby can be seen crying! Oh, the inhumanity!

FU4Y.gif

Please.....just crawl away.

He should be arrested
Just like those fucking cops
This is what your side is.....and it's only gonna get worse.
Blood flowing in the streets soon to follow.

I don't know about the 'worse' part......they starved and slaughtered over 100 million in the last century.
BTW....if you'd like to see how little that poster cares about human life....

When I pointed out that his antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....he sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society

This is the Left.
I noticed that every one of them thinks this is all just a big joke.
A H.S. classmate of mine told me ANTIFA is a one-off....meaning they won't be doing this next year after his Golden Candidate, Joe Biden, is elected.

I pointed out that the leaders of ANTIFA were the same Marxists that were involved in Occupy Wallstreet during the Obama Administration.

I figure these riots and the clampdown due to the virus will be with us for a long time.....at least 10 years. And the left will be using them to erase our history and change our economy and our country for good.

This pathology has been with us since Rousseau.
Is it an exaggeration to compare those who support the current uprising, the firing, assaulting, those who don’t toe the Leftist line, with the terror of the French Revolution, or the time under the Bolsheviks or Nazis?

Well the common piece of shit Democrat/communist agenda is out in full force. Any white person who would vote for Biden is a sick sonofabitch who hates the United States of America.
Can you discuss people that are actually associated with the story of do you always have to rant incoherent?
I always ask, where is the Mother?

"One of the joys I find in reading is the exercise of critical thinking."

Soooo.......when will you start????

When will you begin to look upon the abuse of a toddler as anything more than a political point?

I put you in your place, you can stop trying to dig your way out.

Just accept the truth.

One thing worse than what that piece of shit did is the rabid right trying to associate a vile individual criminal act to the entire Democrat political party. Another piece of shit move by Trumpybears' Banana Republicans.

One thing worse than what that piece of shit did is the rabid right trying to associate a vile individual criminal act to the entire Democrat political party. Another piece of shit move by Trumpybears' Banana Republicans.
Yeah cause no left leaning person here has ever done that.... like you

View attachment 366714

You gotta hand it to the Rabid Right media, while the the Loony Left is trying to catch up, the Faux-
Sphere still rules. Their coordinated efforts can spread a lie half way around the world before the truth has a cup of hot coffee.

Yeah cause no left leaning person here has ever done that.... like you

View attachment 366714

You gotta hand it to the Rabid Right media, while the the Loony Left is trying to catch up, the Faux-
Sphere still rules. Their coordinated efforts can spread a lie half way around the world before the truth has a cup of hot coffee.
Uh huh.... yeah... CNN and company never spin the news. Never

:rolleyes:

When will you begin to look upon the abuse of a toddler as anything more than a political point?

Just accept the truth.

Yes, your typical reliance on amusing assumptions to cover the inability of independent thought has put me in my place.

Just accept the truth.

Yes, your typical reliance on amusing assumptions to cover the inability of independent thought has put me in my place.

I see no reason to sugar-coat it: you're simply not as perceptive as I am.

What more is there to say?

Um, the cretin with his knee on the neck of a 2 year old did it to make a political point.

Idiot.

Two wrongs don't make a right,. Idiot.
What is wrong about pointing out, and condemning the asshole in the OP?

You’re a complete idiot if you think the actions of another complete idiot represents the agenda of millions.... grow up
son, you can't get more ironic then that post right there. your brain must have leaked completely out of your head

what lie?

The Democrat party has gone full blown neo-communist domestic terrorist group. These thugs forcing people to kneel will get what's coming to them x3.

Well the common piece of shit Democrat/communist agenda is out in full force. Any white person who would vote for Biden is a sick sonofabitch who hates the United States of America.
You’re a complete idiot if you think the actions of another complete idiot represents the agenda of millions.... grow up
^^ the irony in this statement is beyond belief. Or is is hypocrisy?
Care to explain?
LOL, the fact you can’t figure that out just shows how dumb you BLMers are.
Well then explain it to me and win the debate
Well gee, what’s been going on in this country for the last few months, all based on one man’s actions? And now millions of people, past and present, are being accused of being racist?
Your mistake is thinking that everything going on is based on one mans actions.... you do know the BLM was around well before Floyd got murdered, right? and you think I’m the dumb one.

Forum List

Back