🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

"One of the joys I find in reading is the exercise of critical thinking."

Soooo.......when will you start????

When will you begin to look upon the abuse of a toddler as anything more than a political point?
Um, the cretin with his knee on the neck of a 2 year old did it to make a political point.

Idiot.

Two wrongs don't make a right,. Idiot.
What is wrong about pointing out, and condemning the asshole in the OP?

Nothing at all. Let me provide the Cliff notes as I see it My initial reply was the rhetorical question of where was the dad and stating if I was the father I'd get the kid away from his mother and boyfriend. I wasn't critical of the dad because it would have made me feel like an ass if I later found out he was a service man away on active duty. The reply I got was that I needed to read some political ideology as means to seek an answer on my family matter question. That's what initiated my reply that objected to seeing the world only through the lens of politics, not the OP.

Your mistake is thinking that everything going on is based on one mans actions.... you do know the BLM was around well before Floyd got murdered, right? and you think I’m the dumb one.
I just wonder when you converted to being anti America and thinking looting and rioting and arson were legit protests. so you've declared democratic republic over. So you won't mind that we don't kiss your asses.

Last edited:
A DeKalb high school teacher is under investigation for encouraging the child's murder. Not fired. Just investigated. That's where you can have some influence.
oh hell but say you don't agree with BLM its rage city and fire everyone.

Well the common piece of shit Democrat/communist agenda is out in full force. Any white person who would vote for Biden is a sick sonofabitch who hates the United States of America.
You’re a complete idiot if you think the actions of another complete idiot represents the agenda of millions.... grow up
yet you do that every day when you single out the worst of the right and pretend everyone on the right is that way.

bush said it best - but i'll let you simply going on being gods gift to hypocrites.

Well the common piece of shit Democrat/communist agenda is out in full force. Any white person who would vote for Biden is a sick sonofabitch who hates the United States of America.
You’re a complete idiot if you think the actions of another complete idiot represents the agenda of millions.... grow up
^^ the irony in this statement is beyond belief. Or is is hypocrisy?
Care to explain?
LOL, the fact you can’t figure that out just shows how dumb you BLMers are.
Well then explain it to me and win the debate
Well gee, what’s been going on in this country for the last few months, all based on one man’s actions? And now millions of people, past and present, are being accused of being racist?
Your mistake is thinking that everything going on is based on one mans actions.... you do know the BLM was around well before Floyd got murdered, right? and you think I’m the dumb one.
oh be fair slade, it ain't just him.

we all think you're the dumb one.

Care to explain?
Well gee, what’s been going on in this country for the last few months, all based on one man’s actions? And now millions of people, past and present, are being accused of being racist?
And you think we judge the BLM by the one moron featured in the OP’s story? BLM as a whole are violent thugs supported by a bunch of “peaceful” cheerleaders. And yes, you are the dumb one.

Um, the cretin with his knee on the neck of a 2 year old did it to make a political point.
Bingo. And clearly a "cretin" for making "a political point" you happen to disagree with. One picture can provide at least 1000 words of false impression (triggered response) that a short video clip may easily reveal to be utter farce. Appearance of "abuse" was clearly intended. But was his knee actually applying any pressure to the baby's neck? Doesn't look like it. Was the baby already crying and only momentary placed face down on the floor to take a quick picture? Dunno, but assume the worst at any cost if that's what appears to support your political agenda, right? Studies show that "cretins" employing "critical thinking" agree. Reflexively reacting to shit rulz!

Horrible! just horrible!

This kind of anarchy ... this kind of crime must stop.

It must STOP NOW!
This is everything Black Lives Matter stand's for..."retribution against whites."

One thing worse than what that piece of shit did is the rabid right trying to associate a vile individual criminal act to the entire Democrat political party. Another piece of shit move by Trumpybears' Banana Republicans.
Biden would lick both their asses for their vote. Democratic Party and Marxist propaganda have created the atmosphere for this to happen.

Can you discuss people that are actually associated with the story of do you always have to rant incoherent?
I always ask, where is the Mother?
Moonglow defends child abuse.

Care to explain?
Black Lives Matter wants to kill white people. Especially the children.

It is 100% representative of Democratic Party, leftist media, and BLM.

View attachment 366612

Appears to be his kid and he is claiming he doesn't know who posted the picture indicating some else did it 4 political purposes. Yeah he did do it and is a Ahole but sounds like someone else is making a statement. There is also a white guy holding the baby down also. Seriously how would someone do that then post pictures on face book. Someone else posted it and added the caption. The statement and picture does not make any sense.
White guy must be Antifa piece of shit.

Somehow we knew Biden was involved.
Of course he is. Democratic Party has been pushing race card for decades now. This is the end result.

That is one sick son of a bitch. Watch the Liberals on the board defend him...... and blame whitey for 300 years bullshit.
I wish they would have deputized me and told me to take these two sub-human sonofabitches to jail. You think scumbag Floyd died slow?

One thing worse than what that piece of shit did is the rabid right trying to associate a vile individual criminal act to the entire Democrat political party. Another piece of shit move by Trumpybears' Banana Republicans.
Yeah cause no left leaning person here has ever done that.... like you

View attachment 366714

You gotta hand it to the Rabid Right media, while the the Loony Left is trying to catch up, the Faux-
Sphere still rules. Their coordinated efforts can spread a lie half way around the world before the truth has a cup of hot coffee.
Leftist media pushes the phony narrative that black men are more likely than whites to be shot by police.

Hopefully no meanie white boy pointed a gun at him and ordered him to stop as lawbreaking minorities can break the law but the lawful aren’t allowed to lawfully stop them.

A white person voting for democrats today would be like a Jewish person voting for Hitler and the NAZI party in the 1930's.

This is NOT an exaggeration.

View attachment 366714

You gotta hand it to the Rabid Right media, while the the Loony Left is trying to catch up, the Faux-
Sphere still rules. Their coordinated efforts can spread a lie half way around the world before the truth has a cup of hot coffee.
Leftist media pushes the phony narrative that black men are more likely than whites to be shot by police.

Both sides' media play fast and loose with statistics. Remember liars can figure and figures can lie.......

View attachment 366714

Both sides' media play fast and loose with statistics. Remember liars can figure and figures can lie.......
Did CNN and MSNBC even report this? Stop making excuses for liberal media that is the propaganda wing of Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back