What is the 5 billion for?

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.
Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

I didn't say I want all illegals here, you fucking moron.

I said that I don't support you retarded wall.
Who gives a shit what you want.............LOL

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Apparently the last idiot cared enough to ask me.

I'll agree to solar panels on the wall.

Right after we get the funds from Mexico to pay for the wall, we'll be happy to put solar panels on it.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

Then what is going to stop them from being here?
You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Right after we get the funds from Mexico to pay for the wall, we'll be happy to put solar panels on it.
That's original.............wow..........

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.

I didn't want to pay for Cash for Clunkers. I didn't want to pay the food stamp bill which DumBama doubled. I didn't want to pay for Commie Care or Solyndra either.

Another Wall thread.........imagine that............how many are there now...........LOL

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf
Lindsey Graham Reduces Trump’s Border Wall To Just A ‘Metaphor’
Some actual, relevant facts:

Even the George W. Bush Institute thinks that the benefits of immigration outweigh the costs. Even Bloomberg shows that they pay more into the social safety net than they take out.

And yet for all the GOP hand-waving about "well then do it legally!", the Trump administration has reclassified and restricted the legal avenues to do so, including reclassifying domestic and gang threats as not being serious enough to them to warrant asylum. They're even trying to cripple the traditional legal avenues to citizenship:

With last week's vote in the House of Representatives on hardline immigration legislation from GOP Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, about three-fourths of Republicans in both the House and Senate have voted this year to cut legal immigration by about 40%. That would represent, by far, the largest reduction in legal immigration since Congress voted in 1924 to virtually shut off immigration for the next four decades.

"It tells me that the party is more interested in reducing the number of foreigners in the United States than in reducing illegal immigration," says David Bier, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute. "One reason to allow people to immigrate legally is to reduce the incentives to come illegally, and so this entire portion of that immigration bill is working at cross-purposes to the goal of securing the border and reducing illegal immigration."

So just to recap, we have people willing to contribute, who have been proven to be a net positive, being increasingly treated in inhumane ways and ignoring constitutional rights - rights that court rulings including those of the Supreme Court have specifically said still apply to non citizens.

Meanwhile, the current GOP strategy continues to close even legal avenues to immigration while calling immigrants fleeing violence rapists and drug dealers, and outright lying about the economics to validate their racism.

We need to stop pretending this is anything other than a racist and xenophobic backlash against people that aren't white enough for the GOP.

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

So...Mexico ISN'T paying for the wall?!

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?

You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’
most illegals are too poor and too unfit to figure a way past the wall once it is built.

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf
Lindsey Graham Reduces Trump’s Border Wall To Just A ‘Metaphor’
Some actual, relevant facts:

Even the George W. Bush Institute thinks that the benefits of immigration outweigh the costs. Even Bloomberg shows that they pay more into the social safety net than they take out.

And yet for all the GOP hand-waving about "well then do it legally!", the Trump administration has reclassified and restricted the legal avenues to do so, including reclassifying domestic and gang threats as not being serious enough to them to warrant asylum. They're even trying to cripple the traditional legal avenues to citizenship:

With last week's vote in the House of Representatives on hardline immigration legislation from GOP Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, about three-fourths of Republicans in both the House and Senate have voted this year to cut legal immigration by about 40%. That would represent, by far, the largest reduction in legal immigration since Congress voted in 1924 to virtually shut off immigration for the next four decades.

"It tells me that the party is more interested in reducing the number of foreigners in the United States than in reducing illegal immigration," says David Bier, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute. "One reason to allow people to immigrate legally is to reduce the incentives to come illegally, and so this entire portion of that immigration bill is working at cross-purposes to the goal of securing the border and reducing illegal immigration."

So just to recap, we have people willing to contribute, who have been proven to be a net positive, being increasingly treated in inhumane ways and ignoring constitutional rights - rights that court rulings including those of the Supreme Court have specifically said still apply to non citizens.

Meanwhile, the current GOP strategy continues to close even legal avenues to immigration while calling immigrants fleeing violence rapists and drug dealers, and outright lying about the economics to validate their racism.

We need to stop pretending this is anything other than a racist and xenophobic backlash against people that aren't white enough for the GOP.
Establishment doesn't want to fix it.............Wow...........I''m shocked.

REALLY............

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.

I didn't want to pay for Cash for Clunkers. I didn't want to pay the food stamp bill which DumBama doubled. I didn't want to pay for Commie Care or Solyndra either.
BUT you don't mind paying for trump as he rips off the gov't ?? That's better than helping out those who need help?

Don't worry. We'll just trick a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico will pay for those things for us.

:113:

Okie Dokie....

So...Mexico ISN'T paying for the wall?!

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?
Saving money doesn't pay for it...........Okie Dokie......

Don't worry. We'll just trick a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico will pay for those things for us.

No one who voted for Trump was tricked into thinking Mexico would write a check to pay for the wall.

most illegals are too poor and too unfit to figure a way past the wall once it is built.

Tell that to Trump's chief of staff.

"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Kinda like the retards who say Solar Power is Free............hmmm........where's that free shit at.

Tell that to Trump's chief of staff.

"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"
Build it then, what are you afraid of?
It works for rich neighborhoods. Sure people can jump the wall but not while carrying a big screen TV.

Put down the gun & pick up a book.

Bush nearly doubled the number of people on food stamps under his administration & then his recession doubled it again under Obama.

You don't pay anything for the ACA unless you tan a lot.

Well what ya going to do. I thought that I was going to save $2,500 a year on my healthcare insurance too; at least that's what I was told. I was also told I could keep my doctor and clinic. Some things don't pan out I guess.

BUT you don't mind paying for trump as he rips off the gov't ?? That's better than helping out those who need help?
I'll take a Billion from Obama's old Slush fund for Amnesty from legal immigrant fees............Then your dreamers would have to pay for their own legal team..........

Cool..........we are just going to use those fees from now on and build the wall.

Forum List

Back