What is the 5 billion for?

I didn't want to pay for Cash for Clunkers. I didn't want to pay the food stamp bill which DumBama doubled. I didn't want to pay for Commie Care or Solyndra either.

Don't worry. We'll just trick a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico will pay for those things for us.

:113:

Well what ya going to do. I thought that I was going to save $2,500 a year on my healthcare insurance too; at least that's what I was told. I was also told I could keep my doctor and clinic. Some things don't pan out I guess.

Don't worry. Mexico will reimburse you.

Believe me.

I could care less if they did. What Trump is asking for is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year. Nobody asks where the money is coming for that.

The reason you on the left bring up Mexico paying for it is it's all you got. You know a wall would work, we know a wall would work, and it's worked all over the world. You can't argue that point.

I don't think the wall wouldn't work. Your chief of staff agrees with me, and he's certainly not on the left.

So one mans opinion is what you call evidence? Want me to post what border agencies think about the wall? After all, they would know what would work more than a Chief of Staff, wouldn't they?

To save American lives, we are done with illegals killing Americans.
The 5 billion is to buy building materials from russian friends of trumps and his trump connected companies You think folks who know him best don't know what a scumbag he is?

You have lost your damn mind Eddie, call 911 tell them you require an intervention.

So...Mexico ISN'T paying for the wall?!

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?
Saving money doesn't pay for it...........Okie Dokie......

Maybe you should donate to it then.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Don't worry. It will pay for itself.
I donate every paycheck..........how about you...........

And you would be correct that it would pay for itself after....

No tell me about Solar Power..........and how it pays for itself..........or it's Free.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You better donate more. The donations have been slowing down.

Do you want the wall or not? Put your money where your mouth is.

Do you want more environmental improvements in the country? Then you pay for it.

I don't care enough to donate my own money to that if I don't have to. You guys clearly do, so empty those pockets.

most illegals are too poor and too unfit to figure a way past the wall once it is built.

Tell that to Trump's chief of staff.

"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Prison time doesn't stop somebody who really wants to kill another person. Does that mean we shouldn't have laws against murder?

I'll take stupid attempted analogies for $500, Alex.

It's more like an analogy for a stupid statement.

Trump's chief of staff made a stupid statement? And yet Trump still hired him. Weird.
Trump is exposing all the globalists.

The 5 billion is to buy building materials from russian friends of trumps and his trump connected companies You think folks who know him best don't know what a scumbag he is?

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Don't worry. We'll just trick a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico will pay for those things for us.

Well what ya going to do. I thought that I was going to save $2,500 a year on my healthcare insurance too; at least that's what I was told. I was also told I could keep my doctor and clinic. Some things don't pan out I guess.

Believe me.

I could care less if they did. What Trump is asking for is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year. Nobody asks where the money is coming for that.

The reason you on the left bring up Mexico paying for it is it's all you got. You know a wall would work, we know a wall would work, and it's worked all over the world. You can't argue that point.

I don't think the wall wouldn't work. Your chief of staff agrees with me, and he's certainly not on the left.

So one mans opinion is what you call evidence? Want me to post what border agencies think about the wall? After all, they would know what would work more than a Chief of Staff, wouldn't they?

Evidence that it's not just the left who think the wall is a dumb idea, sure.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Isn't it the job of congress to write appropriations?

You do know how government works....... right?

Believe me.

Why not have football players guard the border?

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

No tell me about Solar Power..........and how it pays for itself..........or it's Free.

Do you want more environmental improvements in the country? Then you pay for it.

I don't care enough to donate my own money to that if I don't have to. You guys clearly do, so empty those pockets.

I don't like don't like us funding planned parenthood. I don't like us subsidizing PBS, NPR. But guess what slick? That's the way our country works. We elect people to spend our tax money the way we desire.

You have lost your damn mind Eddie, call 911 tell them you require an intervention.
Come on blues He has a history A history of ripping people off This is shooting ducks in a pond for him getting richer

Believe me.

Go for it.

You send your money to pay for illegals?

Go for it.
But...your avatar!?

I didn't want to pay for Cash for Clunkers. I didn't want to pay the food stamp bill which DumBama doubled. I didn't want to pay for Commie Care or Solyndra either.

Believe me.

CBP says they do.............so..........let's see............should I listen to the people that do the job...........or a leftist nut bag............

I choose the CBP..........

I don't like don't like us funding planned parenthood. I don't like us subsidizing PBS, NPR. But guess what slick? That's the way our country works. We elect people to spend our tax money the way we desire.

And I desire that we don't give you a penny for the wall. :113: And I will vote that way too.

I recommend that if you do want the wall, you donate to the GoFundMe for it.

Go for it.
But...your avatar!?

He's retired.

Dems are always taking people's money and spending it on shit we don't want........How do you like your Karma.....Sunny side up or scrambled.

Believe me.

CBP says they do.............so..........let's see............should I listen to the people that do the job...........or a leftist nut bag............

I choose the CBP..........

Mick Mulvaney is a leftist nut bag? LoL

Go for it.
But...your avatar!?

He's retired.
But...but...damn!
Another “tough guy” avatar.

Believe me.

Our border patrol endorsed a presidential candidate for the first time in history. They endorsed Trump. Why do you think that is? He's the only person that promised us a wall. Agents are well aware that people just jump over the line constantly, and they either have to stop them or chase them down to get them. A wall would stop that. That's why they stand behind Trump.

Last year over 130,000 apprehensions were made at the border. I think it's evidence on how badly we need a border wall.

Forum List

Back