What is the 5 billion for?

Maybe you should donate to it then.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Don't worry. It will pay for itself.
I donate every paycheck..........how about you...........

And you would be correct that it would pay for itself after....

No tell me about Solar Power..........and how it pays for itself..........or it's Free.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You better donate more. The donations have been slowing down.

Do you want the wall or not? Put your money where your mouth is.

Do you want more environmental improvements in the country? Then you pay for it.

I don't care enough to donate my own money to that if I don't have to. You guys clearly do, so empty those pockets.
Dems are always taking people's money and spending it on shit we don't want........How do you like your Karma.....Sunny side up or scrambled.

What karma, exactly? I'm perfectly content with you guys NOT getting your wall.

No tell me about Solar Power..........and how it pays for itself..........or it's Free.

Do you want more environmental improvements in the country? Then you pay for it.

I don't care enough to donate my own money to that if I don't have to. You guys clearly do, so empty those pockets.

I don't like don't like us funding planned parenthood. I don't like us subsidizing PBS, NPR. But guess what slick? That's the way our country works. We elect people to spend our tax money the way we desire.

And I desire that we don't give you a penny for the wall. :113: And I will vote that way too.

I recommend that if you do want the wall, you donate to the GoFundMe for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
If you aren't a Senator at the moment.........we don't give a shit about your next vote in 2020

Don't worry. Mexico will reimburse you.

Believe me.

I could care less if they did. What Trump is asking for is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year. Nobody asks where the money is coming for that.

The reason you on the left bring up Mexico paying for it is it's all you got. You know a wall would work, we know a wall would work, and it's worked all over the world. You can't argue that point.

I don't think the wall wouldn't work. Your chief of staff agrees with me, and he's certainly not on the left.

So one mans opinion is what you call evidence? Want me to post what border agencies think about the wall? After all, they would know what would work more than a Chief of Staff, wouldn't they?

Evidence that it's not just the left who think the wall is a dumb idea, sure.

Our border patrol endorsed a presidential candidate for the first time in history. They endorsed Trump. Why do you think that is? He's the only person that promised us a wall. Agents are well aware that people just jump over the line constantly, and they either have to stop them or chase them down to get them. A wall would stop that. That's why they stand behind Trump.

Last year over 130,000 apprehensions were made at the border. I think it's evidence on how badly we need a border wall.

Don't worry. Mexico will reimburse you.

Believe me.

I could care less if they did. What Trump is asking for is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year. Nobody asks where the money is coming for that.

The reason you on the left bring up Mexico paying for it is it's all you got. You know a wall would work, we know a wall would work, and it's worked all over the world. You can't argue that point.

I don't think the wall wouldn't work. Your chief of staff agrees with me, and he's certainly not on the left.

So one mans opinion is what you call evidence? Want me to post what border agencies think about the wall? After all, they would know what would work more than a Chief of Staff, wouldn't they?

Our border patrol endorsed a presidential candidate for the first time in history. They endorsed Trump. Why do you think that is? He's the only person that promised us a wall. Agents are well aware that people just jump over the line constantly, and they either have to stop them or chase them down to get them. A wall would stop that. That's why they stand behind Trump.

Last year over 130,000 apprehensions were made at the border. I think it's evidence on how badly we need a border wall.

Good for them.

I fully support Mexico paying for our wall.

Dems are always taking people's money and spending it on shit we don't want........How do you like your Karma.....Sunny side up or scrambled.

Why?

I don't like don't like us funding planned parenthood. I don't like us subsidizing PBS, NPR. But guess what slick? That's the way our country works. We elect people to spend our tax money the way we desire.

And I desire that we don't give you a penny for the wall. :113: And I will vote that way too.

If you aren't a Senator at the moment.........we don't give a shit about your next vote in 2020

I was explaining that we elect people to spend our tax money the way we desire.

Try to keep up.

That is still in question now isn't it...........are you currently laid off from a Federal Job and need to right a resume.......The local Port o Let company is now hiring........since you shovel it .........you should be qualified for the job.

Why?

Because you retards were swindled into thinking Mexico would pay for it, and this is the only way you're going to learn.

That is still in question now isn't it...........are you currently laid off from a Federal Job and need to right a resume.......The local Port o Let company is now hiring........since you shovel it .........you should be qualified for the job.

So....what karma, exactly?

Good for them.

Well Mexico is not going to write a check. So I support building the wall and if Trump can figure out a way for Mexico to pay for it, fine with me. If we pay for it, at least I'm getting something for the taxes I pay.

I was explaining that we elect people to spend our tax money the way we desire.

Try to keep up.
Works both ways...........now doesn't it.............your crying doesn't change that..........currently the power of the purse is being challenged................so be it.......

You don't want it and we do...........that is how it works...........

Why?

Because you retards were swindled into thinking Mexico would pay for it, and this is the only way you're going to learn.
Incorrect.

Why?

I didn't think Mexico would pay for it directly, nor did anyone I know who voted for Trump.
Only you losers who voted against him maybe thought he was serious about who would pay for it. The only folks who were tricked were the ones voting against him anyhow.

You force shit on us we don't want..........so we do the same to you........Karma.......

Why?

If Trump never made that statement and said he would fund the wall, it wouldn't have changed one vote. We didn't elect Trump because of Mexico paying for the wall, we elected Trump because he promised to build one.

Good for them.

Well Mexico is not going to write a check. So I support building the wall and if Trump can figure out a way for Mexico to pay for it, fine with me. If we pay for it, at least I'm getting something for the taxes I pay.

Whaaattttt???!!!! Mexico ISN'T going to write a check?!?!

I'm so shocked!

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

This kind of stupid anal-logy or anal-lization was debunked many many times.
This is the problem when you use an unknown site that are designed for the brain dead Trump supporters.

The $150 billions is the amount we spent for the illegals that are already inside this country.
So how the fuck that wall going to stop that?

You force shit on us we don't want..........so we do the same to you........Karma.......

Uhh, like what exactly? The beautiful non-existent wall?

Why?

If Trump never made that statement and said he would fund the wall, it wouldn't have changed one vote. We didn't elect Trump because of Mexico paying for the wall, we elected Trump because he promised to build one.

I doubt that.

Do you have any data to support that claim?

Uhh, like what exactly? The beautiful non-existent wall?
That's the point.............who said liberals can't some times luck up and figure shit out..........your learning.

Forum List

Back