What is the 5 billion for?

Dems are always taking people's money and spending it on shit we don't want........How do you like your Karma.....Sunny side up or scrambled.

What karma, exactly? I'm perfectly content with you guys NOT getting your wall.
Why?

Because you retards were swindled into thinking Mexico would pay for it, and this is the only way you're going to learn.

If Trump never made that statement and said he would fund the wall, it wouldn't have changed one vote. We didn't elect Trump because of Mexico paying for the wall, we elected Trump because he promised to build one.

I doubt that.

Do you have any data to support that claim?
Data? Trump won.

Dems are always taking people's money and spending it on shit we don't want........How do you like your Karma.....Sunny side up or scrambled.

Why?

Because you retards were swindled into thinking Mexico would pay for it, and this is the only way you're going to learn.

If Trump never made that statement and said he would fund the wall, it wouldn't have changed one vote. We didn't elect Trump because of Mexico paying for the wall, we elected Trump because he promised to build one.

I doubt that.

Where would one find such data?

You are asking for something you know isn't there. Typical leftist.

I don't care enough to donate my own money to that if I don't have to. You guys clearly do, so empty those pockets.

Why?

Incorrect.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

Couple things

1- bogus math
2 - bogus logic that a wall would stop all illegal immigrants. 40% enter legally . That’s just your starting point .

3. Those who are stopped by a wall will (many will anyway) find other means of entry.

Why?

I doubt that.

So you're just making a claim that you can't support in any fucking way.

Ok, got it.

Why?

Incorrect.

You're mad because you were stupid enough to be fooled.

Why?

Incorrect.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

Couple things

1- bogus math
2 - bogus logic that a wall would stop all illegal immigrants. 40% enter legally . That’s just your starting point .

3. Those who are stopped by a wall will (many will anyway) find other means of entry.
Stupid to start bailing until you seal the leaks.

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.
Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

I didn't say I want all illegals here, you fucking moron.

I said that I don't support you retarded wall.
Who gives a shit what you want.............LOL

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Apparently the last idiot cared enough to ask me.

I'll agree to solar panels on the wall.

Right after we get the funds from Mexico to pay for the wall, we'll be happy to put solar panels on it.
That's original.............wow..........

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

Wait a second...was Trump lying when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

Why?

I doubt that.

Data? Trump won.

Do I really need to spell this out to you like you're a fucking child? Here.

His claim: "If Trump never made that statement and said he would fund the wall, it wouldn't have changed one vote."

That claim can't be supported by the fact that Trump won.

Couple things

1- bogus math

Even dumber to sell a boat to morons and say that the boat they are buying is water-tight when it clearly is not;

Dumber still to vote for the guy selling you the leaky boat.

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.
Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

Then what is going to stop them from being here?
You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

You can go under over or around that dumb sexy wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?

Incorrect.

You're mad because you were stupid enough to be fooled.

How was I fooled?

We told you retards that there was no way that Trump would pay for our wall.

I doubt that.

Ok, got it.

How many people do you think would have not voted for Trump if he promised to build the wall, but we would pay for it instead? It's not data, it's common sense. The most important issue was not who was going to pay for it.

Who gives a shit what you want.............LOL

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Apparently the last idiot cared enough to ask me.

I'll agree to solar panels on the wall.

Right after we get the funds from Mexico to pay for the wall, we'll be happy to put solar panels on it.
That's original.............wow..........

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

Wait a second...was Trump lying when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? A simple yes or yes will suffice.
Yes and No...........depends on how you look at it.......Is lost revenue to Mexico a payment.........or tariffs a payment........or less money coming back into their country a payment.........or costing us less here a payment..........

Technically.........yeah we pay for it.......and save money down the road because we did it.

Which is exactly why I talked about Solar power earlier............IS IT FREE.........lol

Why?

Incorrect.

Awesome! When we do we get the check from Mexico?

Then what is going to stop them from being here?
You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

You can go under over or around that dumb sexy wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can, but it would take a lot more effort, perhaps money these people don't have, and most would not even try.

Incorrect.

Awesome! When we do we get the check from Mexico?

Ask the Clinton Foundation and their Bank HSBC..........they launder money for the Sintel Cartel.......don't know the Cartel's schedule............LOL

Perhaps Hillary can give you the time frame there.............

Couple things

1- bogus math

Even dumber to sell a boat to morons and say that the boat they are buying is water-tight when it clearly is not;

Dumber still to vote for the guy selling you the leaky boat.

He told us the boat was leaking before he sold it. He also said he was going to fix the leak. Now we want him to do just that, but the Democrats are hell bent on making sure he can't. So blame the Democrats for the leak not getting repaired--not Trump.

I doubt that.

Ok, got it.

How many people do you think would have not voted for Trump if he promised to build the wall, but we would pay for it instead? It's not data, it's common sense. The most important issue was not who was going to pay for it.

A lot.

I don't think Trump supporters are the smartest bunch and I certainly don't expect them to have common sense. I mean...they're the same retards who believed Trump would pay for it in the first place, right? Not much common sense there.

But that's just my opinion. I don't claim this as a fact.

Forum List

Back