What is the 5 billion for?

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.
Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

I didn't say I want all illegals here, you fucking moron.

I said that I don't support you retarded wall.
Then what is going to stop them from being here?
You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

Cool. Then either hold your boy accountable for getting Mexico to pay for it like he promised. Or donate to the fund that YOU find so important.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.

I didn't want to pay for Cash for Clunkers. I didn't want to pay the food stamp bill which DumBama doubled. I didn't want to pay for Commie Care or Solyndra either.
Put down the gun & pick up a book.

Bush nearly doubled the number of people on food stamps under his administration & then his recession doubled it again under Obama.

You don't pay anything for the ACA unless you tan a lot.

So what did Bush do to double the food stamp program? Because I can show you what DumBama did to do it.

Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

Cool. Then either hold your boy accountable for getting Mexico to pay for it like he promised. Or donate to the fund that YOU find so important.

Why don't you send me a check for all the money I have to pay for the additional costs of healthcare since DumBama didn't provide it?

Who gives a shit what you want.............LOL

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Apparently the last idiot cared enough to ask me.

I'll agree to solar panels on the wall.

Right after we get the funds from Mexico to pay for the wall, we'll be happy to put solar panels on it.
That's original.............wow..........

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

So...Mexico ISN'T paying for the wall?!

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?
Saving money doesn't pay for it...........Okie Dokie......

Maybe you should donate to it then.

Don't worry. It will pay for itself.

Why don't you send me a check for all the money I have to pay for the additional costs of healthcare since DumBama didn't provide it?

Because fuck you, that's why.

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.

I didn't want to pay for Cash for Clunkers. I didn't want to pay the food stamp bill which DumBama doubled. I didn't want to pay for Commie Care or Solyndra either.

Don't worry. We'll just trick a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico will pay for those things for us.

:113:

Well what ya going to do. I thought that I was going to save $2,500 a year on my healthcare insurance too; at least that's what I was told. I was also told I could keep my doctor and clinic. Some things don't pan out I guess.

Don't worry. Mexico will reimburse you.

Believe me.

Who gives a shit what you want.............LOL

Ok.........to the op..........we promise to put a few solar panels on the walls.............that should make you happy.

Right after we get the funds from Mexico to pay for the wall, we'll be happy to put solar panels on it.

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?

I donate every paycheck..........how about you...........

And you would be correct that it would pay for itself after....

No tell me about Solar Power..........and how it pays for itself..........or it's Free.
:abgg2q.jpg:

most illegals are too poor and too unfit to figure a way past the wall once it is built.

Tell that to Trump's chief of staff.

"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Prison time doesn't stop somebody who really wants to kill another person. Does that mean we shouldn't have laws against murder?

Okie Dokie....

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?

No tell me about Solar Power..........and how it pays for itself..........or it's Free.

You better donate more. The donations have been slowing down.

Do you want the wall or not? Put your money where your mouth is.

most illegals are too poor and too unfit to figure a way past the wall once it is built.

"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Prison time doesn't stop somebody who really wants to kill another person. Does that mean we shouldn't have laws against murder?

I'll take stupid attempted analogies for $500, Alex.

Don't worry. We'll just trick a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico will pay for those things for us.

Well what ya going to do. I thought that I was going to save $2,500 a year on my healthcare insurance too; at least that's what I was told. I was also told I could keep my doctor and clinic. Some things don't pan out I guess.

Believe me.

I could care less if they did. What Trump is asking for is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year. Nobody asks where the money is coming for that.

The reason you on the left bring up Mexico paying for it is it's all you got. You know a wall would work, we know a wall would work, and it's worked all over the world. You can't argue that point.

Okie Dokie....

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?

We are going to take Obama's old slush fund from the Dreamers.........soon as we get it built......we are going to deport their asses too...............

It's more like an analogy for a stupid statement.

Because fuck you, that's why.
Did someone take away your shack in Mexico?

Okie Dokie....

Whhhhaaatttt?

How could that be?

Do you want more environmental improvements in the country? Then you pay for it.

Believe me.

I could care less if they did. What Trump is asking for is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year. Nobody asks where the money is coming for that.

The reason you on the left bring up Mexico paying for it is it's all you got. You know a wall would work, we know a wall would work, and it's worked all over the world. You can't argue that point.

I don't think the wall wouldn't work. Your chief of staff agrees with me, and he's certainly not on the left.

It's more like an analogy for a stupid statement.

Trump's chief of staff made a stupid statement? And yet Trump still hired him. Weird.

Forum List

Back