🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.
So what? The Jews disagree. Muslims disagree and atheists aren’t buying it no matter how many manuscripts are written.
No one has asked you to buy into it. Why are you determined to attack another's faith? You are almost leftist like.

He’s quoting a carpenter from 2000 years ago..

And this thread is a thread attacking atheists, you hypocrite snowflake. Imagine if I started a thread about the drawbacks to theism. Then you’d be on it asking me why I’m attacking your fake ass religion that’s controll8ng your puny political conservative mind.

It’s controlling you with stupidity. If you’ll believe in the jesus myth then you’ll believe anything like man made global warming doesn’t exist
This thread is attacking atheist? toughen up buttercup maybe you shouldn't be a bleeding heart liberal with pinned up emotions If you think this thread is attacking you seek help.
You asked “why am I attacking another persons faith, in a thread that’s attacking atheism.

You’re being a hypocrite. You guys can dish but not take it.

Me thinks it’s because I accurately mock your fake ass religion.
Whose dishing what out? I'm not attacking you on your faith in atheism.I'm not even making fun of the fact that it takes more faith in the belief that BANG here we are than you were specifically created by someone a lot wiser than those who believe we came from pond scum.

you are a joke ...

View attachment 281871

nothing different today than throughout history, all three desert religions are evil, heretical - your calling.
The irony of the Europeans professing Christianity, is that their own ancestors were in fact slaughtered raped, subjugated, and enslaved into accepting Christianity... While their unaware decendents are carrying water for thier own ancestors nemesis. All the while saying "no one will force you"... Oblivious of the force that was brought to bear, that has them carrying their water....
SINCE THIS ISN'T Europe and this is the 21st century anything you wrote is irrelevant.
View attachment 281872
Fetch...
Again this isn't Europe and this is the 21st century Christians no longer torture no believers in America.
Again this isn't Europe and this is the 21st century Christians no longer torture no believers in America.

It is either the first or the fourth.

I can't help what happened in the past. All I can do is the present because that is all I have.

you relish the past without remorse, that was the point of the 4th century to intervene with a false religion of fear and distortion as they have practiced since that time to the present.

View attachment 281932

unfortunately that awful book has been reedited to accommodate the minimum acceptable norms for the robust secular society, your claim to fame "today's christianity" rather than its rightful demise as a work of evil.
Dude I'm not a democrat what is the need of insulting my family showing a clambake?

Secular humanism is absurd.

Without knowing how you define secular humanism I am going to say, "no".

prove morality is dependent on a (false) messiah ...

Nobody has to do that. They just function as if it is.

As I said before, you can use any tool. My two suggestions were governing laws and Dr. Suess books. Leaving each individual to determine his own moral authority is dysfunctional. This decayed type of society is to be avoided.

It doesn't have to be based on a false messiah. It can be based on anything. It can't be based on an arbitrary concept such as intellect or reason.

As I said before, you can use any tool. My two suggestions were governing laws and Dr. Suess books. Leaving each individual to determine his own moral authority is dysfunctional. This decayed type of society is to be avoided.

It doesn't have to be based on a false messiah. It can be based on anything. It can't be based on an arbitrary concept such as intellect or reason.
Reason is not arbitrary, its a process of properly discerning reality. Usinng reason to determine how to ideally co-mingle, which is all that morality actually is, is adequate, inarbitrary and the results are observable/measurable and therefore actions can be objectively determined to be better or worse measured towards the goal.

Last edited:
So what? The Jews disagree. Muslims disagree and atheists aren’t buying it no matter how many manuscripts are written.
No one has asked you to buy into it. Why are you determined to attack another's faith? You are almost leftist like.

He’s quoting a carpenter from 2000 years ago..

And this thread is a thread attacking atheists, you hypocrite snowflake. Imagine if I started a thread about the drawbacks to theism. Then you’d be on it asking me why I’m attacking your fake ass religion that’s controll8ng your puny political conservative mind.

It’s controlling you with stupidity. If you’ll believe in the jesus myth then you’ll believe anything like man made global warming doesn’t exist
This thread is attacking atheist? toughen up buttercup maybe you shouldn't be a bleeding heart liberal with pinned up emotions If you think this thread is attacking you seek help.
You asked “why am I attacking another persons faith, in a thread that’s attacking atheism.

You’re being a hypocrite. You guys can dish but not take it.

Me thinks it’s because I accurately mock your fake ass religion.
Whose dishing what out? I'm not attacking you on your faith in atheism.I'm not even making fun of the fact that it takes more faith in the belief that BANG here we are than you were specifically created by someone a lot wiser than those who believe we came from pond scum.
How we got here is unknown but it was a natural occurrence.

No god pooped us here.

I love it that you guys think god is eternal but you don’t believe other universes existed before ours was born 13 billion years ago.

So for eternity before our universe god just sat in dead empty dark space?

So you live your life through fairy tales. Why am I not surprised?
You say they are fairytales.

I say 24,000 written manuscripts say they aren’t.
U2 sold 2 000 0000 of their last CD. Doesn't make it true.
U2’s album never claimed to be a written manuscript of an historical event.

I thought you were looking for proof. Written manuscripts are proof.
What historical event? The Big Bang? The Great Flood? Eden? ...
The 3 1/2 year ministry of Jesus Christ, his death and his resurrection.
All made up.

So you live your life through fairy tales. Why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprised you are wrong? The Bible isn't a fairy tale or else it would not be the best selling book year-after-year.
it's the best FICTION selling book
That's a mighty be leap of faith you are taking lol
So how did the roos get to Noah's Ark?
Who said they didn't evolve after the flood?
Nobody said they did.

So you believe in evolution?

All made up.
He’s acting like jesus’ new religion was started by witnesses. It was not. It’s not like a bunch of people saw the resurrection and started Christianity.

If anything 11 guys went to places like Greece and told those stupid people what supposedly happened and they bought it.

His message wasn’t a political message.
Yea well what did he know he was just a man. Like ghandi
Of course they do. So what?

It doesn’t change the fact that his ministry and the miracles he performed were recorded in writing.
No first hand writings of miracles were recorded. Everything written later wasn’t even written by the witnesses. Let’s not start this argument again.

And I’ve seen David copper field walk on water too.
No different than any other event in antiquity except in this case there were orders of magnitude more writings and less time had passed between the event and the recording of the event.

24,000 written manuscripts with the first one written within 25 years.

There’s your proof.

Reason is not arbitrary, its a process of properly discerning reality. Usinng reason to determine how to ideally co-mingle, which is all that morality actually is, is adequate, inarbitrary and the results are observable/measurable and therefore actions can be objectively determined to be better or worse measured towards the goal.

My observation is better than yours. My measurable results are more useful than your measurable results. You are talking about science. Logic isn't science. Let me give you a couple of logical and reasonable sentences.

Example: If you do absolutely nothing then you will cause no problems nor will you damage anything. Doing nothing is a superior lifestyle to all others because it creates no problems.

Yea well what did he know he was just a man. Like ghandi

It doesn’t change the fact that his ministry and the miracles he performed were recorded in writing.
No first hand writings of miracles were recorded. Everything written later wasn’t even written by the witnesses. Let’s not start this argument again.

No different than any other event in antiquity except in this case there were orders of magnitude more writings and less time had passed between the event and the recording of the event.

There’s your proof.
So the first manuscript was written up to 25 years after the facts? :lol:

you are a joke ...

View attachment 281871

nothing different today than throughout history, all three desert religions are evil, heretical - your calling.
The irony of the Europeans professing Christianity, is that their own ancestors were in fact slaughtered raped, subjugated, and enslaved into accepting Christianity... While their unaware decendents are carrying water for thier own ancestors nemesis. All the while saying "no one will force you"... Oblivious of the force that was brought to bear, that has them carrying their water....
SINCE THIS ISN'T Europe and this is the 21st century anything you wrote is irrelevant.
View attachment 281872
Fetch...

It is either the first or the fourth.

I can't help what happened in the past. All I can do is the present because that is all I have.

you relish the past without remorse, that was the point of the 4th century to intervene with a false religion of fear and distortion as they have practiced since that time to the present.

View attachment 281932

unfortunately that awful book has been reedited to accommodate the minimum acceptable norms for the robust secular society, your claim to fame "today's christianity" rather than its rightful demise as a work of evil.
Why do you keep posting pictures of Democrats?

All made up.
24,000 of them?

There’s your proof.
Yes. You think they had internet back then or something?

My observation is better than yours. My measurable results are more useful than your measurable results. You are talking about science. Logic isn't science. Let me give you a couple of logical and reasonable sentences.

Example: If you do absolutely nothing then you will cause no problems nor will you damage anything. Doing nothing is a superior lifestyle to all others because it creates no problems.
Do you think we cannot observe negative effects of doing nothing? That was a horrid example man, challenge yourself.

As far as your "observations" being better than mine, that was a useless snide. We can measure whether action A is more or less harmful to Humans ~ and its not arbitrary so youre still stuck with fucking up your conception of objective vs. subjective. It works like this, both logically as well as scientifically...

Goal: Least suffering.
Suffering: physical/emotional pain.
Pain: Nerves sending harmful stimuli to the brain.

Action: Placing hand on stove, rest of life being controlled for/equal.

Result: Touching stove is not conducive toward goal.

Morality requires no magical thinking, it requires a goal and we can objectively measure our actions against it.

All made up.
24,000 of them?
They are copies, not individual originals.

All made up.
He’s acting like jesus’ new religion was started by witnesses. It was not. It’s not like a bunch of people saw the resurrection and started Christianity.

If anything 11 guys went to places like Greece and told those stupid people what supposedly happened and they bought it.
Acting like it?

They saw his ministry, they saw his death and they saw his resurrection.

It spread like a wildfire.

There’s your proof.
So it's all hearsay.

All made up.
24,000 of them?
They are copies, not individual originals.
Yes, some are. Meticulously copied. 24,000 of them.

There’s your proof.
So it's all hearsay.
No. It’s the proof you are looking for.

Forum List

Back