🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

No first hand writings of miracles were recorded. Everything written later wasn’t even written by the witnesses. Let’s not start this argument again.

And I’ve seen David copper field walk on water too.
No different than any other event in antiquity except in this case there were orders of magnitude more writings and less time had passed between the event and the recording of the event.

24,000 written manuscripts with the first one written within 25 years.

There’s your proof.
So the first manuscript was written up to 25 years after the facts? :lol:
Yes. You think they had internet back then or something?
So it's all hearsay.
No. It’s the proof you are looking for.
That's no proof, that's pure fiction.

What historical event? The Big Bang? The Great Flood? Eden? ...
The 3 1/2 year ministry of Jesus Christ, his death and his resurrection.
All made up.
24,000 of them?
They are copies, not individual originals.
Yes, some are. Meticulously copied. 24,000 of them.
Copying the Lord of the Rings 24,999 times doesn't make it true. You get that, right?

No different than any other event in antiquity except in this case there were orders of magnitude more writings and less time had passed between the event and the recording of the event.

24,000 written manuscripts with the first one written within 25 years.

There’s your proof.
So it's all hearsay.
24,000 manuscripts?

It’s the proof you’ve been searching for.

So it's all hearsay.
24,000 manuscripts?

Why does the number of books copied matter? Oprah sold a million of her last book.

The 3 1/2 year ministry of Jesus Christ, his death and his resurrection.
All made up.
24,000 of them?
Copying the Lord of the Rings 24,999 times doesn't make it true. You get that, right?
The Lord of the Rings is based on Christianity. Who do you think the king was?

But sure, it also doesn’t mean the 24,000 written manuscripts aren’t true.

So it's all hearsay.
24,000 manuscripts?

Why does the number of books copied matter? Oprah sold a million of her last book.
Because there is no other parallel in antiquity.

Nothing even comes close.

All made up.
24,000 of them?

They have to be proven true to be able to say that.

So it's all hearsay.
24,000 manuscripts?

That's not proof of validity. Be serious.

All made up.
24,000 of them?

My library has more books than that
Doesn’t make them true

Authors write what sells

As I said before, you can use any tool. My two suggestions were governing laws and Dr. Suess books. Leaving each individual to determine his own moral authority is dysfunctional. This decayed type of society is to be avoided.

It doesn't have to be based on a false messiah. It can be based on anything. It can't be based on an arbitrary concept such as intellect or reason.

Are we seeing your true colors now? Did you miss my post #454 on p.23?

Jesus is the TRUE Messiah. He has fulfilled the prophecies. God provides the objective moral values -- The Bible and

The_Ten_Commandments-583284878-large.jpg

See how nothing travels faster than the speed of light? Atheists can't do that, but have tried to claim that like their morality based on rationalism and human laws. In fact our laws in the US are based on the above.

As I said before, you can use any tool. My two suggestions were governing laws and Dr. Suess books. Leaving each individual to determine his own moral authority is dysfunctional. This decayed type of society is to be avoided.

It doesn't have to be based on a false messiah. It can be based on anything. It can't be based on an arbitrary concept such as intellect or reason.

Are we seeing your true colors now? Did you miss my post #454 on p.23?

Jesus is the TRUE Messiah. He has fulfilled the prophecies. God provides the objective moral values -- The Bible and

The_Ten_Commandments-583284878-large.jpg

See how nothing travels faster than the speed of light? Atheists can't do that, but have tried to claim that like their morality based on rationalism and human laws. In fact our laws in the US are based on the above.
Actually, I was watching a program on just that and the expansion of the universe (inflation) was faster than the speed of light. So nothing can move through space and time faster than the speed of light, but the expansion of space and time has no speed limit. Interesting stuff.

24,000 of them?

My library has more books than that
Doesn’t make them true

Authors write what sells
24,000 written manuscripts say you are wrong.

24,000 manuscripts?

The proof is in the manuscripts and the practices of early Christians

24,000 of them?

They have to be proven true to be able to say that.
The practices of early Christians validate them.

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4

The internet is the fulfilling of end times prophecy. Another poster talked about running to and fro:

2-800-oemexteriorfront1300-76934.jpg

5c784e0126289855b3078b17

24,000 manuscripts?

The proof is in the manuscripts and the practices of early Christians
You have no proof, just conjecture.

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4

The internet is the fulfilling of end times prophecy. Another poster talked about running to and fro:

2-800-oemexteriorfront1300-76934.jpg

5c784e0126289855b3078b17
So those people are running? Wtf?

Yea well what did he know he was just a man. Like ghandi
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.
So what? The Jews disagree. Muslims disagree and atheists aren’t buying it no matter how many manuscripts are written.
No one has asked you to buy into it. Why are you determined to attack another's faith? You are almost leftist like.

He’s quoting a carpenter from 2000 years ago..

And this thread is a thread attacking atheists, you hypocrite snowflake. Imagine if I started a thread about the drawbacks to theism. Then you’d be on it asking me why I’m attacking your fake ass religion that’s controll8ng your puny political conservative mind.

It’s controlling you with stupidity. If you’ll believe in the jesus myth then you’ll believe anything like man made global warming doesn’t exist
Actually it's quite the opposite those who reject Jesus will bow to Satan

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds to a non believer? Can you see why you sound like you are in a cult? Can you see how your church used a tactic that fears you into not questioning anything they say? And you even give 10% of your income. That would be $10,000 a year for me to give. Do members who pay 10% also have to pay the church to get married or have funeral services? I believe those are not included in the membership fee.

Yes, your religion says anyone who is not a Christian is going to burn in hell. Thanks for admitting that because many Christians don't believe that but I agree that is what Christians believe. It's not enough to be a good muslim, Jew or Atheist. And some of you even say other Christians will burn in hell because they aren't born agains. Catholics and Orthodox who are baptized as kids. They MUST be born again as adults or they don't get into the kingdom.

You are all wackos. Other than it makes you feel good about yourself and it comforts you when your loveones die, what a fucking scam. What a joke. The human race could have done so much better. We could have done worse too though. Thank god we weren't taken over and indoctrinated into the Middle East. Thank god those camel jockies always stayed 3rd world as we became more civilized.

Christianity is like Capitalism. It's just another religion. May be the best religion on earth but still it's a lie. But i'll take it over the other ones.

Forum List

Back