What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

But I can go to Denny’s
There are no laws requiring business to close on the Sabbath

By the way, the Post Office now delivers packages on Sunday

The Ten Commandments suck as moral laws. Four of the ten relate to worshiping God or else.

dennys_coffee.gif

Hm... one has to wait getting served at Denny's on Sunday.

Methinks you're trying too hard to not admit the Ten Commandments influenced US laws. They are a good start to God's objective moral values and why we have In God We Trust on our currency. You don't have that on communist currency.

in which sense.....
In setting priorities. For those who hold no belief, I stick with His Ways, meaning the ideal way, the ideal target of anything and everything one attempts. Strive for excellence, strive for perfection. In everything. Settle for "Good enough" as seldom as possible.

in which sense.....
In setting priorities. For those who hold no belief, I stick with His Ways, meaning the ideal way, the ideal target of anything and everything one attempts. Strive for excellence, strive for perfection. In everything. Settle for "Good enough" as seldom as possible.
If he doesnt exist then whose ways would they be?

Darwin?

Now you are going goofy on us

What's your explanation for Hitler and his generals hatred of Jews, antisemitism, and genocide?

Anyway, Darwin came out with his explanation for ToE at the right time. His racism helped socialDarwinism, Herbert Spencer, his cousin Francis Galton and eugenics, Aryan supremacy, and Hitler. It really is a coincidence that the people Hitler wanted to eradicate off the face of this Earth just happened to be Jews. He thought they were going to take over the world as explained in Mein Kampf.
Darwin had nothing to do with it

Hatred and persecution of Jews dates back to early Christianity

I doubt your last sentence.

Darwin had everything to do with giving Hitler justification. He and his cousin became Hitler's heroes.

The adage says, 'you can't escape death and taxes'. Xians and Republicans say that ain't so.

BTW, it's interesting that you said, "escape." One can't escape death and taxes, but one can't escape final judgement either. Like gravity, we won't be able to escape wherever we go in this universe and face final judgement before Jesus on his white throne.

Darwin had everything to do with giving Hitler justification. He and his cousin became Hitler's heroes.
I'm afraid you're simply reiterating a lot of slurs that are a staple of the really angry, fundamentalist Christian ministries.

It's really shameful that angry, fundamentalist Christians still promote such falsehoods.

The adage says, 'you can't escape death and taxes'. Xians and Republicans say that ain't so.

BTW, it's interesting that you said, "escape." One can't escape death and taxes, but one can't escape final judgement either. Like gravity, we won't be able to escape wherever we go in this universe and face final judgement before Jesus on his white throne.
Gravity has a bit more demonstrable evidence than the tales and fables that angry, fundamentalist Christians use in attempts to instill fear.

The OP is rather malformed. Religionists are atheists with reference to competing versions of gods. How do religionists resolve their cultural assignment of partisan gods as compared to those competing versions of gods which may be the true gods?

No it is actually...or else
Read the second commandment about punishing future generations
Don't need to read it. It is warning that consequences of one's actions can last for generations. This can be easily traced in almost any family--I know it can in mine.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
They had yet to invent toilet paper, so they probably threw their poo at each other for fun.

View attachment 282020

It always ends up this way. I answer your questions nicely while you either ignore mine or can't answer them. You even make fun of the Bible as written by ancient goat herders. When it comes to prophecies, when the Bible was written becomes important as it cannot change. That is evidence of God right there.

Moreover, I end up winning the argument and you end up whining, crying, beotching, and trolling. I believe there just has to be a place and level for trolls.
Looks like a 2 year old made your meme.

No it is actually...or else
Read the second commandment about punishing future generations
Don't need to read it. It is warning that consequences of one's actions can last for generations. This can be easily traced in almost any family--I know it can in mine.
The consequences of fruit theft extends to all of humanity for all time. Seems a bit extreme to me. I'm not aware that any of the competing gods have conceded their authority.

But I can go to Denny’s
There are no laws requiring business to close on the Sabbath

By the way, the Post Office now delivers packages on Sunday

The Ten Commandments suck as moral laws. Four of the ten relate to worshiping God or else.

View attachment 282026

Hm... one has to wait getting served at Denny's on Sunday.

Methinks you're trying too hard to not admit the Ten Commandments influenced US laws. They are a good start to God's objective moral values and why we have In God We Trust on our currency. You don't have that on communist currency.
Ten Commandments have little to do with our laws

Our laws do a better job at protecting human rights than the Ten Commandments

I'm afraid you're simply reiterating a lot of slurs that are a staple of the really angry, fundamentalist Christian ministries.

It's really shameful that angry, fundamentalist Christians still promote such falsehoods.

I'm not angry. These are some hard truths that Darwinin's racism influenced socialDarwinism, Herbert Spencer, his cousin Francis Galton and eugenics, Aryan supremacy, and Hitler.

Hitler wrote about evolution in Mein Kampf -- Did Hitler Use the Term "Evolution" in Mein Kampf? | Evolution News.

The Darwin connections to Hitler are serious -- - Darwinism and the Nazi Race Holocaust -

Even the evolution apologists admit racist Darwin influenced Hitler via Ernst Haeckel, another serious racist. Haeckel's the one who read Darwin's book and made up his embryo drawings which fooled an entire generation.

http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjr6/articles/Was Hitler a Darwinian.pdf

From Quora (which leans left):

Instead of the typical biased research and answers:

What would Darwin think about Hitler?

Gwydion Madawc Williams, Read a lot about them
"Unknown. He believed in racial inequality, and was comfortable about the notion of inferior peoples being replaced:

“Competition was not between individuals, but the groups themselves. The hardiest races with the greatest ingenuity and cooperation would prevail, while the struggle ‘leads to the inevitable extinction of all those low and mentally undeveloped with which the European come into contract’. This Darwin could agree with; he marked the passage heavily. Imperial expansion from the north was wiping out the indigenous tribes. The Beagle voyage had shown him as much. He scribbled at the top of the page: ‘natural selection is now acting on the inferior races when put into competition with the New Zealanders – high New Zealanders (sic)
say the [Maori] race dying out like their own native rat’.” (Desmond, Adrian & Moore, James. Darwin. Michael Joseph (Penguin Group) 1991. Page 521. Emphasis added.)

He didn’t approve of slavery: that was seen as cruelty to inferior humans, and I think he also disapproved of cruelty to animals.

A lot of the British ruling class approved of Hitler until he broke the Munich Agreement by taking the Czech half of Czechoslovakia. The degree of approval gets covered up. Unless you are on the Hard Left, you will probably not know that the Daily Mail was pro-Hitler for many years.

Mainstream British attitudes even in the 1930s were closer to Hitler than they are to what most Britons believe now. See The Left Redefined ‘The Normal’

https://www.quora.com/What-would-Darwin-think-about-Hitler

Last edited:
Ten Commandments have little to do with our laws

Our laws do a better job at protecting human rights than the Ten Commandments

Atheists are usually wrong.

"Over the last two decades, monuments to the Ten Commandments have been removed, often via court orders – and often under protest – from state capitols, parks, and even public schools in Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Alabama, Ohio, Mississippi, New Mexico, Maryland, and Kentucky."

The Ten Commandments and Natural Law - The Catholic Thing

Forum List

Back