What is the craziest place you have ever gotten frisky?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
No, no poll on this one. Share the craziest, wildest places you have ever gotten lucky.

I will start with a couple.

My first wife and I did it on a loading dock in Vermont in the winter in the middle of the day. And in a van within arms reach of 4 friends while we drove home from the club at Langley.

It would be hard to poll this topic... too many possibilities.....

nothing that crazy.....

a night in the middle of a garden at someone's house (someone that we didn't know).....
in the middle of the day in a shelter on a hiking/walking path/trail in the woods.....

was going to do it in a department store one time but chickened out....

nothing that crazy.....

a night in the middle of a garden at someone's house (someone that we didn't know).....
in the middle of the day in a shelter on a hiking/walking path/trail in the woods.....

Stores are tough. People there are taught to watch customers. I have dinner in restaurants in which my date was wearing a toy. Makes for interesting dinner conversation.

nothing that crazy.....

Stores are tough. People there are taught to watch customers. I have dinner in restaurants in which my date was wearing a toy. Makes for interesting dinner conversation.

I have had very heavy make-out, petting sessions in restaurants... that's always fun!
Never got kicked out - but it was only a handful of times.....

nothing that crazy.....

I have had very heavy make-out, petting sessions in restaurants... that's always fun!
Never got kicked out - but it was only a handful of times.....

It is hard to be discreet when it starts getting hot.

I could probably write a book on this topic. My ex wife was very.. adventurous. ;) She enjoyed a good public romp with a little bit of risk taking. At our beach condo we had a private elevator, so we took that opportunity to have elevator sex. Narrowly escaped being caught by her parents who had arrived to meet us for dinner. Hmm.. we did it in a school bus during a high school football game. We did it during a Def Leopard concert but to explain how, I would need some graph paper and a medical encyclopedia.

I think my favorite was on top of a fire observation tower over the Okefenokee Swamp in south Georgia. We went back there on our 5th anniversary but then we just made out. :eusa_snooty:

None of these so far are as bad as mine. :D Some people might actually get upset at where I had sex in a "public place."

Well now you have piqued our curiosity!

Let's just say I was a very naughty girl. VERY naughty and sinful. Lol.

And? Come on, spill it! Inquiring minds want to know!

I've given plenty of hints! You can accurately guess. Where else would sex be considered "sinful?" :D

None of these so far are as bad as mine. :D Some people might actually get upset at where I had sex in a "public place."

I've given plenty of hints! You can accurately guess. Where else would sex be considered "sinful?" :D

In a church? I had sex in a cemetery beside a church once. Not the greatest, but it was our first time together.

In a church? I had sex in a cemetery beside a church once. Not the greatest, but it was our first time together.

Not in the church but on the property. What can I say? I was very young and rebellious. :D

Not in the church but on the property. What can I say? I was very young and rebellious. :D

OHHHhh.. okay... you're not so awful after all... you weren't IN the church! lol

In a church?? Oh come on, you have to tell us more! Was it just petting? Playing? Or did you get your ashes hauled? Fun?

Forum List

Back