What is the craziest place you have ever gotten frisky?

Well now you have piqued our curiosity!

Let's just say I was a very naughty girl. VERY naughty and sinful. Lol.

And? Come on, spill it! Inquiring minds want to know!

I've given plenty of hints! You can accurately guess. Where else would sex be considered "sinful?" :D

In a church? I had sex in a cemetery beside a church once. Not the greatest, but it was our first time together.

Not in the church but on the property. What can I say? I was very young and rebellious. :D

Atta girl!!

No, no poll on this one. Share the craziest, wildest places you have ever gotten lucky.

"Luck is not a factor." :)

Dunno if they were crazy but 50 yard line on a college football field after a game, all the lights still on for a nice snog. :)

In a hottub with otherspresent watching I gave a boyfriend head. :) Ok, that one's kinda crazy. :)

In a church?? Oh come on, you have to tell us more! Was it just petting? Playing? Or did you get your ashes hauled? Fun?

Oh no, it wasn't just petting or playing. It wasn't in the church but on the church property. I used to live right across the street from a church. There was also an old school on the property, and I've been on the roof there before too. That was kind of cool. I don't know though, would these be considered public places? Certainly not as public as the subway or a department store, IMO.

Let's just say I was a very naughty girl. VERY naughty and sinful. Lol.

I've given plenty of hints! You can accurately guess. Where else would sex be considered "sinful?" :D

In a church? I had sex in a cemetery beside a church once. Not the greatest, but it was our first time together.

Not in the church but on the property. What can I say? I was very young and rebellious. :D

Atta girl!!

I've already been accused of being a horrible person and a demon here! Imagine what people will say now! :lol:

Atta girl!!

I've already been accused of being a horrible person and a demon here! Imagine what people will say now! :lol:

there's nothing wrong with that... a church is just a building...

The BEST place I ever did it was on a rock in a lake during a heat lightning storm in the summer while camping. We were with another couple, but they were in their tent sleeping. My god, that might have been a little dangerous but it was very romantic and pretty awesome. :)

The back of a Taxi

-In Tokyo

-With the daughter of the Russian Ambassador

The 10 th tee box at our favorite golf course,or the 8 th,the fourth is a good spot also.lots of bar men's rooms,limo several times.countless places out side.

Golf course. In fact, that was our regular Saturday night date for several weeks. I had scoped it out, and there was a little peninsula that stuck out into the lake. You could not get there without crossing a creek on a small bridge, which, if you didn't know where it was, you would not be able to find it in the dark.

Then, there was the double bed air mattress with another couple in my swimming pool, but that is another story......

Atta girl!!

I don't know what they will say, and you shouldn't care.

What they will THINK is "damn her guy is lucky!".

No, no poll on this one. Share the craziest, wildest places you have ever gotten lucky.

"Luck is not a factor." :)

Dunno if they were crazy but 50 yard line on a college football field after a game, all the lights still on for a nice snog. :)

In a hottub with otherspresent watching I gave a boyfriend head. :) Ok, that one's kinda crazy. :)
Jesus fucking Christ! Who let Delta dipshit in here? Dude, you are a disgusting freak. To make matters worse, you come in hear telling your homo stories?!?

Get out of here! <smack!!>

1 The walk in cooler at a convenience store where she worked nights.
2. The historical cemetery at the Battleship Texas park near Houston. Cop made us leave.
3 Fire watch tower in National park.

Forum List

Back