What is the craziest place you have ever gotten frisky?

No, no poll on this one. Share the craziest, wildest places you have ever gotten lucky.

A girlfriend and I did it on the side of a cliff after we had determined that the climbing harness we were working on worked....good!

Well now you have piqued our curiosity!

Let's just say I was a very naughty girl. VERY naughty and sinful. Lol.

And? Come on, spill it! Inquiring minds want to know!

I've given plenty of hints! You can accurately guess. Where else would sex be considered "sinful?" :D

In a church? I had sex in a cemetery beside a church once. Not the greatest, but it was our first time together.

Not in the church but on the property. What can I say? I was very young and rebellious. :D

In Europe sex in a church is actually quite common.

Let's just say I was a very naughty girl. VERY naughty and sinful. Lol.

I've given plenty of hints! You can accurately guess. Where else would sex be considered "sinful?" :D

In a church? I had sex in a cemetery beside a church once. Not the greatest, but it was our first time together.

Not in the church but on the property. What can I say? I was very young and rebellious. :D

Sure, if you're a Protestant.

Behind a part ion wall, 6 feet from customers waiting to get a rental car at Avis...The bathroom stall in a restaurant with people in the terlit...

Nope. It's truly common. It is considered good luck and is especially popular among those who are having a difficult time conceiving.

Nope. It's truly common. It is considered good luck and is especially popular among those who are having a difficult time conceiving.

By what theory does that help with conception (other than an interesting practice exercise)?

By what theory does that help with conception (other than an interesting practice exercise)?

I have no idea as I am not religious. But the religious people think it helps them. Go ask them.

I have no idea as I am not religious. But the religious people think it helps them. Go ask them.

Oh, I thought we were still talking about doing it on an airplane!

Does school corridor count, when the teachers and everyone were in class only you two not?

One of the best ways to have fun, if you want public play, is to focus on the woman. It is much easier to her there than to manage to get a hard one out and use it.

A skirt can hide a multitude of sins.

I'm a Protestant, so it's all good I guess. ;)

One of the best ways to have fun, if you want public play, is to focus on the woman. It is much easier to her there than to manage to get a hard one out and use it.

A skirt can hide a multitude of sins.

:lol: I never thought of that for a reason to like skirts!

Forum List

Back