What is the craziest place you have ever gotten frisky?

in the South fork of the American river on a Sunday Afternoon alongside busy highway 50 with traffic moving from the Bay Area to South Lake Tahoe, just yards away.

With my wife in the pool just outside our apartment on a very warm august early morning. We had a two story town house and only a wall AC unit downstairs, the upstairs was really hot so we decided to jump in the pool and skinny dip - well one thing led to another.

I just remembered there's a famous video clip from the old Dating Game show that asked a similar question of the couples except they referred to it as 'making whoopi' rather than an act of friskiness.

Don't recall the exact answer now but when one of the women held up her answer card it said butt or ass or rear end or something that clearly showed she'd misunderstood the question.

I just remembered there's a famous video clip from the old Dating Game show that asked a similar question of the couples except they referred to it as 'making whoopi' rather than an act of friskiness.

Don't recall the exact answer now but when one of the women held up her answer card it said butt or ass or rear end or something that clearly showed she'd misunderstood the question.

Here's the clip and she said in the ass...

Forum List

Back