What is the Democratic Party doing?

Agree with the OP, but why is the MSM pro-democrat, and why are so many urban plantation dwellers hard-core democrats?
The democrat policies make no sense to me, but they do have a following.
The MSM leans left because of the social issues. It is in the nature of the media to challenge the rich and powerful as well as stand up for the underrepresented who are often the poor, sick, immigrants, minorities, women and LGBT. The Dems don't need to own these issues but the Reps have been so bad over the years with their policies and their messaging, the left has taken them over

Ok, I mostly agree with that response, but IMHO the democrats are losing the blue collar union vote to Trump.
They see Trump bringing jobs back, like that new $12b semiconductor plant in AZ, and approving all the pipeline projects that Obama kept on ice.
I might disagree with one part of your response. The media likes some rich folk and doesn't like others. The media, democrats, and Never-Trumpers have formed a "globalist alliance" to move jobs and factories overseas, like to China and stop tariffs, only "free trade" allowed. I see RINOs like Nicolle Wallace, and these from Wiki bashing Trump 24/7:
Trump's "populist" coalition are those who don't want cheap labor from Mexico or Central America, they don't want state subsidized products from China competing with their labor/products, they want the US government to manage trade so it is free and fair. Keep those big new modern factories coming to the US.

Democrats don't even want Amazon's new HQ2 to be built in NYC, with its construction jobs and 25,000 new management jobs.
The democrats chased HQ2 to Virginia, where folks want to work:
View attachment 336925
This could have been built in NYC...democrats are dumb and lazy
Trump getting bashed by the media is self induced. Everybody in the spotlight gets fake news stories and gotchyas from the media... Obama included. But it’s how you react to it that determines the course of ones relationship with the media. Trumps ego and reactive thin skinned nature makes him confrontational and aggressive towards the media. I believe they call it counterpunching. This only fosters more animosity and more critical reporting.

A president should be the adult in the room. Trump is a child bully playing in the sandbox
The Media has never attacked anyone as much as President Trump, and, they are trying to bury the biggest political scandal in American history> ObamaGate.

As has been stated, most of the bad press Trump receives is entirely of his own making. He could stop it tomorrow but he just can't help himself. Why? Because he isn't that smart...or self-aware. What works in reality TV land will fall flat on its face in the real world. Especially if you're in the middle of a virus outbreak that is killing people by the hundreds each day. People want a leader. Not a circus clown.

Agree with the OP, but why is the MSM pro-democrat, and why are so many urban plantation dwellers hard-core democrats?
The MSM leans left because of the social issues. It is in the nature of the media to challenge the rich and powerful as well as stand up for the underrepresented who are often the poor, sick, immigrants, minorities, women and LGBT. The Dems don't need to own these issues but the Reps have been so bad over the years with their policies and their messaging, the left has taken them over

Ok, I mostly agree with that response, but IMHO the democrats are losing the blue collar union vote to Trump.
They see Trump bringing jobs back, like that new $12b semiconductor plant in AZ, and approving all the pipeline projects that Obama kept on ice.
I might disagree with one part of your response. The media likes some rich folk and doesn't like others. The media, democrats, and Never-Trumpers have formed a "globalist alliance" to move jobs and factories overseas, like to China and stop tariffs, only "free trade" allowed. I see RINOs like Nicolle Wallace, and these from Wiki bashing Trump 24/7:
Trump's "populist" coalition are those who don't want cheap labor from Mexico or Central America, they don't want state subsidized products from China competing with their labor/products, they want the US government to manage trade so it is free and fair. Keep those big new modern factories coming to the US.

Democrats don't even want Amazon's new HQ2 to be built in NYC, with its construction jobs and 25,000 new management jobs.
View attachment 336925
Trump getting bashed by the media is self induced. Everybody in the spotlight gets fake news stories and gotchyas from the media... Obama included. But it’s how you react to it that determines the course of ones relationship with the media. Trumps ego and reactive thin skinned nature makes him confrontational and aggressive towards the media. I believe they call it counterpunching. This only fosters more animosity and more critical reporting.

A president should be the adult in the room. Trump is a child bully playing in the sandbox
The Media has never attacked anyone as much as President Trump, and, they are trying to bury the biggest political scandal in American history> ObamaGate.

As has been stated, most of the bad press Trump receives is entirely of his own making. He could stop it tomorrow but he just can't help himself. Why? Because he isn't that smart...or self-aware. What works in reality TV land will fall flat on its face in the real world. Especially if you're in the middle of a virus outbreak that is killing people by the hundreds each day. People want a leader. Not a circus clown.
No, the Press is constantly attacking him because they hate the people who voted for him. It's not about policy issues. Their kind of unreasonable hate is cultural.

View attachment 336925

No, the Press is constantly attacking him because they hate the people who voted for him. It's not about policy issues. Their kind of unreasonable hate is cultural.

No, the press is reporting on his words and actions. Casting him in a critical light because he comes across as inept and incompetent. It just seems to his supporters that they are the ones being attacked. It's the REST of us that sit here and shake our heads in amazement over the blind (almost religious) devotion his supporters show a man who, 1) Has no respect for the people who support him, 2) Has done absolutely nothing in his 3+ years as President.

View attachment 336925

No, the press is reporting on his words and actions. Casting him in a critical light because he comes across as inept and incompetent. It just seems to his supporters that they are the ones being attacked. It's the REST of us that sit here and shake our heads in amazement over the blind (almost religious) devotion his supporters show a man who, 1) Has no respect for the people who support him, 2) Has done absolutely nothing in his 3+ years as President.
No, the Press would never attack a Democrat President like they are doing to Trump.
Speaking of worshiping, the Press worships Obama.
Obama's supporters are the blind fanatics.
They are attempting to ignore the biggest political scandal in American history > ObamaGate

The Democratic Party is in the worst shape that is has ever been in its existence.
They have moved to the extreme far left.
Their identity politics is an epic form of division and hate.
They have divided Americans by gender, race, religion, region and income.
They are pandering to the open borders Racist.
The are registering convicted criminals to vote.
They block Voter ID laws.
They are giving non-citizens unrestricted drivers license.
Their Sanctuary Cities are harboring criminals.
Their appeasement foreign policy is dangerous.
They impeached President Trump without a crime.
They are constantly calling average mainstream Americans who are opposed their BS racist and bigots.
They are pushing for the Green Energy Deal that is really just another one of their mega-looting sprees.
They LIED to our nation about Russian Collusion and the Ukraine phone call.
They are trying to abolish the Electoral College.
The have been illegally using our own government agencies to undermine our elections/democracy*.
Obama corrupted the IRS, NSA, CIA, FBI and the DOJ.
They are falsely saying that President Trump didn't do enough for the COVID-19 crisis.
They are exploiting the COVID-19 crisis to go on a multi $Trillion$ dollar looting spree.
There is probably a lot more bad stuff that they are doing.
Can you add anything to this?
What do you think that their future will be?
Do you feel better now after that idiotic rant? LOL.

I'll give you this much, at least you were able to spell the name of the Democratic Party correctly, which 90% of your fellow idiots are incapable of doing.
You're NOT "Democratic" so why would we give you that?

Especially when you guys cant even spell the President's name right. It's only 5 letters for Allah's sake!

View attachment 336925

No, the Press would never attack a Democrat President like they are doing to Trump.
They are attempting to ignore the biggest political scandal in American history > ObamaGate

Hmm. I remember Obama never giving what you would call the "MSM" a reason to constantly question his competence and fitness for the job of President. Whether you feel they gave him a free pass is something we can debate all day. Now, let's turn our attention to the right wing and alt-right media that sprung up like a cancer after Obama got elected. Oh yes, let's not forget those Tea Party patriots too. I have never seen in my lifetime, so much hatred and bile directed toward a politician who ran a clean ship for 8 years, despite the best conspiracy theories and non-scandals his opposition could throw at him.

Oh yeah, and I still don't know what Obamagate is. I would suspect you don't either. And I'm looking at it trending over the last 24 hours. It's starting to lose some steam. That's cause it ain't gonna stick. :)

View attachment 336925

Where have you been for the last 12-years?
1. The MSM was 95% pro-Obama, and 95% negative on Trump. So if Trump bashes the MSM they totally deserve it. Its not bullying, its leadership. The MSM needs to stop with the "fake news" and report more fairly.
2. Trump getting bashed by the media just shows that the media are urban democrats. FXN shows how to be "fair & balanced" (as per the Harvard study)
3. When the Obama admin rolled out "Obamacare" and the web site did not work, that was as bad a disaster, as embarrassing an event as I have ever seen, and the media totally gave BO a pass on it. If it was Trump they would be asking gotcha questions 24/7. Trump is doing a good job and the MSM are still doing all-negative all the time.

View attachment 336925

Hmm. I remember Obama never giving what you would call the "MSM" a reason to constantly question his competence and fitness for the job of President. Whether you feel they gave him a free pass is something we can debate all day. Now, let's turn our attention to the right wing and alt-right media that sprung up like a cancer after Obama got elected. Oh yes, let's not forget those Tea Party patriots too. I have never seen in my lifetime, so much hatred and bile directed toward a politician who ran a clean ship for 8 years, despite the best conspiracy theories and non-scandals his opposition could throw at him.

Oh yeah, and I still don't know what Obamagate is. I would suspect you don't either. And I'm looking at it trending over the last 24 hours. It's starting to lose some steam. That's cause it ain't gonna stick. :)
well of course not, cultist always adore their leader
Obama Lied and Broke the Law
If Obama was a Republican, the Press would go apeschiff.

View attachment 336925

Did you ever stop to think there might be a reason these people (they being what I call real conservatives) are so hard on Trump? Most of these individuals either served in other Republican administrations or were active in politics when being conservative meant something. Also, do you think if Trump actually acted like he belonged in the chair instead of a whiny, belligerent teenager that they'd be half as critical? No, they wouldn't. They'd disagree with his policies maybe. And let's face it, Trump has demonstrated himself to be no conservative. And I'm really not shedding any tears for Amazon, nor am I going to place the blame for the deal falling through on Democrats. If the headquarters would have been located in Queens, my understanding was they'd be shipping in a lot of that talent.
Amazon reveals the truth on why it nixed New York and chose Virginia for its HQ2

1. True conservatism is dead, deader than dead. Old money RINOs can pound sand.
2. Populism is the new core of the GOP. Good jobs, fair trade, a strong military, and managed immigration are what the voters want.
3. Never-Trumpers voting against Trump and for democrats means that "conservatism" was a lie to begin with. Pablum for "old money" to get middle-class votes. Remember "only little people pay taxes"? That's true "conservatism".
4. If you are okay with HQ2 moving from Queens to VA you have no clue about tax revenue, jobs, and you and AOC can keep your "brownfield" slum. Good job!!

View attachment 336925

Did you ever stop to think there might be a reason these people (they being what I call real conservatives) are so hard on Trump? Most of these individuals either served in other Republican administrations or were active in politics when being conservative meant something. Also, do you think if Trump actually acted like he belonged in the chair instead of a whiny, belligerent teenager that they'd be half as critical? No, they wouldn't. They'd disagree with his policies maybe. And let's face it, Trump has demonstrated himself to be no conservative. And I'm really not shedding any tears for Amazon, nor am I going to place the blame for the deal falling through on Democrats. If the headquarters would have been located in Queens, my understanding was they'd be shipping in a lot of that talent.
Amazon reveals the truth on why it nixed New York and chose Virginia for its HQ2

2. Populism is the new core of the GOP. Good jobs, fair trade, a strong military, and managed immigration are what the voters want.
3. Never-Trumpers voting against Trump and for democrats means that "conservatism" was a lie to begin with. Pablum for "old money" to get middle-class votes. Remember "only little people pay taxes"? That's true conservatism.
4. If you are okay with HQ2 moving from Queens to VA you have no clue about tax revenue, jobs, and you and AOC can keep your "brownfield" slum. Good job!!

1) True conservatism is about low taxation for the middle class, balanced budgets, and not spending more than you take in. If you consider that deader than dead then the Republican Party is in deep shit.
2) This would be true if Populism hadn't turned into Isolationism or Nationalism (the bad kind). Problem is all those points have been lost in the cult of Trump, and the rise of the radicals the Republican Party has given a home to.
3) Never Trumpers voted for Gary Anderson...or stayed home. Again, see point #1 for true conservatism (or maybe read some William F Buckley).
4) I have no opinion one way or another but being as this is somewhat within my periphery, I can tell you that with the massive tax breaks and small amount of benefit that came with Amazon locating in Queens, they are better off without them.

View attachment 336925

3. Never-Trumpers voting against Trump and for democrats means that "conservatism" was a lie to begin with. Pablum for "old money" to get middle-class votes. Remember "only little people pay taxes"? That's true conservatism.

1) True conservatism is about low taxation for the middle class, balanced budgets, and not spending more than you take in. If you consider that deader than dead then the Republican Party is in deep shit.
2) This would be true if Populism hadn't turned into Isolationism or Nationalism (the bad kind). Problem is all those points have been lost in the cult of Trump, and the rise of the radicals the Republican Party has given a home to.
3) Never Trumpers voted for Gary Anderson...or stayed home. Again, see point #1 for true conservatism (or maybe read some William F Buckley).
4) I have no opinion one way or another but being as this is somewhat within my periphery, I can tell you that with the massive tax breaks and small amount of benefit that came with Amazon locating in Queens, they are better off without them.

BULLSHIT. True conservatism is all about tax loopholes for the rich. The last "Balanced Budget" was by democrat Bill Clinton, so stop blowing smoke. Trump and the GOP House "tax cuts" were irresponsible, just look at the $30T Debt and the interest payments. Yes "conservatism" is DEAD, its all a bunch of LIES.
1589666556354.png
Look at how the wealth always flows to the top..

I disagree with your "observations", we call it "fairness". We had 30-years or so of "globalism", it didn't work. We'll see what the voters want in November.

BULLSHIT. The Never-Trumpers are on MSDNC bashing Republicans, they are radical democrats.
Money is thicker than "conservatism". Conservatism is BULLSHIT, do not drink the KoolAde.

HQ2 was God's gift to NYC and the fucking democrats scared it away. Democrats are morons, it can't be overstated.
The fact that you can't research the issue and put up a reasonable defense is proof enough, there is no sane reason not to have HQ2 in NYC, just ask Governor Cuomo who begged Bezos to keep HQ2 in NYC.

The "massive tax breaks" expired over time. Amazon would spend $billions on construction and wages. Look at how much tax revenue NY & NYC lost.
$3b in tax breaks, $27b in tax revenue, isn't 27 way way bigger than 3?

Last edited:
Better get used to them

Democrats are taking the White House, Senate and House in 2020

Best part is they are taking the State Houses

View attachment 336925

Where have you been for the last 12-years?
1. The MSM was 95% pro-Obama, and 95% negative on Trump. So if Trump bashes the MSM they totally deserve it. Its not bullying, its leadership. The MSM needs to stop with the "fake news" and report more fairly.
2. Trump getting bashed by the media just shows that the media are urban democrats. FXN shows how to be "fair & balanced" (as per the Harvard study)
3. When the Obama admin rolled out "Obamacare" and the web site did not work, that was as bad a disaster, as embarrassing an event as I have ever seen, and the media totally gave BO a pass on it. If it was Trump they would be asking gotcha questions 24/7. Trump is doing a good job and the MSM are still doing all-negative all the time.
Obama developed a relationship with the media and received better coverage because of it. Trump calls them the enemy and gets more critical coverage because of it. That’s how life and relationships work. Trump has been digging this hole for years and he loves it. Trump needs an enemy and who better than the news media?! Call everything fake so even when he does stupid stuff in reality he and his followers can just dismiss it as fake news. It’s so transparent.

Forum List

Back