What is the difference between Democrats and Republicans?

If there is no difference between the two, why is everyone fighting so much?

It makes no sense.

Sure it makes sense. You follow sports? Have a "favorite" team? Doesn't your team have exactly the same number of players as the other team, filling the same positions and trying to win for the team? But you still have one team you favor over another.

That's politics today. People have a "team" they support. And fighting for the team you support and against the team you want to lose is AMERICAN at its core.

It's all about winning and losing and rooting for your team. Doesn't really matter if YOUR team is basically like the other guys team. You just wanna support YOUR team.

There is no difference.

That's why it is insane to keep playing the 2 party game.

Answer this question as truthfully as you can.

Social issues, mostly.

Remember to decide based on what they do, not what they say.

The Dems tend to want to mitigate the pain that the average working America suffers as a result of the economic policies that BOTH parties came together to create and implement.

The GOP on the other hand simply does not give a flying fig for what happens to the American working class. In fact, based on what they do, I'm inclined to think they hate Americans AND the entire concept of democratic nationhood.

Both parties seek to maintain and keep alive social issues that the DNC AND RNC truly don't give a hoot about.

They do this because they know that those insignificant social issues truly movtivate SOME partisans to rally to their respective parties.

I'm am, of course, speaking generally and do NOT believe that the above necessarily describes any specific POL.

I still believe that at least SOME members of Congress are not insiders.

Forum List

Back