What is the explanation Repubs have for Cohen pleading the 5th?

Why do LWNJ's hate this document?

ch022.jpg

When did it become against the law to watch women pee on each other?
It's not. The problem is not the illegality of the act. The problem is that if it was taped that the current POTUS was involved in..... call it alternative sexual practices by the Russian government, they would be able to use it as a way to blackmail him.
So explain how the Russians have blackmailed Trump.
I just did.... providing such tape exists.
now you're awake, so really post one.

ch022.jpg

Oh please . Other than the 2nd , righties are out to destroy the rest .

Here is your hat Timmy.....

arthur-tress-girl-with-dunce-cap,-new-york.jpg

Am I wrong ? Cons are against free speech , due process, the press , non catholic religions , personal privacy . You name a non 2nd right and the gop looks to weaken it .

Good lord, the stupid is strong with this one. How can anyone be this disconnected from reality?

ch022.jpg

Am I wrong ? Cons are against free speech , due process, the press , non catholic religions , personal privacy . You name a non 2nd right and the gop looks to weaken it .

Good lord, the stupid is strong with this one. How can anyone be this disconnected from reality?

You failed to refute any of my points .

ch022.jpg

You failed to refute any of my points .

you didn't make any points

Forum List

Back