What is the explanation Repubs have for Cohen pleading the 5th?

lol I can’t wait to hear it.

Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case - TMZ Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case — TMZ

Afterall, what does a Trump lawyer have to hide?

As sinister as Repubs like to think Hillary is, at least she never plead the fifth after BENGHAZI.

Don't you remember when Hillary's lawyer died from Arkancide at Forty Marcy park?
No WTF are you talking about

...this thread is about Cohen and the Fifth ...as Cohen was pleading the Fifth ...Trump VA Doctor was finishing off as fifth

It’s SOP to plead the fifth during civil litgsrion... when there is a concomitant criminal investigation or possible indictment pending so there is that

It’s SOP to plead the fifth during civil litgsrion... when there is a concomitant criminal investigation or possible indictment pending so there is that
Flashback Quote of the Day
April 26, 2018 at 9:21 am EDT
“The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
— Donald Trump, quoted by New York magazine at a September 2016 campaign rally.
DAb75i_XYAEuM3M.jpg
images

Flashback Quote of the Day
April 26, 2018 at 9:21 am EDT
“The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
— Donald Trump, quoted by New York magazine at a September 2016 campaign rally.
DAb75i_XYAEuM3M.jpg
images

Right. That’s why he is pleading the fifth because of a criminal investigation and the optics of it is glorious

Cohen knows that the democrats have got a long list of lies that they have constructed and is refusing to answer to any of them.

You answered your own question, wind up looking guilty, even if he isn’t. Can’t play around with a witch hunt!

except that he really did commit crimes here.

He committed bank fraud. He told that bank he needed the money for one purpose and used it for another.
Anyone who calls that bank fraud is a humongous idiot or a special counsel without a case.

Trump on Michael Cohen: "I don't know his business, but this doesn't have to do with me. Michael is a businessman. He's got a business. He also practices law... They're looking at something having to do with his business. I have nothing to do with his business."

Forum List

Back