What is the explanation Repubs have for Cohen pleading the 5th?

Stormy’s lawyer says he has bigger dirt on Trump than Mueller does. I kind of believe if.

Of course you do, you're a hack. If it turns out that it has nothing to with Trump you'll then claim a cover up.
So you’re suggesting there is no way Stormy is involved with Trump?

You're the one suggesting that there is.

But yet all you're doing is running your mouth and posting no evidence.
Lol so why is Trump suing her for 20 million?

Yep ... trump just keeps throwing money at this and now we have yet another woman who is basically saying the same thing.

Bottom line is that all the women's stories have been the same, and they are the very same as what trump has always said. Listen to his Howard Stern programs. Even Ivanka says the same thing.

BTW, anyone know when trump will be suing all these women? He did say he would sue them "all" after the election. LOL

N7AuDVD-aKokIypvkbDB6Bw1DwMC9xedbmEkk4OEflI.png

~S~

lol I can’t wait to hear it.

Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case - TMZ Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case — TMZ

Afterall, what does a Trump lawyer have to hide?

As sinister as Repubs like to think Hillary is, at least she never plead the fifth after BENGHAZI.

Back to the OP ...

Looks like Cohen is between a rock and hard place. He really likes the trump lifestyle - money. Apparently, he also likes his family.

Idiot trump admitted he's guilty when he said Cohen could "flip". If you're innocent, there's nothing to flip. Once again, trump trips over his bigly mouth.

If Cohen takes the 5th in the Stormy case, what will he have to say about all the rest of the garbage?

With trump, this is all SSDD.

Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case - TMZ Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case — TMZ

He has plenty to hide. Why else would he plead the fifth???

And, we learned today that Trump does not want to be interviewed by Mueller. He either knows he is guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice or he realizes that he isn't smart enough to take on Mueller and would wind up looking guilty as hell, even if he isn't.

Yabut, Rudy's on the job now.

Just like Jared has been.

IOW, trump is screwed, bigly.

As sinister as Repubs like to think Hillary is, at least she never plead the fifth after BENGHAZI.

It is his Right as a citizen to do that....moron...I know you left wingers don't understand the concept of inalienable Rights...but we have them....and since he is a target of a political prosecution, he is smart not to give the democrats any chance to attack him...

Stormy’s lawyer says he has bigger dirt on Trump than Mueller does. I kind of believe if.

Of course you do, you're a hack. If it turns out that it has nothing to with Trump you'll then claim a cover up.
So you’re suggesting there is no way Stormy is involved with Trump?

No, I'm suggestng that you think that there is more than there is. Hell you're still waiting for the proof of "collusion".
Well the Mueller investigation continues.

It is his Right as a citizen to do that....moron...I know you left wingers don't understand the concept of inalienable Rights...but we have them....and since he is a target of a political prosecution, he is smart not to give the democrats any chance to attack him...
No shit he has the right to. That obviously isn’t the point.

Yeah....it is the point you twit.... anyone who is being attacked by democrats using the Justice System need to take the 5th before the left abolishes that Right as well.... since they are already destroying Attorney Client Privilege.....

2aguy is fuwious absolutely fuwious

Yeah....it is the point you twit.... anyone who is being attacked by democrats using the Justice System need to take the 5th before the left abolishes that Right as well.... since they are already destroying Attorney Client Privilege.....
Cohen is grilled cheese, you twit

Forum List

Back