What is the explanation Repubs have for Cohen pleading the 5th?

When did it become against the law to watch women pee on each other?
It's not. The problem is not the illegality of the act. The problem is that if it was taped that the current POTUS was involved in..... call it alternative sexual practices by the Russian government, they would be able to use it as a way to blackmail him.

lol I can’t wait to hear it.

Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case - TMZ Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case — TMZ

Afterall, what does a Trump lawyer have to hide?

As sinister as Repubs like to think Hillary is, at least she never plead the fifth after BENGHAZI.

He is also under a criminal investigation. It makes sense. Only protection he has against the Hoover like democrats. Your Russia probe is dead and muller is desperate.

As I don't know what Cohen knows, there is no way for me to answer your question. The same is true for you. If Cohen, Trump or anyone else broke the law, then they should be punished accordingly. It's too bad that liberals like you don't feel the same about liberal politicians.

It's not. The problem is not the illegality of the act. The problem is that if it was taped that the current POTUS was involved in..... call it alternative sexual practices by the Russian government, they would be able to use it as a way to blackmail him.

There's no such tape. If there was, it would already be in the public domain. This is just another huge snowflake conspiricy theory. It's a snowflake wet dream.

There's no such tape. If there was, it would already be in the public domain. This is just another huge snowflake conspiricy theory. It's a snowflake wet dream.
This was a response to the strawman premise that if something isn't illegal it can't be significant. To your response I say that the nature of blackmail means the blackmailer wouldn't release it. Once used it doesn't do anything for you. Let's recap what we know. Trump has been sexual promiscuous his entire life. Trump was in Moscow when the tape was supposed to be made and made it a point to lie about that fact. Trumps behavior towards Russia has been friendly even when being so wasn't in his best interest.Russia made it a point to try to get him elected during the campaign. None of this is proof bit asserting that it didn't happen is simply impossible and flies in the face of both the established patterns of behavior and the knowledge we do have.

This was a response to the strawman premise that if something isn't illegal it can't be significant. To your response I say that the nature of blackmail means the blackmailer wouldn't release it. Once used it doesn't do anything for you. Let's recap what we know. Trump has been sexual promiscuous his entire life. Trump was in Moscow when the tape was supposed to be made and made it a point to lie about that fact. Trumps behavior towards Russia has been friendly even when being so wasn't in his best interest.Russia made it a point to try to get him elected during the campaign. None of this is proof bit asserting that it didn't happen is simply impossible and flies in the face of both the established patterns of behavior and the knowledge we do have.

Sorry, dumbass, but that is a load of horseshit. None of it proves a thing. Being where some douchebag lie claims something happened proves nothing since Trump's wherabouts at the time is public information. Using public information when you fabricate a smear isn't exactly rocket science.

Calling Trump "promiscuous" is also a special piece of idiocy since every male is "promiscuous."

Trump's "behavior" towards Russia also doesn't prove a thing. His behavior is of a head of state who doesn't want to make Russia into an enemy.

There is also no evidence that Russia tried to get Trump elected. That's pure snowflake delusion and hysteria.

If this really happened, then why haven't the prostitutes who participated been heard from? Did they disappear from the face of the Earth? They would appear on the hotel security cameras. There would be all kinds of evidence left behind if this occured, but there isn't a trace. That's because it's total fiction. It's pure slander paid for by none other than Hillary Clinton. She belongs in prison.

Last edited:
Yeah, this thread is nothing more than an echo chamber. Nobody can tell me what the real issue is here.
It was a big deal with you guys when Lois Lerner pleaded 5th.
And Trump said mob pleads the 5th.

Deflection noted.

Can nobody really tell me what the real issue is here? Note the dead silence.
Trump said if you plead the 5th, you are guilty and probably a mobster.
Something on which me and Trump can both agree.
Deflection noted.

What is the real issue here? Nobody can seem to answer me.
Trump is an idiot and so are you.
Wow.

Was that the best you could cone up with?

Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case - TMZ Michael Cohen Will Plead the 5th in Stormy Daniels Case — TMZ

As sinister as Repubs like to think Hillary is, at least she never plead the fifth after BENGHAZI.
Yea Cohen is Trumps lawyer and can not be compelled to say anything, and besides watching Duller pull out what is left of his hair is gonna be hysterical

He has plenty to hide. Why else would he plead the fifth???

And, we learned today that Trump does not want to be interviewed by Mueller. He either knows he is guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice or he realizes that he isn't smart enough to take on Mueller and would wind up looking guilty as hell, even if he isn't.

You answered your own question, wind up looking guilty, even if he isn’t. Can’t play around with a witch hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this thread is nothing more than an echo chamber. Nobody can tell me what the real issue is here.

The 4 laws of Trumpists.

3a434370619456b409c2479d6c37fa57.jpg

So explain how the Russians have blackmailed Trump.

Forum List

Back