🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what is the point of compromising with the left?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I support drug legalization because I kind of think that the free market would solve a lot of problems associated with the drug trade such as cutting off the money to drug cartels but the problem with that is that the minute this is attempted for a good reason the drug crazed left states hooting and howling like they can now party like it is 1999 (from the song). Anyways, I hate people on the left because they fuckin lie about their true agenda on everything. They have learned that they can inch their way to whatever agenda they have. A case in point is paid family medical leave. Twenty years ago they pushed for this but the compromise was unpaid medical leave. Everyone thought that made them happy but now they are pushing for paid family medical leave. What is the point of compromising with them if they are just going to see it as a step towards their real target. No compromising with the left!

The left have proven time and again that they have no intention of honoring any compromise, they have every intention of breaking the deal from the start. They are liars and are untrustworthy. The left need to be destroyed not compromised with.

I support drug legalization because I kind of think that the free market would solve a lot of problems associated with the drug trade such as cutting off the money to drug cartels but the problem with that is that the minute this is attempted for a good reason the drug crazed left states hooting and howling like they can now party like it is 1999 (from the song). Anyways, I hate people on the left because they fuckin lie about their true agenda on everything. They have learned that they can inch their way to whatever agenda they have. A case in point is paid family medical leave. Twenty years ago they pushed for this but the compromise was unpaid medical leave. Everyone thought that made them happy but now they are pushing for paid family medical leave. What is the point of compromising with them if they are just going to see it as a step towards their real target. No compromising with the left!

Have to compromise if you wanna get your things done. Can put any bill on 'secret hold' killing it just to be a dick. Consequently, if you refuse to ever do bipartisan projects or vote for objectively good bills, your's can be strangled in the crib before it ever gets to a vote.

Posts 1 and 2 are excellent descriptions of how the far right reactionaries inch towards their goal of domination over the great majority of Americans.

Shit changes over 20 years

With compromise at least you get something

What has not compromising gotten for Republicans in the last eight years?

Obama has had no intention to compromise, and rightly so.
Stand your ground...

Stand your ground...
In the last seven years Obama got stimulus, obamacare, gay marriage, repealed the Bush tax cuts, Iran nuclear deal

Republicans got nothing.

Shows what not compromising gets you

Have to compromise if you wanna get your things done. Can put any bill on 'secret hold' killing it just to be a dick. Consequently, if you refuse to ever do bipartisan projects or vote for objectively good bills, your's can be strangled in the crib before it ever gets to a vote.
Sounds like Obama.

What's compromise with the loathsome and evil? It's like finding compromise with the man who has a knife to your throat.

Stand your ground...
In the last seven years Obama got stimulus, obamacare, gay marriage, repealed the Bush tax cuts, Iran nuclear deal

Republicans got nothing.

Shows what not compromising gets you
The reason why Obama has gotten everything he has wanted... The congress is made up of almost all of moderates/Rinos/progressives, very predictable.
...and all being spineless

same reason there is no point in compromising with the right.

Forum List

Back