What is the proper medical treatment for transgender people?

Here is a clue for you, our little girls are girls, they go to a ladies room, a dude in a dress is a dude in a dress, keep out of the ladies room and away from little girls.

As recently as even five or ten years ago, could you have imagined that there'd be any need to say this, or any controversy over it?

Nope but given how fkd up the left is looking back we should have seen it coming. My mom told me the other day if some tranny had ever walked into a restroom I was in my father would have beat him to within an inch of his life...I concur that is exactly needs to happen

i wish you wouldnt get so mad about it

but is your responsibility as a conservative not the governments to keep the "mental midgets" away from your children

Helloooooooo scroll up and read what I told Clueless Clayton...some mental midget dressed as a woman gets anywhere near my children and all bets are off. I don't give a fck about any law

why would you put your children in that situation as a conservative

Here is a clue for you, our little girls are girls, they go to a ladies room, a dude in a dress is a dude in a dress, keep out of the ladies room and away from little girls.

then you should go in there with them instead of putting them at risk

or choose your bathrooms better

as a conservative it is yours not the governments responsibility for your childrens safety

I'm weary of your nonsense...keep the mental midgets out of women's restrooms. Problem solved, if not they have what they have coming if I catch one around any of our children. Don't think so? Ask my grandfather deltex1 what will happen. I'm not playing on this and nearly every other parent I know has the same mindset.

keep the mental midgets out of women's restrooms

it is not up to me to that

instead i do my duty as an adult and keep the grand kids from getting into a situation like that

problem solved

sounds like you a asking someone to knock a chip off your shoulder

Helloooooooo scroll up and read what I told Clueless Clayton...some mental midget dressed as a woman gets anywhere near my children and all bets are off. I don't give a fck about any law

as a conservative it is yours not the governments responsibility for your childrens safety

I'm weary of your nonsense...keep the mental midgets out of women's restrooms. Problem solved, if not they have what they have coming if I catch one around any of our children. Don't think so? Ask my grandfather deltex1 what will happen. I'm not playing on this and nearly every other parent I know has the same mindset.

instead i do my duty as an adult and keep the grand kids from getting into a situation like that

problem solved

Sounds to me like you're spoiling for a smack down...keep it up and you'll get it.

problem solved

Sounds to me like you're spoiling for a smack down...keep it up and you'll get it.

what the fuck are you talking about

sounds like you do not like being called out on your lack of responsibility

As recently as even five or ten years ago, could you have imagined that there'd be any need to say this, or any controversy over it?

Nope but given how fkd up the left is looking back we should have seen it coming. My mom told me the other day if some tranny had ever walked into a restroom I was in my father would have beat him to within an inch of his life...I concur that is exactly needs to happen

do it

U can't go with 12yr old girls in JR freakin high or field trips. U can't be everywhere the filthy left wants to play social eng!

you sign off on those field trips

why do you act like such a weakling

Now you're all over the map and deflecting....go away

you know you are a hypocrite fake conservative

GFY already...you come to the thread spewing BS and then are flabbergasted when I don't agree with it. Put a dress on old timer and sashay into a restroom our daughters are in....I dare ya

U can't go with 12yr old girls in JR freakin high or field trips. U can't be everywhere the filthy left wants to play social eng!

GFY already...you come to the thread spewing BS and then are flabbergasted when I don't agree with it. Put a dress on old timer and sashay into a restroom our daughters are in....I dare ya

i have not posted any bs

are you or are not responsible for your kids safety

i said as a conservative you should be

i have not posted any bs

Go away..I'm weary of you. You are not reading what is being written in response to your comments. Have a good one

Man undresses in front of girls in Seattle locker room, cites “Gender Identity” regulation

"The rules allow any male to enter women and girl’s locker rooms, showers, restrooms, saunas, etc. by invoking his belief in “Gender Identity”, a psychological form of reproductive sex unrelated to actual biological sex. Males who enter such facilities without proclaiming a personal belief in psychological sex are subject to arrest under sex crime statutes."
"The man in question twice reportedly entered the female changing facility and observed the women and girls in various stages of undress, and removed his own clothes in front of them."

College Allows Transgender Man to Expose Himself to Young Girls

"Hacker said a 45-year-old male student, who dresses as a woman and goes by the name Colleen Francis, undressed and exposed his genitals on several occasions inside the woman’s locker room at Evergreen State College.
"Students from nearby Olympia High School as well as children at a local swimming club share locker rooms with the college.
"According to a police report, the mother of a 17-year-old girl complained after her daughter saw the transgender individual walking naked in the locker room. A female swim coach confronted the man sprawled out in a sauna exposing himself. She ordered him to leave and called police.
"The coach later apologized when she discovered the man was transgendered but explained there were girls using the facility as young as six years old who weren’t used to seeing male genitals."

315d54o.jpg

Man undresses in front of girls in Seattle locker room, cites “Gender Identity” regulation

"The rules allow any male to enter women and girl’s locker rooms, showers, restrooms, saunas, etc. by invoking his belief in “Gender Identity”, a psychological form of reproductive sex unrelated to actual biological sex. Males who enter such facilities without proclaiming a personal belief in psychological sex are subject to arrest under sex crime statutes."
"The man in question twice reportedly entered the female changing facility and observed the women and girls in various stages of undress, and removed his own clothes in front of them."

College Allows Transgender Man to Expose Himself to Young Girls

"Hacker said a 45-year-old male student, who dresses as a woman and goes by the name Colleen Francis, undressed and exposed his genitals on several occasions inside the woman’s locker room at Evergreen State College.
"Students from nearby Olympia High School as well as children at a local swimming club share locker rooms with the college.
"According to a police report, the mother of a 17-year-old girl complained after her daughter saw the transgender individual walking naked in the locker room. A female swim coach confronted the man sprawled out in a sauna exposing himself. She ordered him to leave and called police.
"The coach later apologized when she discovered the man was transgendered but explained there were girls using the facility as young as six years old who weren’t used to seeing male genitals."

315d54o.jpg

God damn fruit loop needs to be beaten up HIS ears until they bleed. Six year old children have no business being exposed to that

i have not posted any bs

Go away..I'm weary of you. You are not reading what is being written in response to your comments. Have a good one

i am not going to go away

why do you think the government needs do your job and keep them safe

does the government need to feed them too

also now that you bring it up i find it odd

that you did not realize that parents have to sign off with a permission slip

in order for kids to go on field trips

hymmmm

i have not posted any bs

hymmmm

The ONLY job of the government is to protect us from freaks like these guys.

i have not posted any bs

Yeah you are, buh bye

i have not posted any bs

hymmmm

The ONLY job of the government is to protect us from freaks like these guys.

then pass a law to have them exterminated

i have not posted any bs

Yeah you are, buh bye

certainly i am not

couldnt address the rest of it

hymmmmmm

Forum List

Back