What is the republican explanation for why Trump is trying so hard to block congress from getting data related to Jan. 6th?

Surely, if Trump had nothing to hide, he would let congress see this data. I mean talk about owning the libs right? The witch hunt would fall flat on its face! My god, can you imagine how republicans would react if Hillary did something like this?

Well, obviously Trump has something to hide.

Here’s the best reason there is

Never cooperate with your sworn enemies or assist them in any way

He and they are certainly ACTING like they have something to hide.

The only excuse I've seen is that the whole process is not credible. This, after they refused to take part in it, so you could see this coming a mile away.

So it's incumbent on the Dems to produce irrefutable facts and evidence. The Trumpsters would still deny all of it, of course, and play the victim, but we'll see how it would affect public opinion. If there is anything.
Yeah, the denial is inevitable. Regardless of what information actually gets presented, republicans will knee jerk call it bullshit. They should just admit it now.

Surely, if Trump had nothing to hide, he would let congress see this data. I mean talk about owning the libs right? The witch hunt would fall flat on its face! My god, can you imagine how republicans would react if Hillary did something like this?

Actually, Pelosi has a lot more to hide than Trump, hence her refusal to place Jordan and Banks on the Jan 6 committee.
She didn't want to have to answer the tough questions where she would have had to lie in front of the committee.

My original response still stands

Never cooperate with your enemies

No mulligans for libs

A good example is that old fool jeff sessions and his recusal which severely damaged the trump presidency

It would have been much better to spit in the democrats eye than give an inch to them

My original response still stands

Never cooperate with your enemies

No mulligans for libs

A good example is that old fool jeff sessions and his recusal which severely damaged the trump presidency

It would have been much better to spit in the democrats eye than give an inch to them
So you’re just going to dodge the question? Well that’s how it is on here.

What is the republican explanation for why Trump is trying so hard to block congress from getting data related to Jan. 6th?

Likely because he doesn't like wannabe tyrants or government oppression.

Because if his TREAson is more widely obvious, he'll be even more dead to suburban moms ... and unelectable.

Trump lives rent free in dem heads. They are suffering from TDS so badly that I don't suspect he wants to hand-over anything willingly as the dems will latch upon anything to try to make a point.....As bogus as it might be.

That and I figure he just likes to give the dems heartburn. ;)

Forum List

Back