What is the republican explanation for why Trump is trying so hard to block congress from getting data related to Jan. 6th?

Trump is not in government anymore. He doesn’t defend anything.

He was a President...they don't lose their executive privilidge for their administration.....that would be insane.....there would be no way to do anything if the next assholes can just reveal everything they wanted simply for political gain...

What I love is the double standard from the Trump Fanboys. In the case of the election, it is incumbent upon the left to prove all the insane conspiracy theories false. In the case of 1/6 it is the duty of the Left to prove any assertions are true.

On one hand the person being accused is responsible for satisfying the insane nutters making the claim. On the other if you make an accusation you have to prove it to their satisfaction.

He was a President...they don't lose their executive privilidge for their administration.....that would be insane.....there would be no way to do anything if the next assholes can just reveal everything they wanted simply for political gain...
Didn’t Trump release a lot of stuff from the Obama administration?

Surely, if Trump had nothing to hide, he would let congress see this data. I mean talk about owning the libs right? The witch hunt would fall flat on its face! My god, can you imagine how republicans would react if Hillary did something like this?

Well, obviously Trump has something to hide.

Why did Democrats try so hard to get in the way of election audits? Or anyother time they try and block something they don't like?

It isn't like every politician does this all the time. Nor is it a red flag of anything because it's the default stance to take.

Or another food question is why do Democrats hate Jan 6fh so much, but never speak about the countless riots happening allover the country for over a year now that have individually done way more illegal bad stuff than 20 jan 6th combined?

Surely, if Trump had nothing to hide, he would let congress see this data. I mean talk about owning the libs right? The witch hunt would fall flat on its face! My god, can you imagine how republicans would react if Hillary did something like this?

Witch hunt kangaroo investigations can come to whatever conclusions they wish. It is an abuse of power for political reasons. Remember that turnabout is fair play when Republicans take over the House. You asked for it. You will get it. Trump can be named Speaker of the House without holding any office and the Republican House can kangaroo both Biden and Harris out if Republicans gain enough majority in the Senate to find them guilty. Then we will have president Trump.

What's NEVER contribute to a witch-hunt for 1K Alex.

ILMAO @ leftists, what do you expect they'll find anyway, besides NOTHING? You first, GO!

Total hypothetical. You're asking the wrong people. The only one whose opinion matters on the subject is TRUMP!, and last I checked, he wasn't answering random internet keyboard troll jockeys.

Total hypothetical. You're asking the wrong people. The only one whose opinion matters on the subject is TRUMP!, and last I checked, he wasn't answering random internet keyboard troll jockeys.
Oh gee how convenient. Trump doesn’t answer to the people but any democrat does.

Oh gee how convenient. Trump doesn’t answer to the people but any democrat does.
Does that mean you have to answer when anyone asks about any democrat, "what are they trying to hide"? You want him, go get him.

I’m not talking about any theory. I’m talking about what you said about cooperating with one’s enemy.
Ok, principal

I expect both sides to do what they have to do

The dems want to crush Trump and I would NOT cooperate with them in any way

If I’m on the other side I want to crush hillary

She knows that and if she showed up its only because she had to

Thats her problem not mine

The gullible Trump rubes believe their boy is doing it because he's all so worried about EP. Yea, sure he is. The rubes are blind to the fact that their boy was in on the whole deal but he's got them bullshitted to the point that they can't tell their own elbow from Trump's big ass.

If Trump & his crew were innocent they'd be busting their humps to clear the air.

Forum List

Back