What is the republican health care plan?

Ron Paul's plan is one....That's more than none, Crayon Boy.

Premise and myth.....
mythbusters-busted-spray.png

Links, I don't see links.
Since you already know that Dr. Paul has proposed one, link is unnecessary.

You may now carry on with your regularly scheduled adolescent envy mongering, guilt tripping and vengeance seeking.

Last edited:
It would be nice to be able to drive into New Hampshire without having pass through border patrol.
That's not what he's taking about, knucklehead.

Right now, if you live in, say, New York, you're prohibited by law from getting your insurance from a provider in Virginia.

FUCK!

Does that mean I'll still need a cavity search everytime I want to go to North Conway for some tax-free shopping?

Those NH fuckers perform the exam with both of their hands on your back!

We are posting this question in this thread.

"What is the Republican health care plan?"

Why don't we all try that topic?

Last edited:

Right now, if you live in, say, New York, you're prohibited by law from getting your insurance from a provider in Virginia.

FUCK!

Does that mean I'll still need a cavity search everytime I want to go to North Conway for some tax-free shopping?

"What is the republican health care plan?"

A question that has been already answered several times, and once by yourself, Crayon Boy.

Thread: Killed.

FUCK!

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to this question:

"Where are all the Unicorns?"

FUCK!

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to this question:

"Where are all the Unicorns?"
come on, you know better than this
the links HAVE been posted

It's obvious that Derek's intention on this board is too simply rile up as many Republicans as he can. He doesn't actually care about an actual Republican healthcare plan as he's already acknowledged that at least one has been posted in this thread. His goal is too simply entertain himself by insulting Republicans.

It's obvious that Derek's intention on this board is too simply rile up as many Republicans as he can. He doesn't actually care about an actual Republican healthcare plan as he's already acknowledged that at least one has been posted in this thread. His goal is too simply entertain himself by insulting Republicans.
yup
derek the moron

Most of us call that "trolling".

Last edited:
If you don't see them, you're not looking, Gomer.

Besides, you already said that Dr. Ron Paul has a proposal...He's still a republican....That's an alternative you claimed to be looking for.

The premise of your thread was killed several posts ago.

You fail.

Last edited:
Most of us call that "trolling".

And whining republicans do make such good "trolls", don't they?

Forum List

Back