What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Since you say it was a MSN report, how about show us the MSN report. Not one from a fringe group saying that it exists but directly from the MSN site. If you can't then I have two awards waiting for you.
MSM, read better or type better. And my evidence is that you know about it.

What you are saying is, it doesn't exist. Wait for it.....

You get the award of FAKE NEWS!!!!!

And being the fact you are not to bright you get the coveted IDJIT!!!!!! award

And you get to be the first recipient of the new YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!! award.

'STUPID' is suggesting that the answer to our immigration problem of thousands of illegals crossing out southern border per day is to REFURBISH ELLIS ISLAND AND TRANSPORT ILLEGALS WHO ARE EXPECTED TO WILLINGLY GO TO ELLIS ISLAND SO THEY CAN GO THROUGH A LINE INSTEAD OF JUST CONTINUING TO ILLEGALLY CROSS THE BORDER, INTENTIONALLY IGNORING EXISTING LEGAL POINTS OF ENTRY ALREADY LOCATED ON THE BORDER....

:p

There are a lot of stupid out there.
you are evidence of that.

Yes, if you have to ask that question you get the award of

REALLY STUPID!!!!!

What you are saying is, it doesn't exist. Wait for it.....

You get the award of FAKE NEWS!!!!!

And being the fact you are not to bright you get the coveted IDJIT!!!!!! award

And you get to be the first recipient of the new YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!! award.
you are confirmation of the last statement you made.

Just sit in the corner and play with the new awards you have worked so hard to achieve.
what awards are those? fix your stupid yet?

It's not stupid. And I can't even know where to begin to fix your stupid.
you can't fix anything. you are just too stupid. you stated so already.YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!

Thank you for stupidly agreeing with me.

You don't take it nearly far enough. Mexico must have an incentive. Without one, it just keeps happening. When we shut the border down for the masses like that, we also freeze the trade that comes out of Mexico. Mexico needs to understand their contribution to the mess.

Why do we need to give Mexico an incentive for doing the right thing? We put up a wall/high tech fence and presto, the flood of illegal aliens stops along with illegal drugs and human trafficking. Just as they are today, we have controlled border crossings.

2231483630_f12e12592d_z.jpg

You don't take it nearly far enough. Mexico must have an incentive. Without one, it just keeps happening. When we shut the border down for the masses like that, we also freeze the trade that comes out of Mexico. Mexico needs to understand their contribution to the mess.

Why do we need to give Mexico an incentive for doing the right thing? We put up a wall/high tech fence and presto, the flood of illegal aliens stops along with illegal drugs and human trafficking. Just as they are today, we have controlled border crossings.

2231483630_f12e12592d_z.jpg

So the illegals just go to areas that we can't construct walls of any kind. There are places on the border that a wall cannot be built.

you gave enough of a shit to reply though didn't you?
Stupidity & ignorance piss me off.
You must be pissed at yourself 24/7

I post things that a true & certainly was not so fucking stupid to have voted for Trump.

I wasn't so fucking stupid as to vote for Hillary or Trump

I stayed home and actually did something productive

So, you didn't do your civic duty. I have news, one was going to be President.

You couldn't choose between an experienced leader & a con man, business cheat, proven fraud, a women groiping, lying piece of shit.

Don't tell me - you were one of those Bernie pouters?

I have no duty to vote
It is a right I can exercise not just like gun ownership

And there was no choice between Shillary and Trump and Sanders is a buffoon.

We haven't had a presidential candidate worthy of the office in decades

here's my 2cts as a European who does not need to live in fear of gun-violence or even citizen-on-citizens violence like Americans have to these days.

1 : your right to own weapons to prevent oppression by your own government, has been eroded completely by time and the now huge disparity between government firepower vs what a civilian can buy, let alone train with often enough in realistic combat simulations.
2 : statistics from all countries that have strict gun-control (no guns allowed for civilians), show that in those countries hardly any citizen-on-citizens violence happens at all, ever.
that even includes knife-based violence.
3 : your argument that you're not safe unless you have a gun of your own, is completely inaccurate too.
with the balance of weapons power legally turned over to the cops, all you'd need to do is decrease police response times and institute stiff penalties for civilians using a gun to commit crime.
4 : the NRA argument that with more 'good gun carriers' walking the streets, there will be less civilian-on-civilians gun-violence, is bogus and like all their other statements, just designed to keep them in the lucrative gun-sellling business.
Recently there was another active shooter incident, and the police ended up killing a black man who had no criminal record at all, a concealed-carry-permit, and his gun drawn because he was in an active shooter zone.
Police can't distinguish between the active shooter and people with carry permits trying to help. Remember, the active shooter is likely to lie to police.
My Two cents as an American who doesn't live in fear of gun violence is that I don't care what anyone else thinks; especially foreigners.

I know that 70% of all murders occur in very small very well defined areas of just 2% of all the counties in the US you seem to think that the murder rate is evenly distributed through every city and town of the country.

Last edited:
Republican don't want an answer to mass shootings. Mass shootings have shown to sell more guns!
MAss shootings account for 1% of all murder

If you really wanted to address the murder rate you would start with the 70% that occur in our inner city shit holes

LET THIS SINK IN FOR A MINUTE:

HILLARY CLINTON, THE DNC'S HAND-PICKED 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE - POTENTIALLY THE NEXT PRESIDENT (AT THE TIME), WAS CAUGHT PAYING THUGS TO BEAT AND BLOODY AMERICANS - TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT TRUMP RALLIES - DURING THE CAMPAIGN ... A 1ST IN US HISTORY...

... AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS SO IMPORTANT....

The though of a government run by such a person willing to pay for violence against the people she claimed to want to 'rule' scares the hell out of me. Thank God she did not win!

:rolleyes:
they based it on the retaliation rule. create a scenario to engage your enemy and your enemy will defend itself. It is then the time to point a finger and say see, they are violent. Football players do it frequently.

Or create an idea that the occurrence actually happened whether it did or did not. Then present it enough times where it appears to have a sliver of truth to it. Once the perception of truth emerges, run with it hard. Use it to cover up any useful information that might be a negative for yourself. We see that even in here.
so you deny the fact they were there?

Do you deny the MSM pointed at trump supporters when they defended themselves?

Just asking since you said it was made up. well what say you?

That must be it because we all know Donald Trump NEVER EVER encourages violence.

Has he ever told his supporters to "get in their faces" "put your fingers in their food" "don't allow them to speak" "go to their homes, their work places, on the street, in the car, shut them down" ? NO, never anything like what the dems, media, and hollyloonies are saying every day.

Your bullshit doesn't fly, the violence we are seeing today is driven by the left and their crazed inability to accept defeat.

Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

Democrats engaged in such violent prolonged rhetoric that it inspired a crazy-ass snowflake to attempt to assassinate Republican politicians in a park...

Democrats called for the President's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's arms, kidnapped, and raped repeatedly by pedophiles...called for women on Trump's team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, raped repeatedly...on camera...

Liberals declared they considered blowing up the WH, posed with mock bloody heads of the President..

Despite the continuous stream of lies coming from the Democrats and snowflakes attempting to defend the indefensible acts of the insane butt-hurt, triggered, Trump-Hating Leftist Lunatics left mentally unstable after Hillary's loss....

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...PTeAhWKvVMKHTMhDjEQMwhqKDYwNg&iact=mrc&uact=8
. .

NOTHING like this ever happened after President Obama won, in 2008 or again in 2012!

I post things that a true & certainly was not so fucking stupid to have voted for Trump.

You couldn't choose between an experienced leader & a con man, business cheat, proven fraud, a women groiping, lying piece of shit.

I have no duty to vote

just curious, who would you consider a candidate worthy of the office? give us some names------past or present.

HILLARY CLINTON, THE DNC'S HAND-PICKED 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE - POTENTIALLY THE NEXT PRESIDENT (AT THE TIME), WAS CAUGHT PAYING THUGS TO BEAT AND BLOODY AMERICANS - TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT TRUMP RALLIES - DURING THE CAMPAIGN ... A 1ST IN US HISTORY...

The though of a government run by such a person willing to pay for violence against the people she claimed to want to 'rule' scares the hell out of me. Thank God she did not win!

they based it on the retaliation rule. create a scenario to engage your enemy and your enemy will defend itself. It is then the time to point a finger and say see, they are violent. Football players do it frequently.

Or create an idea that the occurrence actually happened whether it did or did not. Then present it enough times where it appears to have a sliver of truth to it. Once the perception of truth emerges, run with it hard. Use it to cover up any useful information that might be a negative for yourself. We see that even in here.

That must be it because we all know Donald Trump NEVER EVER encourages violence.

Has he ever told his supporters to "get in their faces" "put your fingers in their food" "don't allow them to speak" "go to their homes, their work places, on the street, in the car, shut them down" ? NO, never anything like what the dems, media, and hollyloonies are saying every day.

Your bullshit doesn't fly, the violence we are seeing today is driven by the left and their crazed inability to accept defeat.

He has told his supporters to confront protesters with violence. He offered to cover their legal fees.

Get in their faces means to confront them verbally.

Trump is President. He is supposed to act like he is older than 8 years old. He is supposed to tell the truth. He is not supposed to spread hate & violence,

So really, don't even try to pretend that he doesn't.

And furthermore, this childish excuse you use " but but but johnny does it" is a true picture of your feeble mindedness.

Grow the fuck up.

There have been over 2,350 posts on this worthless thread.

My Progressive good friends are open to one, and only one solution, theirs. Confiscate all guns and radically increase our violent crime rate in America.

Solid answers have been proposed to Progressives but they are not the ones they want, so they lie and say none have been proposed.

The truth, as we know, is that guns will not be confiscated so get over it. The truth too is that mass shootings will never be eliminated. They can be reduced IF we, as Americans, are willing to sacrifice our personal liberties and freedoms. Those liberties and freedoms would include the government being able to hold in custody and placed in mental hospitals those who expressed themselves as a danger. The government has made formal contact with many of the people who have gone on to be mass killers. Do that and the Democrats/Progressives legal wing, the ACLU would erupt!

Tell me where I'm wrong.
You are wrong when you claim that Progressives want to take all your guns.

This is the same stupid fucking argument you assfucks always use.

Pull your hrad out the the NRA's ass & try to be honest once in awhile.

I have no duty to vote

Then you have no meat in the stew. But I do agree that it's been a very long time. I believe the last one we had was Bush, Sr.

In case you haven't noticed, the Left is doing to the Right what the Right wants to do to the Left before the Right gets the chance. In the past, it was a one way street. So don't bitch, it's just your turn in the barrel.

My Progressive good friends are open to one, and only one solution, theirs. Confiscate all guns and radically increase our violent crime rate in America.

Solid answers have been proposed to Progressives but they are not the ones they want, so they lie and say none have been proposed.

The truth, as we know, is that guns will not be confiscated so get over it. The truth too is that mass shootings will never be eliminated. They can be reduced IF we, as Americans, are willing to sacrifice our personal liberties and freedoms. Those liberties and freedoms would include the government being able to hold in custody and placed in mental hospitals those who expressed themselves as a danger. The government has made formal contact with many of the people who have gone on to be mass killers. Do that and the Democrats/Progressives legal wing, the ACLU would erupt!

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Look at communities where progressives rule, Dave.

Try to get a concealed carry permit in Chicago or Pyongyang and let me know how it goes. Sure, the progs want to disarm the public.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Look at communities where progressives rule, Dave.

Try to get a concealed carry permit in Chicago or Pyongyang and let me know how it goes. Sure, the progs want to disarm the public.

Are Chicago's gun laws that strict? An explainer
City residents can own firearms but with several conditions: You must be 21 years old and possess a firearm owner's identification (FOID) card and concealed carry license, both issued by Illinois State Police.

Prior to getting a concealed carry license, residents must complete a 16-hour training course, which includes a gun range test that residents must pass, as well as coursework on gun safety. They are also subject to a background check and must pay a $150 application fee. Applicants may be denied a concealed carry license, or have law enforcement agencies object to their applications, if they have particular criminal convictions.

Those who keep guns in the home must hold only a valid FOID card. Gun owners who carry a firearm outside the home must have an FOID and a concealed carry permit.

Not any different than many other major cities. And this has been upheld under Heller V. You should have used NYC for an example. Now, that is one bad place to try and get a CCW. NYC takes at least 8 months, lots of cash and after 8 months, you still may be turned down. In fact, in NYC, it may drag on even longer than that. Now compare the Gun Crimes between NYC and Chicago. Get a real eye opener. The fact is, there are more CCW carriers in Chicago than NYC yet the gun crimes in NYC are only a fraction of Chicagos. There is no proof that more CCWs means less gun crimes.

I have no duty to vote

just curious, who would you consider a candidate worthy of the office? give us some names------past or present.

Lincoln

And Scalia, who wrote the opinion in D.C v. Heller which states that all bearable arms are protected by the 2nd Amendment......specifically protects the AR-15 rifle in Friedman v Highland Park.....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf

That analysis misreads Heller. The question under Heller is not whether citizens have adequate alternatives available for self-defense. Rather, Heller asks whether the law bans types of firearms commonly used for a lawful purpose—regardless of whether alternatives exist. 554 U. S., at 627–629.

And Heller draws a distinction between such firearms and weapons specially adapted to unlawful uses and not in common use, such as sawed-off shotguns. Id., at 624–625.

The City’s ban is thus highly suspect because it broadly prohibits common semiautomatic firearms used for lawful purposes.

Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles. See 784 F. 3d, at 415, n. 3. The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. See ibid. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons. See McDonald, 561 U. S., at 767–768; Heller, supra, at 628–629.
Scalia said the second has it's limits. Why do you wish to so heavily arm killers?
Lol
This country is not armed well enough... it needs to be better armed.
Buy more guns and ammo...
Yeah we have by far the most guns in the world and our homicide rates are 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. What a deal.

Gun control in Britain has resulted in more violence, not less....and countries with extreme gun control have more gun death than we do...just ask Mexico....
Our homicide rate is 4X higher than Britain. Mexico has corrupt law enforcement.

Sorry, you don't get it both ways....Mexico has extreme gun control, they have only one gun store which is run by the Mexican Military....and yet the drug cartels have advanced military weapons which they use freely to murder innocent....unarmed.....Mexican citizens in the 10s of thousands...somehow the Mexican police aren't corrupt enough to keep the average Mexican citizen unarmed.....

And Murder in Britain was low before they banned guns, and it is low after they banned guns which means that their gun control law had no effect on their murder rate....which, by the way, is now increasing as their young males, raised without fathers, have become killers...

I have no duty to vote

Then you have no meat in the stew. But I do agree that it's been a very long time. I believe the last one we had was Bush, Sr.
Actually I have more right to complain than you people who voted for the long line of morons who have occupied the Oval Office.

YOU people put them there you have no right to complain

Forum List

Back