What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

That must be it because we all know Donald Trump NEVER EVER encourages violence.
We know he never paid thugs to go to Hillary rallies and beat and bloody Hillary supporters the way she did to him and his supporters......

LET THIS SINK IN FOR A MINUTE:

HILLARY CLINTON, THE DNC'S HAND-PICKED 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE - POTENTIALLY THE NEXT PRESIDENT (AT THE TIME), WAS CAUGHT PAYING THUGS TO BEAT AND BLOODY AMERICANS - TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT TRUMP RALLIES - DURING THE CAMPAIGN ... A 1ST IN US HISTORY...

... AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS SO IMPORTANT....

The though of a government run by such a person willing to pay for violence against the people she claimed to want to 'rule' scares the hell out of me. Thank God she did not win!

:rolleyes:
they based it on the retaliation rule. create a scenario to engage your enemy and your enemy will defend itself. It is then the time to point a finger and say see, they are violent. Football players do it frequently.

Or create an idea that the occurrence actually happened whether it did or did not. Then present it enough times where it appears to have a sliver of truth to it. Once the perception of truth emerges, run with it hard. Use it to cover up any useful information that might be a negative for yourself. We see that even in here.
so you deny the fact they were there?

Do you deny the MSM pointed at trump supporters when they defended themselves?

Just asking since you said it was made up. well what say you?

That must be it because we all know Donald Trump NEVER EVER encourages violence.
name one time he did. he did encourage self defense.

you gave enough of a shit to reply though didn't you?
Stupidity & ignorance piss me off.
You must be pissed at yourself 24/7

I post things that a true & certainly was not so fucking stupid to have voted for Trump.

I wasn't so fucking stupid as to vote for Hillary or Trump

I stayed home and actually did something productive

So, you didn't do your civic duty. I have news, one was going to be President.

You couldn't choose between an experienced leader & a con man, business cheat, proven fraud, a women groiping, lying piece of shit.

Don't tell me - you were one of those Bernie pouters?
who was the experienced leader? are you referring to benghazi hitlery? yeah real leadership there. oh wait, blame a video. that's the game.

HILLARY CLINTON, THE DNC'S HAND-PICKED 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE - POTENTIALLY THE NEXT PRESIDENT (AT THE TIME), WAS CAUGHT PAYING THUGS TO BEAT AND BLOODY AMERICANS - TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT TRUMP RALLIES - DURING THE CAMPAIGN ... A 1ST IN US HISTORY...

The though of a government run by such a person willing to pay for violence against the people she claimed to want to 'rule' scares the hell out of me. Thank God she did not win!

they based it on the retaliation rule. create a scenario to engage your enemy and your enemy will defend itself. It is then the time to point a finger and say see, they are violent. Football players do it frequently.

Or create an idea that the occurrence actually happened whether it did or did not. Then present it enough times where it appears to have a sliver of truth to it. Once the perception of truth emerges, run with it hard. Use it to cover up any useful information that might be a negative for yourself. We see that even in here.

Since you say it was a MSN report, how about show us the MSN report. Not one from a fringe group saying that it exists but directly from the MSN site. If you can't then I have two awards waiting for you.

Since you say it was a MSN report, how about show us the MSN report. Not one from a fringe group saying that it exists but directly from the MSN site. If you can't then I have two awards waiting for you.
MSM, read better or type better. And my evidence is that you know about it.

MSM, read better or type better.

Well, get to it. Otherwise, you get three awards.

MSM, read better or type better.

Well, get to it. Otherwise, you get three awards.
get to what?

What you are saying is, it doesn't exist. Wait for it.....

You get the award of FAKE NEWS!!!!!

And being the fact you are not to bright you get the coveted IDJIT!!!!!! award

And you get to be the first recipient of the new YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!! award.

No one said there would be no deaths. There would be fewer & especially fewer slaughters of children.

Your idea of the dearth penalty for trespass, breaking into a car, or shoplifting belong in a third world country. Heck, you've done at least two of these & would likely be dead.

Why did the assault weapon ban not work the last time?

Why is violent crime way up in Europe and even Austalia compared to our country?

And you get to be the first recipient of the new YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!! award.
you are confirmation of the last statement you made.

who was the experienced leader?
I think he is referring to the one who...

....was perv slick willy's ENABLER, attacking, demonizing, and silencing his victims...

...chose to abandon US citizens to needlessly die at the hands of Al Qaeda, who she and Barry helped take over Libya...

...helped craft the Obama foreign policy of committing an International War Crime by illegally invading Syria....

...who ran an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured TOP SECRET server that was stored in the bathroom of a small IT company...

...who illegally mishandled classified, facilitated / committed espionage, compromised national security, obstructed justice

...who was 'too stupid to know she was breaking the law'....

...who was caught paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies....

...rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated Election and Campaign Finance laws, still could not win her party's nomination, illegally colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians, ran the worst campaign ever...and STILL lost the election...

upload_2018-11-26_15-21-54.jpeg

:p

....was perv slick willy's ENABLER, attacking, demonizing, and silencing his victims...

...chose to abandon US citizens to needlessly die at the hands of Al Qaeda, who she and Barry helped take over Libya...

...helped craft the Obama foreign policy of committing an International War Crime by illegally invading Syria....

...who ran an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured TOP SECRET server that was stored in the bathroom of a small IT company...

...who illegally mishandled classified, facilitated / committed espionage, compromised national security, obstructed justice

...who was caught paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies....

...rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated Election and Campaign Finance laws, still could not win her party's nomination, illegally colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians, ran the worst campaign ever...and STILL lost the election...

View attachment 230983

incompetence?

'STUPID' is suggesting that the answer to our immigration problem of thousands of illegals crossing out southern border per day is to REFURBISH ELLIS ISLAND AND TRANSPORT ILLEGALS WHO ARE EXPECTED TO WILLINGLY GO TO ELLIS ISLAND SO THEY CAN GO THROUGH A LINE INSTEAD OF JUST CONTINUING TO ILLEGALLY CROSS THE BORDER, INTENTIONALLY IGNORING EXISTING LEGAL POINTS OF ENTRY ALREADY LOCATED ON THE BORDER....

View attachment 230983

incompetence?

CRIMINAL incompetence, if a case of Incompetence at all....

Just sit in the corner and play with the new awards you have worked so hard to achieve.

shut them ALL out , the whole immigration , asylum thing is nothing more than a circus , USA already has 320 plus more inside its borders , there is no need for more people in the USA Easy .

Just sit in the corner and play with the new awards you have worked so hard to achieve.
what awards are those? fix your stupid yet?

'STUPID' is suggesting that the answer to our immigration problem of thousands of illegals crossing out southern border per day is to REFURBISH ELLIS ISLAND AND TRANSPORT ILLEGALS WHO ARE EXPECTED TO WILLINGLY GO TO ELLIS ISLAND SO THEY CAN GO THROUGH A LINE INSTEAD OF JUST CONTINUING TO ILLEGALLY CROSS THE BORDER, INTENTIONALLY IGNORING EXISTING LEGAL POINTS OF ENTRY ALREADY LOCATED ON THE BORDER....

There are a lot of stupid out there.

what awards are those? fix your stupid yet?

It's not stupid. And I can't even know where to begin to fix your stupid.

Forum List

Back