What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

so you deny the fact they were there?

Do you deny the MSM pointed at trump supporters when they defended themselves?

Just asking since you said it was made up. well what say you?

Since you say it was a MSN report, how about show us the MSN report. Not one from a fringe group saying that it exists but directly from the MSN site. If you can't then I have two awards waiting for you.
MSM, read better or type better. And my evidence is that you know about it.

What you are saying is, it doesn't exist. Wait for it.....

You get the award of FAKE NEWS!!!!!

And being the fact you are not to bright you get the coveted IDJIT!!!!!! award

And you get to be the first recipient of the new YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!! award.

'STUPID' is suggesting that the answer to our immigration problem of thousands of illegals crossing out southern border per day is to REFURBISH ELLIS ISLAND AND TRANSPORT ILLEGALS WHO ARE EXPECTED TO WILLINGLY GO TO ELLIS ISLAND SO THEY CAN GO THROUGH A LINE INSTEAD OF JUST CONTINUING TO ILLEGALLY CROSS THE BORDER, INTENTIONALLY IGNORING EXISTING LEGAL POINTS OF ENTRY ALREADY LOCATED ON THE BORDER....

:p

There are a lot of stupid out there.
...but we still love you.

shut them ALL out , the whole immigration , asylum thing is nothing more than a circus , USA already has 320 plus more inside its borders , there is no need for more people in the USA Easy .

I think the first step would be to use the Economics baseball bat on this one. IF Mexico allows them to travel the thousands of miles along their country to get to ours, hit them hard economically. Make Mexico pay for that mistake. When we freeze the border for the asylum seekers, close it to trade as well. Then see just how fast they start busing these people back down south.

Since you say it was a MSN report, how about show us the MSN report. Not one from a fringe group saying that it exists but directly from the MSN site. If you can't then I have two awards waiting for you.

And you get to be the first recipient of the new YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!! award.

'STUPID' is suggesting that the answer to our immigration problem of thousands of illegals crossing out southern border per day is to REFURBISH ELLIS ISLAND AND TRANSPORT ILLEGALS WHO ARE EXPECTED TO WILLINGLY GO TO ELLIS ISLAND SO THEY CAN GO THROUGH A LINE INSTEAD OF JUST CONTINUING TO ILLEGALLY CROSS THE BORDER, INTENTIONALLY IGNORING EXISTING LEGAL POINTS OF ENTRY ALREADY LOCATED ON THE BORDER....

...but we still love you.

You get a newly created award. Hope you enjoy it and cuddle it.

YOU'RE VERY SPECIAL!!!!!

It's not stupid.

Just curious....Once Ellis Island is refurbished....

What is your plan to convince more than 1500 illegals a day to travel to Ellis Island to go through a NEW Immigration System...instead of continuing to just hop a fence / come into the US illegally.....

What is your plan to GET THEM to Ellis Island? Non-stop daily charters from the Newly Built / tax-payer funded 'SWern Border Illegal Immigrant-Ellis Island' airport.

What happens when illegals continue to illegally cross, ignoring this great new idea...since you said no deterrent is required to stop them from doing what they always have except this new 'Ellis Island incentive' to obey the new Liberal Immigration Plan?

shut them ALL out , the whole immigration , asylum thing is nothing more than a circus , USA already has 320 plus more inside its borders , there is no need for more people in the USA Easy .

I think the first step would be to use the Economics baseball bat on this one. IF Mexico allows them to travel the thousands of miles along their country to get to ours, hit them hard economically. Make Mexico pay for that mistake. When we freeze the border for the asylum seekers, close it to trade as well. Then see just how fast they start busing these people back down south.
--------------------------------------- agreed .

NOW YOU AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!

Shut down / Lock down the border - no more illegals crossing illegally.

The illegals' numbers will continue to grow ON MEXICO'S SIDE OF THE FENCE.

Humanitarian crisis? Mexico's problem - they allowed the thousands and thousands of illegals cross into and through their country, expecting the US to simply allow them in as we always have. Let them deal with it...and they will have to start to shut the pipeline down.

That must be it because we all know Donald Trump NEVER EVER encourages violence.
We know he never paid thugs to go to Hillary rallies and beat and bloody Hillary supporters the way she did to him and his supporters......

Oh! The "Hillary paid thugs" conspiracy! Well, since she was on the grassy knoll, I guess the paid thugs thing is not too much of a stretch. It is amazing how many crimes she has committed without ever being indicted. It must be a nation wide 60 year old conspiracy!

so you deny the fact they were there?

Do you deny the MSM pointed at trump supporters when they defended themselves?

Just asking since you said it was made up. well what say you?

you are evidence of that.

Oh! The "Hillary paid thugs" conspiracy! Well, since she was on the grassy knoll, I guess the paid thugs thing is not too much of a stretch.
You know trying to make light of something caught on video, undeniably proven, just makes you look stupid, right?

Bwuhahahaha........

you are confirmation of the last statement you made.

Just sit in the corner and play with the new awards you have worked so hard to achieve.
what awards are those? fix your stupid yet?

It's not stupid. And I can't even know where to begin to fix your stupid.
you can't fix anything. you are just too stupid. you stated so already.YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!

You made two claims you simply can't prove, retard.
So, you never ever walked on someone else's property without permission and you never took anything that was not yours.

Yep, that's believable.

Unlike your kind, I follow the law.

What I'm looking for is proof of your claim that I have. Do you have specifics or are you running you dick sucker, as usual?

I have no proof.

I am laughing my ass off with your claim you have never been on a property that was not yours or public for which you did not have permission.

Then your claim is meaningless and your laughter is toward yourself for making claims you can't prove.

The best thing for you to do is STFU before embarrassing yourself some more, boy.

What's the "boy" shit. Are you now pretending to be some sort of tough guy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

With you, no one has to be tough. You're simply that big of a pussy.

It's not stupid.

What is your plan to convince more than 1500 illegals a day to travel to Ellis Island to go through a NEW Immigration System...instead of continuing to just hop a fence / come into the US illegally.....

What is your plan to GET THEM to Ellis Island? Non-stop daily charters from the Newly Built / tax-payer funded 'SWern Border Illegal Immigrant-Ellis Island' airport.

What happens when illegals continue to illegally cross, ignoring this great new idea...since you said no deterrent is required to stop them from doing what they always have except this new 'Ellis Island incentive' to obey the new Liberal Immigration Plan?
Ellis Island being an island, was a customs and immigration entry point for those entering the US by ship from the Atlantic. It was never designed for land or air entry to the US. Using it today for just ships would be a major problem. It's time has long passed.

Assault weapons certainly do

And Scalia, who wrote the opinion in D.C v. Heller which states that all bearable arms are protected by the 2nd Amendment......specifically protects the AR-15 rifle in Friedman v Highland Park.....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf

That analysis misreads Heller. The question under Heller is not whether citizens have adequate alternatives available for self-defense. Rather, Heller asks whether the law bans types of firearms commonly used for a lawful purpose—regardless of whether alternatives exist. 554 U. S., at 627–629.

And Heller draws a distinction between such firearms and weapons specially adapted to unlawful uses and not in common use, such as sawed-off shotguns. Id., at 624–625.

The City’s ban is thus highly suspect because it broadly prohibits common semiautomatic firearms used for lawful purposes.

Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles. See 784 F. 3d, at 415, n. 3. The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. See ibid. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons. See McDonald, 561 U. S., at 767–768; Heller, supra, at 628–629.
Scalia said the second has it's limits. Why do you wish to so heavily arm killers?
Lol
This country is not armed well enough... it needs to be better armed.
Buy more guns and ammo...
Yeah we have by far the most guns in the world and our homicide rates are 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. What a deal.

Gun control in Britain has resulted in more violence, not less....and countries with extreme gun control have more gun death than we do...just ask Mexico....
Our homicide rate is 4X higher than Britain. Mexico has corrupt law enforcement.

Republican don't want an answer to mass shootings. Mass shootings have shown to sell more guns!

There have been over 2,350 posts on this worthless thread.

My Progressive good friends are open to one, and only one solution, theirs. Confiscate all guns and radically increase our violent crime rate in America.

Solid answers have been proposed to Progressives but they are not the ones they want, so they lie and say none have been proposed.

The truth, as we know, is that guns will not be confiscated so get over it. The truth too is that mass shootings will never be eliminated. They can be reduced IF we, as Americans, are willing to sacrifice our personal liberties and freedoms. Those liberties and freedoms would include the government being able to hold in custody and placed in mental hospitals those who expressed themselves as a danger. The government has made formal contact with many of the people who have gone on to be mass killers. Do that and the Democrats/Progressives legal wing, the ACLU would erupt!

Tell me where I'm wrong.

It's not stupid.

Now, that is really stupid. To even bring it up is really stupid. Careful, you just might get an award if you keep it up.

NOW YOU AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!

Shut down / Lock down the border - no more illegals crossing illegally.

The illegals' numbers will continue to grow ON MEXICO'S SIDE OF THE FENCE.

Humanitarian crisis? Mexico's problem - they allowed the thousands and thousands of illegals cross into and through their country, expecting the US to simply allow them in as we always have. Let them deal with it...and they will have to start to shut the pipeline down.

You don't take it nearly far enough. Mexico must have an incentive. Without one, it just keeps happening. When we shut the border down for the masses like that, we also freeze the trade that comes out of Mexico. Mexico needs to understand their contribution to the mess.

Forum List

Back