What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

You are wrong when you claim that Progressives want to take all your guns.

This is the same stupid fucking argument you assfucks always use.

Pull your hrad out the the NRA's ass & try to be honest once in awhile.

Look at communities where progressives rule, Dave.

Try to get a concealed carry permit in Chicago or Pyongyang and let me know how it goes. Sure, the progs want to disarm the public.

Are Chicago's gun laws that strict? An explainer
City residents can own firearms but with several conditions: You must be 21 years old and possess a firearm owner's identification (FOID) card and concealed carry license, both issued by Illinois State Police.

Prior to getting a concealed carry license, residents must complete a 16-hour training course, which includes a gun range test that residents must pass, as well as coursework on gun safety. They are also subject to a background check and must pay a $150 application fee. Applicants may be denied a concealed carry license, or have law enforcement agencies object to their applications, if they have particular criminal convictions.

Those who keep guns in the home must hold only a valid FOID card. Gun owners who carry a firearm outside the home must have an FOID and a concealed carry permit.

Not any different than many other major cities. And this has been upheld under Heller V. You should have used NYC for an example. Now, that is one bad place to try and get a CCW. NYC takes at least 8 months, lots of cash and after 8 months, you still may be turned down. In fact, in NYC, it may drag on even longer than that. Now compare the Gun Crimes between NYC and Chicago. Get a real eye opener. The fact is, there are more CCW carriers in Chicago than NYC yet the gun crimes in NYC are only a fraction of Chicagos. There is no proof that more CCWs means less gun crimes.

Its a lot easier to get a concealed carry permit here in the city of Hermitage PA, and we have a lot crime rate than Chicago or New York.

The fee is just $20, no special classes, the sheriff of the Tremendous County of Mercer makes sure you aren't a wanted criminal.

https://www.mcc.co.mercer.pa.us/sheriff/Forms/License.To.Carry.Instructions.pdf
You are wrong when you claim that Progressives want to take all your guns.

This is the same stupid fucking argument you assfucks always use.

Pull your hrad out the the NRA's ass & try to be honest once in awhile.

Look at communities where progressives rule, Dave.

Try to get a concealed carry permit in Chicago or Pyongyang and let me know how it goes. Sure, the progs want to disarm the public.

Are Chicago's gun laws that strict? An explainer
City residents can own firearms but with several conditions: You must be 21 years old and possess a firearm owner's identification (FOID) card and concealed carry license, both issued by Illinois State Police.

Prior to getting a concealed carry license, residents must complete a 16-hour training course, which includes a gun range test that residents must pass, as well as coursework on gun safety. They are also subject to a background check and must pay a $150 application fee. Applicants may be denied a concealed carry license, or have law enforcement agencies object to their applications, if they have particular criminal convictions.

Those who keep guns in the home must hold only a valid FOID card. Gun owners who carry a firearm outside the home must have an FOID and a concealed carry permit.

Not any different than many other major cities. And this has been upheld under Heller V. You should have used NYC for an example. Now, that is one bad place to try and get a CCW. NYC takes at least 8 months, lots of cash and after 8 months, you still may be turned down. In fact, in NYC, it may drag on even longer than that. Now compare the Gun Crimes between NYC and Chicago. Get a real eye opener. The fact is, there are more CCW carriers in Chicago than NYC yet the gun crimes in NYC are only a fraction of Chicagos. There is no proof that more CCWs means less gun crimes.

The city of Hermitage PA has a lower crime rate than Chicago, and has a lot less strict rules. $20 a year, and the sheriff of Mercer County just has to check to make sure you aren't a scum bag.

https://www.mcc.co.mercer.pa.us/sheriff/Forms/License.To.Carry.Instructions.pdf

With a population of just over 16,000 and surrounded by rural areas, it's actually a bit higher than NYC in violent crime inside the city limits. NYC has a lower violent crime rate now than they had in the 1950s. NYC has the lowest violent crime rate of ALL Major Cities.

Thanks to the techniques of Rudy Gulliani....and debalsio is doing his best to turn that around...making New York a crime capital again...

You already received your awards and prizes but I guess we need to give them to you again

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

REALLY STUPID!!!!!

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!

Hey, you rightwingnutjobs brought up France. You don't like the game, don't play it. Here's yer prize

REALLY STUPID!!!!!!

The really stupid one thinks one person mentioning it means everyone mentioned it. That's typical of lefties just after saying everyone of a group shouldn't be judged by what one did.

Where we are at right now is where two people are stalled waiting on the same parking space in a crowded parking lot. Death will take us before we give up, right?

Here's yer prize

REALLY, REALLY STUPID!!!!!
maybe you should ask the poster child of liberals - alec baldwin - what to do in tight parking lot situations.

Yah, get made, call your daughter and curse her out. But I doubt if he really sways too many people. If he does they get the Brain Dead Award.
i'm pretty sure he sways more than you and your colorful ALL CAPS. just funny how you stereotype people in their "evils" yet when given a direct example on YOUR side, you minimize it.

pretty much the definition of intellectual dishonesty.

I guess I can tell the difference between an Entertainer and a President. Maybe the Left should run him against Trump in 2020. Now that would be a hoot.

The really stupid one thinks one person mentioning it means everyone mentioned it. That's typical of lefties just after saying everyone of a group shouldn't be judged by what one did.

Where we are at right now is where two people are stalled waiting on the same parking space in a crowded parking lot. Death will take us before we give up, right?

Here's yer prize

maybe you should ask the poster child of liberals - alec baldwin - what to do in tight parking lot situations.

Yah, get made, call your daughter and curse her out. But I doubt if he really sways too many people. If he does they get the Brain Dead Award.
i'm pretty sure he sways more than you and your colorful ALL CAPS. just funny how you stereotype people in their "evils" yet when given a direct example on YOUR side, you minimize it.

I guess I can tell the difference between an Entertainer and a President. Maybe the Left should run him against Trump in 2020. Now that would be a hoot.

That's funny coming from someone that thought Obama was qualified because of skin color.

Here's yer prize

and i can recognize a fool pretty quick.

night all-caps johnboy.

Here's yer prize

You're the one that applied something I didn't say to me. That's stupid, boy.

Why not honk your horn a few times. That'll show me.

BRAIN CELLS DYING!!!!!!

You're too fucking stupid to learn.

Careful now, you are down to 3 brain cells. You really can't afford to lose many more.

Here's yer prize

NEARLY BRAIN DEAD!!!!!
you should perhaps stop announcing your status to the world.

Here's yer prize

That's funny coming from someone that thought Obama was qualified because of skin color.

Or coming from someone that thought he was unqualified because of his skin color

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

Sorry, but you only made it to a limited prize. Try harder.

Here's yer prize

night all-caps johnboy.

WooHoo, I get the parking space.......:5_1_12024:

Or coming from someone that thought he was unqualified because of his skin color

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

he was unqualified because he never did anything to be qualified. has nothing to do with skin color. shit you leftists are racist.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

His lack of qualifications came from lack of experience in just about anything. That didn't bother you as long as he was black.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

he was unqualified because he never did anything to be qualified. has nothing to do with skin color. shit you leftists are racist.

The left picked him because of skin color.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

why they are racist.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

why they are racist.

Agreed. They focused on skin color.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

Let's see. I didn't tell you what you were thinking. But you told me what I was thinking. Then you brought up skin color. Sounds to me like you are getting a new prize.

Here's yer prize

RACIST BOY!!!!!!!

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

why they are racist.

Agreed. They focused on skin color.
it's all they do.

Here's yer prize

night all-caps johnboy.
Maybe he yells to be heard because no one will listen to what he says.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

Let's see. I didn't tell you what you were thinking. But you told me what I was thinking. Then you brought up skin color. Sounds to me like you are getting a new prize.

Here's yer prize

RACIST BOY!!!!!!!
:cuckoo::cuckoo: oohhhk Francis.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

Here's yer prize

RACIST BOY!!!!!!!

You told me what you were thinking when you posted.

You're the one that thought an unqualified black BOY should be President because of skin color. I knew he wasn't qualified regardless of color.

night all-caps johnboy.
Maybe he yells to be heard because no one will listen to what he says.
because he has nothing to say.

Here's yer prize

BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!

why they are racist.

Actually, in order to try and conceal the fact that much of the ones that got Trump into office are Racists, they try and hide the fact by claiming the other side is racist. It's an old trick. I forgot the name of it, but it's pretty common in Politics and criminals.

Forum List

Back