What is the right wing offering this country

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
upload_2016-9-13_17-54-17.png
Both Ugly,pompous, crude, lying, self Righteous, Megalomania , Regressives want this mentally handicapped, half wit, ass hole to stand over the red button that with one push will kill us all. Like I've been saying for the last few years, this insane hateful group are by far a worse threat to this country than any terrorist group that exists at this time. They are the enemy of this country, populated by exactly what Clinton said they were populated by, people I wouldn't be seen with, people who should be every American patriots first and foremost enemy.

View attachment 89368Both Ugly,pompous, crude, lying, self Righteous, Megalomania , Regressives want this mentally handicapped, half wit, ass hole to stand over the red button that with one push will kill us all. Like I've been saying for the last few years, this insane hateful group are by far a worse threat to this country than any terrorist group that exists at this time. They are the enemy of this country, populated by exactly what Clinton said they were populated by, people I wouldn't be seen with, people who should be every American patriots first and foremost enemy.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

View attachment 89368Both Ugly,pompous, crude, lying, self Righteous, Megalomania , Regressives want this mentally handicapped, half wit, ass hole to stand over the red button that with one push will kill us all. Like I've been saying for the last few years, this insane hateful group are by far a worse threat to this country than any terrorist group that exists at this time. They are the enemy of this country, populated by exactly what Clinton said they were populated by, people I wouldn't be seen with, people who should be every American patriots first and foremost enemy.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
YOU spent WEEKS posting the names of every fucking Republican in the US claiming they're all against Trump and you need ME to repeat YOUR bullshit?
Not to mention how every MNC decided NOT to host any of Trump's Convention.
You're a fucking loon.

Just Google Republican Representatives and 99% of the names that pop up hate Trump.
Did I mention you're a retard?

Ahahaha you mad bro? I think someone didn't get their nap today ^^^ :laugh:

You Marxists are so clever with your hate memes. No one on the other side can come up with anything that smart...

images

Fucking retard.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
YOU spent WEEKS posting the names of every fucking Republican in the US claiming they're all against Trump and you need ME to repeat YOUR bullshit?
You're a fucking loon.

Just Google Republican Representatives and 99% of the names that pop up hate Trump.

JO Bander and Happy GI-Joe Joy, siamese retards?

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

Happy GI-Joe Joy. Damn, is it too late to change my name?

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

To something more apropos, like "Retard"?
Sadly, yes.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

Nope. It's never too late........

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

Run some of your prospective new names past us

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

To something more apropos, like "Retard"?
Sadly, yes.

I assumed it was taken.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

UlHaftawaite

Name them.
Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

UlHaftawaite

Doesnt' say anything to me.

maybe YuleHaftawaite?

or ahnda ball?

Are you retarded?
You're a fucking loon.

UlHaftawaite

Doesnt' say anything to me.

maybe YuleHaftawaite?

or ahnda ball?

Whichever.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.

Or is that what the 'RW' wants you to believe.

Trump promotes greed, religion, and hate, which are all objectives of the 'RW.' The rich however, don't want a Republican in the White House after the last complete failure.

Trump is RW?
Are you THAT stupid?
The RW HATES him.
I love this one, but the one I like the best is he is a democrat. You fucking losers.

Forum List

Back