What is the temperature at the place where you live?

I was able to open my windows and put mosquito nets/Screen, which is not common here in France people do not put mosquito nets/Screen, and you have to make it yourself still if it is becoming more popular, it's not like yours in the US

Yes, Death Angel I mean Celsius ;), it's nice tonight but I live in the south east of France:)

I don't know as I'm not at home :D

When I left there this morning it was about minus one (centigrade). I still refuse to use the term "Celsius". So pretentious.

18° would be nice. We've had that recently but it's turned cold of late.

A "balmy" 18 F. Had snow this morning. God, if I could only get some of that "global warming"...

90 in Vegas. If you want global warming come to the southwest US, we haven't seen winter since 2011, and most of the bad weather for the upper Midwest and the northeast is originating here.

Yes, Death Angel I mean Celsius ;), it's nice tonight but I live in the south east of France:)
I'm curious, why would someone in France care about an American message board?

I pop in, maybe a fifteen minutes, half hour a day, then the sheer lunacy bores me. . . . I can't imagine what would attract others from parts unknown.

I see posters from all over the world on here, I just do not see the fascination.

55 and cloudy. Which isnt a surprise. I dont think i have seen the sun shine 2 days in a row since we got a foot of snow a few months ago... lol

I pop in, maybe a fifteen minutes, half hour a day, then the sheer lunacy bores me. . . . I can't imagine what would attract others from parts unknown.

I see posters from all over the world on here, I just do not see the fascination.
Because I'm a Pro American simply and I'm the only French here I feel good, I'm the only one, I'm unique

Because I'm a Pro American simply and I'm the only French here I feel good, I'm the only one, I'm unique

You are unique. Comme tout le monde. ;)

You are unique. Comme tout le monde. ;)
Pogo I am unique here as a Frenchwoman.:)
And I had a dreadful winter, it was gray and gray and tonight it is delicious evening.

Forum List

Back