What is this and how do I get out of it?

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
I am used to what I think of as the standard USMB "face" but suddenly a few days ago I ended up with this:

USMB.jpg
No place to click on my name to sign out as it used to be. How can I get back to the original?

I am used to what I think of as the standard USMB "face" but suddenly a few days ago I ended up with this:

View attachment 973586
No place to click on my name to sign out as it used to be. How can I get back to the original?
click the "lightning bolt" and your screen will brighten up. then the "light bulb" icon that takes you back to the dark will show

Only lightning bolt I get is by 'New Posts', when I log on. Where your bolt is I have a light bulb.

Are you on a PC or a tablet or phone? Get a real PC and avoid all the crappy software written in some abandoned container in Mumbai or wherever.

Only lightning bolt I get is by 'New Posts', when I log on. Where your bolt is I have a light bulb.
Hi! That's odd! I don't see a light bulb anywhere.
Are you on a PC or a tablet or phone? Get a real PC and avoid all the crappy software written in some abandoned container in Mumbai or wherever.
Ha-ha! No, I have a real PC. BTW, the way it is now I cannot "log out" at all!

Those three parallel lines in the top left hand corner. That usually means other options. I get "Log Out" on other sites when i use that one. Maybe??

Greg

Forum List

Back