What is this "New World Government" everyone's talking about?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I keep hearing about this New World Government, and I am trying to understand what it is, and what it is all about? any simple explanation would be appreciated, because if it's long and confusing it will only confuse me more... thx in advance

There's a couple hundred robots involved. That's all I know. Keep it on the DL it's super secret.

that the world is manipulated by a few rich families, like the Rothchilds

and if the world was all one country it would make control by these families easier

I keep hearing about this New World Government, and I am trying to understand what it is, and what it is all about? any simple explanation would be appreciated, because if it's long and confusing it will only confuse me more... thx in advance

This should clear things up for ya.

Sit down with your favorite beverage and accept this video for what it's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no ‘new world government,’ it’s a paranoid, delusional contrivance by the right fearful that if we do something about GCC everyone will be ‘forced’ to give up his car and air conditioning and live like ‘slaves’ in multi-family dwellings.

This should clear things up for ya.

Sit down with your favorite beverage and accept this video for what it's worth.

I already know that Obama is just a troll, a puppet of Zionists just like Bush/Clinton before him

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no ‘new world government,’
Not yet, but there is something else that is starting all these wars and creating all the conflicts.

It's about gay men creating a machine to make all men gay :( That is what the new world order will be like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlRpN8ANrU]The Shadow Knows - YouTube[/ame]

A bit exaggerated.
Read the World Trade Organization's site.
The US Congress, for example, cannot pass economic legislation without the consent of the WTO.
Who benefits?
Obviously anyone who can accumulate enough wealth to influence global trade policy.

A bit exaggerated.
Read the World Trade Organization's site.
The US Congress, for example, cannot pass economic legislation without the consent of the WTO.
Who benefits?
Obviously anyone who can accumulate enough wealth to influence global trade policy.
Thanks for the advice my friend, may I advise you to read my signature?

Forum List

Back