What is this stuff about Paul Pelosi, Ukraine,and unexperienced energy executive making millions?

This Ukrainian call and all its after birth was the greatest gift the Republicans could ever hope or wish for.

Kinda a flip Nixon scenario.

I know 2020 is going to be so entertaining Conservs will be S out popcorn by the tons.

they are all thugs ...all DemoRats are thugs....

Pelosi's son along with the other 3 sons.....all got their piece of the pie.

I would love to see them all pay for their crimes? Am I alone in this?

rUD670C.jpg

This Ukrainian call and all its after birth was the greatest gift the Republicans could ever hope or wish for.

I know 2020 is going to be so entertaining Conservs will be S out popcorn by the tons.
It's all lies, so don't be disappointed when it just vanishes like the smoke it is.

rUD670C.jpg
I believe Durham will be ripping these people like a rag doll and a Pitbull.

It's all lies, so don't be disappointed when it just vanishes like the smoke it is.
Why don't I believe you?

Why don't I believe you?
Because I'm not supporting your bias. The only people you believe are the ones doing that. That's known as a "closed mind".

rUD670C.jpg

One can only hope.
Both Barr and Durham spanked Horowitz immediately. Barr and Durham could give a S less but anything but the LAW!

Why don't I believe you?
Because I'm not supporting your bias. The only people you believe are the ones doing that. That's known as a "closed mind".
You're all over this thread in damage mode. Are you the board's Disaster Control?

rUD670C.jpg

One can only hope.
Both Barr and Durham spanked Horowitz immediately. Barr and Durham could give a S less but anything but the LAW!

That's what matters: JUSTICE - the LAW

like I said....I hope it will happen......and soon rather than later.

Why don't I believe you?
You're all over this thread in damage mode. Are you the board's Disaster Control?
I'm not in damage mode, whatever that means. I'm trying to prepare you kids so the disappointment doesn't crush you.

Why don't I believe you?
I'm not in damage mode, whatever that means. I'm trying to prepare you kids so the disappointment doesn't crush you.
Thanks for the help.

Why don't I believe you?
you need to get ready for 5 more yrs of Trump appointing federal judges to hinder your communist plot for decades to come .

Why don't I believe you?
you need to get ready for 5 more yrs of Trump appointing federal judges to hinder your communist plot for decades to come .
Almost 200 judges in 3 yrsl.....lo Why didn't Obama do his job to get everyone appointed in his 8 miserable years
And one judge in the SC in 2020 this year to make a full proof court

Forum List

Back