🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is Trump worrried so much about showing his tax returns since

he wants all info from the states concerning votes. The Rep voter commission is republican and the man running it is crooked and known for voter suppression.

Trump must be guilty of something, refusing to show his tax returns.

Democrats call on Trump vote fraud panel co-chair to step down

What is Trump afraid of. He lost the maj vote, deal with it T. We all know extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression happened in GOP run states.
there is no law whatsoever that says he must do this.

i'd not have a problem making it a requirement for ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS to have to be vetted and have these things spelled out which they must provide in order to run knowing that makes this "public information"

i have every problem with the cherry picking done on both sides to determine things that are "bad at the moment" and never again.

You show me yours and trump will show you his.
Oh wait, you dont have to? Isnt that something.

"Have to" isn't the point. O'bama didn't "have to", nor did Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford or Nixon. But they all did. For that matter so did Kerry, McCain, Gore, Dole, Dukakis, Mondale and Ferraro, and even, eventually, Romney.

The point is O'bama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter Ford, Nixon et al didn't keep yammering on and on about "uh, I'm being audited" and sidestep something in there they didn't want anybody to know.

So the point is not what any of them "have to do". It's what they "choose not to do", and what that choice might mean.

Or as one of the first to volunteer this info put it:

george-romney-quote-anyone-not-showing-tax-returns-is-hiding-something.jpg
have to is my point. Maybe not yours or hers.

Then you would appear to be arguing against a point nobody made.

What's that like anyway? :dunno:

Again --- see above --- no one has claimed such law exists. Not everything boils down to "laws".

he wants all info from the states concerning votes. The Rep voter commission is republican and the man running it is crooked and known for voter suppression.

What is Trump afraid of. He lost the maj vote, deal with it T. We all know extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression happened in GOP run states.

How much income taxes do you pay? Most Moon Bats are in that 49% that don't pay any income taxes. If, by chance, you are in the group that pays I bet anything that you don't pay even two order of magnitudes lower than Trump.

You are spouting hate fake news. If Trump was guilty of something then Obama's IRS would have been all over his ass last year.

If you are concerned about things like this how come you are not questioning how come that asshoe Crooked Hillary got filthy rich on a government salary and her husband's government pension? Don't you think she massed that $200 million bankroll by selling a little bit of government influence and then laundering it through that sham foundation? If anybody is guilty of corruption it is her and Slick Willy, isn't it?

Oh geeze we're gone full circle back to tax returns....give me a freaking break already

Hey, you wanna go back to 18 U.S.C. § 599? That never got answered either.

Whatever you like -- there's a copious cornucopia of comestibles on the orange buffet table. "John Miller" and "John Barron"..... the Central Park Five..... bankruptcies (four? five? six?)...... Fraud University..... "O'bama tapped my wires"..... Birferism..... Incest and pedophilia......... fake steaks ..... fake Time Magazines...... fake electoral college numbers..... "three million illegals"....."thousands dancing on rooftops".... Ted Cruz' father as assassin.... you got "breaks" aplenty. Take your pick. And bring your shovel.

i'd not have a problem making it a requirement for ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS to have to be vetted and have these things spelled out which they must provide in order to run knowing that makes this "public information"

i have every problem with the cherry picking done on both sides to determine things that are "bad at the moment" and never again.

Candidates at all levels have to file financial disclosures.
You can download the federal ones from the FEC website.
These disclosures go into far more detail then income tax returns.
This tax return thing is a red herring.
Liberals just want something they can use to embarrass rich people.

If you are concerned about things like this how come you are not questioning how come that asshoe Crooked Hillary got filthy rich on a government salary and her husband's government pension? Don't you think she massed that $200 million bankroll by selling a little bit of government influence and then laundering it through that sham foundation? If anybody is guilty of corruption it is her and Slick Willy, isn't it?

Quite the interesting rhetorical strategy, given the source of Rump's money just handed to him for doing nothing after his father scammed it off the FHA. Just sayin', brave move.

Trumps returns show evidence of Russian money laundering, he cant show them.

You show me yours and trump will show you his.
Oh wait, you dont have to? Isnt that something.

"Have to" isn't the point. O'bama didn't "have to", nor did Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford or Nixon. But they all did. For that matter so did Kerry, McCain, Gore, Dole, Dukakis, Mondale and Ferraro, and even, eventually, Romney.

The point is O'bama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter Ford, Nixon et al didn't keep yammering on and on about "uh, I'm being audited" and sidestep something in there they didn't want anybody to know.

So the point is not what any of them "have to do". It's what they "choose not to do", and what that choice might mean.

Or as one of the first to volunteer this info put it:

george-romney-quote-anyone-not-showing-tax-returns-is-hiding-something.jpg
have to is my point. Maybe not yours or hers.

Then you would appear to be arguing against a point nobody made.

What's that like anyway? :dunno:

Again --- see above --- no one has claimed such law exists. Not everything boils down to "laws".
AGAIN, it is MY point. Geez

Oh geeze we're gone full circle back to tax returns....give me a freaking break already

Liberals are desperate, they have exhausted their entire play book of gutter attacks and Trump is still winning. Illegal border crossings have crashed by almost 70 percent an historic low. Arrests inside the country have jumped 40 percent and demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80 percent. Next Trump is hiring 10,000 ICE agents and going to war with sanctuary cities :eusa_clap:

Quite the interesting rhetorical strategy, given the source of Rump's money just handed to him for doing nothing after his father scammed it off the FHA. Just sayin', brave move.

So you are zealous that Trump's father set him up in business?

Typical Moon bat zealously.

Why are you concerned about how that Crooked Hillary piece of shit got filthy rich? She said that they were dead brook when her and Slick Willy left the White House. Now they are richer than snot and all they really had was a couple of book sales, her government salary and Slick Willy's pension. Did you vote for the bitch? If so why know she is corrupt as hell in addition to being a liar ?

If I were you I would be much more concerned on why that Obama asshole never released his college records. Was it to hide the fact that he enrolled as a foreign student or the fact that he was simply a worthless affirmative action idiot passed because of his race. Maybe both?

By the way, how much income taxes did you pay? We know in one year Trump paid in $40 million in income taxes. That is a lot of welfare for Democrat voters and Illegals, isn't it? You Moon Bats should be glad Trump is paying in that money because you sure as hell aren't doing it.

Why are you so worried about seeing them? You probably wouldn't have a clue what to do with them if he walked up to you and gave them to you.

Relax. Trumps tax returns are filed in the same drawer as obamas college records - which show him as a foreign exchange student - which made your Muslim king ineligible for the presidency. Biggest hoax in American history.

We seen Obama birth cert. and T didn't find out anything from his private eyes he sent to HI, or we would have heard of it. He is such a charlatan.
sure you did. you keep telling yourself that. we'll keep laughing at you.

If you disagree with the liberal world view you are guilty until proven innocent, and if proven innocent you are still guilty, of something.

What the hell did Crooked Hillary do to earn $200 million dollars? What the hell did that clown John Kerry do become filthy rich?

You Moon Bats don't give a crap about things lie that so stop being hypocritical assholes. It just makes you look foolish and leads to us ridiculing you more.

Trump built things and he paid in a ton of more taxes than you ever had to help support that filthy welfare state that you Moon Bats love so much so quit your bitching.

So you are zealous that Trump's father set him up in business?

Typical Moon bat zealously.

Why are you concerned about how that Crooked Hillary piece of shit got filthy rich? She said that they were dead brook when her and Slick Willy left the White House. Now they are richer than snot and all they really had was a couple of book sales, her government salary and Slick Willy's pension. Did you vote for the bitch? If so why know she is corrupt as hell in addition to being a liar ?

If I were you I would be much more concerned on why that Obama asshole never released his college records. Was it to hide the fact that he enrolled as a foreign student or the fact that he was simply a worthless affirmative action idiot passed because of his race. Maybe both?

By the way, how much income taxes did you pay? We know in one year Trump paid in $40 million in income taxes. That is a lot of welfare for Democrat voters and Illegals, isn't it? You Moon Bats should be glad Trump is paying in that money because you sure as hell aren't doing it.

Yeah I'm "zealous". That's it. :rofl:

Funny how you skipped right over the irony of Fred scamming all that money from the government and then went straight on to trying to shift the topic to "Hillary", "Slick Willy's pension" (never heard it referred to quite like that), "Obama's asshole", "college records", "race", and even "my income taxes". Must be the zealotry. But thanks for invoking Pogo's Law let's see, six times. I get a nickel in royalties every time you do that.

Why are you so worried about seeing them? You probably wouldn't have a clue what to do with them if he walked up to you and gave them to you.

Seems to me the only entity "worried" about Orange Rumpy's tax returns is Orange Rumpy himself. If he weren't worried, he would have released them a year ago. Clearly the prospect scares the orange shit out of him.

Forum List

Back