🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is Trump worrried so much about showing his tax returns since

8159845534_62e6dbfb66_z.jpg
Like everything from the Right, a FORGERY!!!

If you are concerned about things like this how come you are not questioning how come that asshoe Crooked Hillary got filthy rich on a government salary and her husband's government pension? Don't you think she massed that $200 million bankroll by selling a little bit of government influence and then laundering it through that sham foundation? If anybody is guilty of corruption it is her and Slick Willy, isn't it?

Quite the interesting rhetorical strategy, given the source of Rump's money just handed to him for doing nothing after his father scammed it off the FHA. Just sayin', brave move.

So you are zealous that Trump's father set him up in business?

Typical Moon bat zealously.

Why are you concerned about how that Crooked Hillary piece of shit got filthy rich? She said that they were dead brook when her and Slick Willy left the White House. Now they are richer than snot and all they really had was a couple of book sales, her government salary and Slick Willy's pension. Did you vote for the bitch? If so why know she is corrupt as hell in addition to being a liar ?

If I were you I would be much more concerned on why that Obama asshole never released his college records. Was it to hide the fact that he enrolled as a foreign student or the fact that he was simply a worthless affirmative action idiot passed because of his race. Maybe both?

By the way, how much income taxes did you pay? We know in one year Trump paid in $40 million in income taxes. That is a lot of welfare for Democrat voters and Illegals, isn't it? You Moon Bats should be glad Trump is paying in that money because you sure as hell aren't doing it.

Yeah I'm "zealous". That's it. :rofl:

Funny how you skipped right over the irony of Fred scamming all that money from the government and then went straight on to trying to shift the topic to "Hillary", "Slick Willy's pension" (never heard it referred to quite like that), "Obama's asshole", "college records", "race", and even "my income taxes". Must be the zealotry. But thanks for invoking Pogo's Law let's see, six times. I get a nickel in royalties every time you do that.

I don't have to answer for Trump or his father because I didn't vote for him.

Since you voted for that Obama piece of shit are you going to answer for his father being forced out of the US for being an asshole?

What I do know about Trump is that he was successful as hell actually building things. Something you are not. He didn't get rich working as Secretary of State and scamming the Russian government for millions of dollars in a uranium for foundation contributions and exorbitant speaking fees like Crooked Hillary did. The stupid corrupt bitch that you voted for to be President. how dumb was that?

I also know he paid a whole lot more money than you did in taxes to help support that welfare state that you love so much so you shouldn't be bitching. It just makes you look like a fool.

If I were you I would be much more concerned about what Obama was hiding when he wouldn't release his college records and what Crooked Hillary was hiding when she deleted the records she had as Secretary of State.

Of course you being a Moon Bat you are never either intellectually or moral honest, are you? Hypocrisy runs deep in you Moon Bats, doesn't it?

Trump leaked his tax return of 2005, the only year he probably paid taxes. Watch him change the ATM tax as well. He is such a loser of a man, disgusting. His whole family is.

he wants all info from the states concerning votes. The Rep voter commission is republican and the man running it is crooked and known for voter suppression.

Trump must be guilty of something, refusing to show his tax returns.

Democrats call on Trump vote fraud panel co-chair to step down

What is Trump afraid of. He lost the maj vote, deal with it T. We all know extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression happened in GOP run states.
You're McCarthyite cloven hoof is showing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

he wants all info from the states concerning votes. The Rep voter commission is republican and the man running it is crooked and known for voter suppression.

What is Trump afraid of. He lost the maj vote, deal with it T. We all know extreme gerrymandering and voter suppression happened in GOP run states.

didn't the orange one just say if you don't want to make something public, it's because you have something to hide?

didn't the orange one just say if you don't want to make something public, it's because you have something to hide?

Yes he did and he has lots to hide I bet. Lots.

If you are concerned about things like this how come you are not questioning how come that asshoe Crooked Hillary got filthy rich on a government salary and her husband's government pension? Don't you think she massed that $200 million bankroll by selling a little bit of government influence and then laundering it through that sham foundation? If anybody is guilty of corruption it is her and Slick Willy, isn't it?

Quite the interesting rhetorical strategy, given the source of Rump's money just handed to him for doing nothing after his father scammed it off the FHA. Just sayin', brave move.

Why are you concerned about how that Crooked Hillary piece of shit got filthy rich? She said that they were dead brook when her and Slick Willy left the White House. Now they are richer than snot and all they really had was a couple of book sales, her government salary and Slick Willy's pension. Did you vote for the bitch? If so why know she is corrupt as hell in addition to being a liar ?

If I were you I would be much more concerned on why that Obama asshole never released his college records. Was it to hide the fact that he enrolled as a foreign student or the fact that he was simply a worthless affirmative action idiot passed because of his race. Maybe both?

By the way, how much income taxes did you pay? We know in one year Trump paid in $40 million in income taxes. That is a lot of welfare for Democrat voters and Illegals, isn't it? You Moon Bats should be glad Trump is paying in that money because you sure as hell aren't doing it.

Funny how you skipped right over the irony of Fred scamming all that money from the government and then went straight on to trying to shift the topic to "Hillary", "Slick Willy's pension" (never heard it referred to quite like that), "Obama's asshole", "college records", "race", and even "my income taxes". Must be the zealotry. But thanks for invoking Pogo's Law let's see, six times. I get a nickel in royalties every time you do that.

Since you voted for that Obama piece of shit are you going to answer for his father being forced out of the US for being an asshole?

What I do know about Trump is that he was successful as hell actually building things. Something you are not. He didn't get rich working as Secretary of State and scamming the Russian government for millions of dollars in a uranium for foundation contributions and exorbitant speaking fees like Crooked Hillary did. The stupid corrupt bitch that you voted for to be President. how dumb was that?

I also know he paid a whole lot more money than you did in taxes to help support that welfare state that you love so much so you shouldn't be bitching. It just makes you look like a fool.

If I were you I would be much more concerned about what Obama was hiding when he wouldn't release his college records and what Crooked Hillary was hiding when she deleted the records she had as Secretary of State.

Of course you being a Moon Bat you are never either intellectually or moral honest, are you? Hypocrisy runs deep in you Moon Bats, doesn't it?

You have no fucking clue who I voted for or what I've built, Asscrack. Nor do you know jack shit about what taxes I pay. Or let's just shorten it to: you don't have a fucking clue. But you did just run the same move-the-goalposts play expecting different results. Pogo's Law just earned another fat royalty check.

The point had nothing to do with "Crooked Willies" or "dead brooks" or "Slick Hillarys" or fucking "college records". It's what Rump is hiding in his taxes. If you can't handle the heat of the topic --- you're in the wrong thread.

Yes he did and he has lots to hide I bet. Lots.

And some of that is apparently coming in soon....

>> Among the many mysteries surrounding Donald Trump’s finances as a real-estate mogul —and the conflicts of interest that might be revealed by his tax returns, were he ever to release them —is his long history of debt. The issue is not merely what Trump owes, but who he owes. As critics noted on the campaign trail, Trump’s habit of reneging on contracts and suing his lenders meant that virtually nobody on Wall Street wanted to work with him, with one exception: Deutsche Bank, which had loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars when no one else would, even after he sued the firm. Now, investigators probing the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia are wondering why—and they’re beginning to take a closer look at the president’s accounts with his favorite bank, which also happens to have strong ties to Russia itself.

The New York Times reports that banking regulators are currently “reviewing hundreds of millions of dollars in loans made to Mr. Trump’s businesses through Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management unit . . . to [see] if the loans might expose the bank to heightened risk.” Meanwhile, the Guardian reports that executives at Deutsche are “expecting that the bank will soon be receiving subpoenas or other requests for information from Robert Mueller,” and that the special counsel’s investigative team and the bank have “already established informal contact in connection to the federal investigation.”​

But wait --- it gets better:

>> Trump has received more than $4 billion in loan commitments and potential bond offerings from the German lender, despite suing the company in 2008 when he fell behind on payments on the $640 million loan he was given to build Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago. Incredibly, in order to avoid paying the $40 million he had personally guaranteed, Trump and his lawyer argued that “Deutsche Bank is one of the banks primarily responsible for the economic dysfunction we are currently facing”—i.e. the global financial crisis—and therefore it should pay him $3 billion in damages under the extraordinary event clause in his contract. Naturally, the bank countersued, calling the real-estate developer’s claim “classic Trump.” In the end, after threatening to take his name off the building if he wasn’t granted more time to pay, the bank gave Trump extra time; when he did pay the money he owed to the firm’s real-estate lending division, it was with another loan he got from Deutsche’s wealth-management unit. <<
Get that? He sued his creditor because he couldn't pay them. How Rumpian is that.

Not to worry, there's still more:

>> Apart from the Trumps and Kushners, Deutsche Bank also has deep ties to Russia. In addition to settling allegations earlier this year that it allowed $10 billion to be laundered out of Eastern Europe, Deutsche Bank had a “cooperation agreement” with Vnesheconombank, a Russian state-owned development bank that is the target of U.S. economic sanctions. Vnesheconombank, for those who need a refresher, was the bank whose chief executive, Sergey Gorkov, Jared Kushner forgot to mention meeting in December. Oh, and there’s also this:

. . . in May, federal prosecutors settled a case with a Cyprus investment vehicle owned by a Russian businessman with close family connections to the Kremlin. The firm, Prevezon Holdings, was represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who was among the people who met during the presidential campaign with Donald Trump Jr. about Hillary Clinton. Federal prosecutors in the United States claimed Prevezon, which admitted no wrongdoing, laundered the proceeds of an alleged Russian tax fraud through real estate. Prevezon and its partner relied in part on $90 million in financing from a big European financial institution, court records show. It was Deutsche Bank. <<
:popcorn:

You have no fucking clue who I voted for or what I've built, Asscrack. Nor do you know jack shit about what taxes I pay. Or let's just shorten it to: you don't have a fucking clue. But you did just run the same move-the-goalposts play expecting different results. Pogo's Law just earned another fat royalty check.

The point had nothing to do with "Crooked Willies" or "dead brooks" or "Slick Hillarys" or fucking "college records". It's what Rump is hiding in his taxes. If you can't handle the heat of the topic --- you're in the wrong thread.
Right, because it's entirely possible you voted for Trump!

ROFL!

The chances you didn't vote for crooked Hillary are indistinguishable from zero.

Rump's being terrified of releasing his tax returns is from his perspective, fuckin' stoopid.

--- he's already made up fake Time Magazine covers, fake bottles of Rump water, fake Rump steaks (ironically discovered to be "Bush Brothers"), fake Rump Magazines, a fake "university", fake three million illegal voters, fake electoral college margins, fake inauguration crowd sizes, fake thousands of people dancing on rooftops and even not one but two fake press agents, "John Fake Miller" and "John Fake Barron", let alone all the other fake personal histories.

----- so why couldn't he just make up fake tax returns? Who's going to be able to check?

I'm just happy self-consumed narcissists are so self-consumed they can't figure this simple devious shit out.

LOL @ adding "he lost the Maj. vote", which is out of context. If you ask me, it's you who is unable to deal with your loss.

Forum List

Back