What is up with that goofy Cuomo?

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
Just came in from blowing snow. CNN was on in the library. Anybody know what that stupid cross on the front of his face for? PJ was not on that channel, but switched over. She said, "Beats me. Looks like a target.

Cuomo blamed God for the Covid deaths and then he blamed Trump and when that didn't work he blamed his own people, the hard workers who had to live with his edict, for the tragic deaths in New York nursing homes and then he fudged the numbers. Goofy seems appropriate for the Cuomo administration but is especially descriptive of the idiotic media types who supported him when they knew he was guilty in the cover up of negligent homicide.

Last edited:
I would never use the word "goofy" to describe Cuomo.

Criminal or serial killer are more appropriate words to describe him in my opinion.
Wrong Cuomo. This is the goofy brother who rattles on CNN nightly around 8PM central time, not the deadly dumb ass older brother. He's on every nite. You probably never saw him. I figure you had that network permanently blocked on you box or TV.

Criminal or serial killer are more appropriate words to describe him in my opinion.
Wrong Cuomo. This is the goofy brother who rattles on CNN nightly around 8PM central time, not the deadly dumb ass older brother. He's on every nite. You probably never saw him. I figure you had that network permanently blocked on you box or TV.

IMO both are the same.

I don't respect either.

Just came in from blowing snow. CNN was on in the library. Anybody know what that stupid cross on the front of his face for? PJ was not on that channel, but switched over. She said, "Beats me. Looks like a target.

~~~~~~
It was Fredo showing off that he's Catholic on Ash Wednesday....
Seriously? Oops. I usually try to avoid insulting comments about anybody's religion. If that is the real deal, I'm out, and extend apologies to anyone offended.

~~~~~~
It was Fredo showing off that he's Catholic on Ash Wednesday....
Man that deserves special recognition...................lol

I missed that one. Is Cuomo hiding behind the 1st day of Catholic Lent during allegations of his alleged complicity in the negligent deaths of thousands of nursing home residents? God forgives but the federal government is a little more hard nosed in cases of negligent homicide.

it is ash Wednesday in teh Catholic faith

why don't you go back out in teh blowing snow?

Nothing will happen to Cuomo because he will rat on the other Democrat governors who planned this.

That's Fredo, Andy's younger brother, but Andy unlike the Corleone family Cuomo has no honor.

Have you ever heard of the Catholic religion? It's been around a while.

it is ash Wednesday in teh Catholic faith

why don't you go back out in teh blowing snow?
I did. Blew off the drive, back deck and the pool deck. It had already gotten an inch new by the time I got there. Also took time to blow off the hedges, as they were starting to lean down under the weight of the snow.
And again, my apologies to any catholic or Christians offended by my not realizing what Cuomo was doing. Still not a Cuomo fan, but I never mean to disrespect another man or woman's religion.

Forum List

Back