What Is Wrong With America ?

So you think it's a good thing we are losing our manufacturing base to Communist China, and you are calling other people "Communist". Interesting.

We're not losing our manufacturing base to China. Manufacturing is returning to the USA faster than it left.

But as I told Cutter, the jobs are not coming with it.

Maybe you should learn CAD/CAM?

Guy, I work in Manufacturing.

No, it's really not moving back to the US. If China becomes to expensive, the Plutocrats will just move their jobs to Malaysia or Vietnam or Mexico or somewhere else where people are willing to let them use child labor and put carcinogens in the water.

Because it increases, rather than lowers, costs.

maxxis2.jpg

Invest a million dollars in one of these, and produce perfect parts every time.

You still need someone to run that machine.

You also need someone to demand what that machine is making.

Excellent point.

What the Plutocrats don't get is that if they got their way, no one could afford any of their products.

You can only borrow on credit so far, as 2008 shows.

But, meh, these people are perfectly willing to despoil their own environment for short term gratification.

Whatever, dude,

Fact is, what put Staples on the Map was the "Easy Button" campaign, which they didn't do until they got rid of the fucking Mormons.

Why don't you man up, and admit Wall Street Screwed up when it let the Mormon Cult hijack the GOP. Now you are stuck with Obama, and you deserve to be.

Did you miss that left turn at the Conspiracy Theory forum, Joe?

Whatever, dude,

Fact is, what put Staples on the Map was the "Easy Button" campaign, which they didn't do until they got rid of the fucking Mormons.

Why don't you man up, and admit Wall Street Screwed up when it let the Mormon Cult hijack the GOP. Now you are stuck with Obama, and you deserve to be.

Conspiracy Theories require that someone is doing it in secret.

Romney's supporters were pretty open in what they were trying to do. Wall Street wanted someone who'd let the good time roll, and the Mormons wanted their "Mormon Moment", where they get to sit at the big-boy table of religions instead of being that crazy cult from Utah.

So as America lumbers towards becoming a European-Style Social Democracy, just remember, it was because the religious crazies let themselves get fooled.

So you think it's a good thing we are losing our manufacturing base to Communist China, and you are calling other people "Communist". Interesting.

We're not losing our manufacturing base to China. Manufacturing is returning to the USA faster than it left.

But as I told Cutter, the jobs are not coming with it.

Maybe you should learn CAD/CAM?

Guy, I work in Manufacturing.

No, it's really not moving back to the US. If China becomes to expensive, the Plutocrats will just move their jobs to Malaysia or Vietnam or Mexico or somewhere else where people are willing to let them use child labor and put carcinogens in the water.

Guy, you'd be wrong.

American jobs have been shifting to low-wage countries for years, and the trend has continued during Obama’s presidency. From 2008 to 2010, U.S. trade with China alone cost about 450,000 American jobs because of the growth of Chinese exports, said Robert E. Scott, a pro-labor advocate at the liberal Economic Policy Institute. That figure was less than in previous years, but the decrease was probably tied to the U.S. economic slowdown, which crimped demand for imports.

“I think he [Obama] has walked away from the campaign commitments,” said Scott, the institute’s director of trade and manufacturing policy research. “He has done far too little to improve U.S. trade.”

Obama's record on outsourcing draws criticism from the left - The Washington Post

Obama's 'Outsourcer' Overreach

Last edited:
Whatever, dude,

Conspiracy Theories require that someone is doing it in secret.

Romney's supporters were pretty open in what they were trying to do. Wall Street wanted someone who'd let the good time roll, and the Mormons wanted their "Mormon Moment", where they get to sit at the big-boy table of religions instead of being that crazy cult from Utah.

So as America lumbers towards becoming a European-Style Social Democracy, just remember, it was because the religious crazies let themselves get fooled.

Yet there is no proof to back up what you just said. Back it up or shut up, Joe. You turn just about everything into an opportunity to attack religion, or Republicans minus a cogent argument. Toro tore you a new one. I suggest you accept defeat and move on, you anti-religious zealot.

Last edited:
[

Yet there is no proof to back up what you just said. Back it up or shut up, Joe. You turn just about everything into an opportunity to attack religion, or Republicans minus a cogent argument. Toro tore you a new one. I suggest you accept defeat and move on, you anti-religious zealot.

Toro just did the usual "Greed is Good" whine like Gordon Gecko.

Having watched the middle class disappear, I don't think that's a good thing. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to work at Staples and I couldn't imagine you would either.

Hey, let's look at one of those Staples jobs, shall we?

Staples Hourly Pay | Glassdoor

Staples Associate - Average Hourly wage- 8.53/hr.
Cashier - $8.39 hour

Oh, yeah, and Staples is one of those stores that is cuttnig hours so they don't have to provide health benefits.

Splendid!

[

Toro just did the usual "Greed is Good" whine like Gordon Gecko.

Having watched the middle class disappear, I don't think that's a good thing. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to work at Staples and I couldn't imagine you would either.

Hey, let's look at one of those Staples jobs, shall we?

Staples Hourly Pay | Glassdoor

Staples Associate - Average Hourly wage- 8.53/hr.
Cashier - $8.39 hour

Oh, yeah, and Staples is one of those stores that is cuttnig hours so they don't have to provide health benefits.

Splendid!

Joe, carmac has never had a J O B. He wouldn't know what to do if he had to go to work.

And as much as I hate to say it, paying carmac 8 bucks an hour would be severely overpaying him. And he qualifies for Medicare, he don't need no stinking health insurance.

oops. medicaid is the program for carmac. Not medicare. Grandma is on medicare. And SSI.

We need to spend on r@d, infrastructure and science we did in the 1950-1970's. This is why we became the only super power ;) America's problem is it has a bunch of idiotic fuckers that want to give everything to the nobility at the top and fuck working on America's edge as a nation.

Whatever, dude,

"Warped with Hate" forum is more like it.

We need to spend on r@d, infrastructure and science we did in the 1950-1970's. This is why we became the only super power ;) America's problem is it has a bunch of idiotic fuckers that want to give everything to the nobility at the top and fuck working on America's edge as a nation.

It is fall-down hilarious how the only solution Dumbocrats pitch for every problem is government spending on roads, choo-choo's, and failed "green technology".

It's astounding what programmed, ignorant zombies these people have become. They think the world's problems can only be solved by government paying a man $130,000 a year to dig a hole and then fill it back in.

Matthew, if you can't come up with anything beyond this failed and tired response, you need some serious help.

Ame®icano;8638158 said:
Stop lying, that is not what Bain Capital did.

No, that's exactly how Bain Capital operated.

Look up KB Toys, AmPad, GS Steel, or any of the other companies Bain looted for a quick profit.

What would happen to those companies without Bain?

Also, about 20% of Bain investments flopped within 10 years. If is so profitable for Bain to close the business, why didn't they close them all?

You have to remember Ame®icano, you're talking to someone who is too lazy to run his own business and provide the good paying jobs he demands other people provide.

He's too lazy to do it - but thinks he has the "right" to force you to do it. :eusa_doh:

Taxes are supposed to be used for infrastructure, how is it the fault of the top that it isn't being done? And you need to look into how much money the feds waste on stupid research projects. Funding isn't the problem, the hands the money flows through is.

Taxes are supposed to be used for infrastructure, how is it the fault of the top that it isn't being done? And you need to look into how much money the feds waste on stupid research projects. Funding isn't the problem, the hands the money flows through is.

spending on roads needs to be eliminated at the federal level. The states can do this more efficiently.

Forum List

Back