What Is Wrong With MSNBC?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Fox News and even CNN have wall to wall coverage on these latest terrorist attacks but MSNBC is showing shit like Lockup and business stuff!

Did you know that global terrorism claimed 30 thousand lives last year? As reported on Fox News!

Fox News and even CNN have wall to wall coverage on these latest terrorist attacks but MSNBC is showing shit like Lockup and business stuff! Did you know that global terrorism claimed 30 thousand lives last year? As reported on Fox News!
Its target audience doesn't want to burn a perfectly good Saturday night coming up with spin & deflection for their pet constituent religion.

Everybody needs some "down time", y'know.

Fox News and even CNN have wall to wall coverage on these latest terrorist attacks

They sure do, but by my observations of their coverage, they just keep repeating the same damn thing over and over multiple times every few minutes. First responders, investigators, and other officials surely need accurate "up to the minute"/"wall to wall" information about the event and its aftereffects. People in London perhaps need that too. I do not, so I'm would not be in the least disturbed were a news network to within a hour mention it once and then move on to .other things, frankly, any other things. If that's what MSNBC is doing -- I've not tuned to that channel -- I say, "Good for them."

Fox News and even CNN have wall to wall coverage on these latest terrorist attacks

They sure do, but by my observations of their coverage, they just keep repeating the same damn thing over and over multiple times every few minutes. First responders, investigators, and other officials surely need accurate "up to the minute"/"wall to wall" information about the event and its aftereffects. People in London perhaps need that too. I do not, so I'm would not be in the least disturbed were a news network to within a hour mention it once and then move on to .other things, frankly, any other things. If that's what MSNBC is doing -- I've not tuned to that channel -- I say, "Good for them."
Of course you would but that is because you're with stupid, MSNBC has priorities. During their regular scheduled programming they go Russia Russia Russia, If If If 24/7.

Last edited:

Of course you would but that is because you're with stupid, MSNBC has priorities. During their regular scheduled programming they go Russia Russia Russia, If If If 24/7.
Of course you would but that is because you're with stupid,
Let me tell you what's stupid. It's bumptiously stupid of you to think you know me well enough to about me and my comment write, "Of course you would." What makes you stupid is the fact that you don't realize you don't know me well enough to make the remark you did.

Let me tell you what's stupid. It's bumptiously stupid of you to think you know me well enough to about me and my comment write, "Of course you would." What makes you stupid is the fact that you don't realize you don't know me well enough to make the remark you did.
Every response I write on this board is in direct response to what someone has written! And you wrote good for them! That makes you with stupid! Next?

Fox News and even CNN have wall to wall coverage on these latest terrorist attacks but MSNBC is showing shit like Lockup and business stuff!

Did you know that global terrorism claimed 30 thousand lives last year? As reported on Fox News!

The weekends usually have either repeated news, or other shows to take the time slots..

I once saw a story take until Monday even on Fox..

But what bothers me the most are the responses here only see the Other stations ...lol

These are all repeats ...

• 12AM. The Five. Hosted by Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle. ...
  • 1AM. Hannity. Hosted by Sean Hannity. ...
  • 2AM. Tucker Carlson Tonight. Hosted by Tucker Carlson. ...
  • 3AM. The Five. ...
  • 4AM. Special Report w/ Bret Baier. ...
  • 5AM. Hannity. ...

The weekends usually have either repeated news, or other shows to take the time slots..

I once saw a story take until Monday even on Fox..

But what bothers me the most are the responses here only see the Other stations ...lol

These are all repeats ...

• 12AM. The Five. Hosted by Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle. ...
  • 1AM. Hannity. Hosted by Sean Hannity. ...
  • 2AM. Tucker Carlson Tonight. Hosted by Tucker Carlson. ...
  • 3AM. The Five. ...
  • 4AM. Special Report w/ Bret Baier. ...
  • 5AM. Hannity. ...
All are worthy of re runs! But Lockup? Amid breaking news? Ha!

MSNBC is owned by Comcast, voted the worst company in America. Enough said.

Every response I write on this board is in direct response to what someone has written! And you wrote good for them! That makes you with stupid! Next?
Apparently you read only the last sentence of what I wrote. Context is "everything."

On one hand they claim to be against the industrial prison complex, on the other they have a three hour daily reality show based in prisons. This is what happens when you're bleeding viewers. It's like switching to baseball. LOL

Last edited:

Some friendly advice...avoid FOX news if you want to be better informed than my goldfish. FACT!
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
You don't watch Fox at all? Explains your tunnel vision!

They do not understand how mad normal people are getting beneath the left’s veneers of mea culpa.
It appears they didn't learn the lessons of last Nov. 8. They're going to at least do this until they totally flop in the midterms. And possibly until their defeat in 2020. Doesn't look like they have any sane people leading them away from self destruction.

Forum List

Back